+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amira View Post
    The shakes turned up today So I will be having one for lunch. Just wondering how do I figure out how many calories they have? Im using myfitnessapp to keep trap of my food and exercise.
    They are 210 cals when made with skim milk. Let me know how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Gah, do you guys weigh yourselves every day or just once a week. I am going up and down like a yo yo - what is that about?? I admit, I get on the scales a few times a day - I am very impatient to see a result!
    I weigh in everyday, first thing in the morning after the bathroom. You would definitely be heavier by the end of the day so I would recommend only weighing once a day if you want to weigh daily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    silly question - how much water weight do we lose before we start losing actual weight..? hope that makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just got home from from a 5k walk. usually I'd be tired but im pumped. Sweaty but pumped! reckon I could do abit more so I'm going to have a nice glass of cold water and jump on the bike. Woohoo!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMoosMum For This Useful Post:

FlipFlop  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFlop View Post
    They are 210 cals when made with skim milk. Let me know how you go!
    Thanks for that. I tried the mango passion. It pretty nice. Nice and thick and Im still full several hours later so thats great.
    Decided its too hot so I jumped on the eliptical trainer for 20 minutes instead. Also moved it into the bedroom so I am more motivated to use it.

Minchi im not sure about the water weight sorry. But I think it normaly takes me a week or two to start seeing real weight loss after I start trying to loose weight.

I wish I had MonsterMoosMum energy. This heat just saps my energy. I hate the heat so much.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amira For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (30-09-2013)

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Beebs I weigh myself every morning too and I really need to stop it because it gets me disheartened when there's no difference or a gain.

Welcome to the newcomers!

Had my two shakes today, snacked on salad and rice crackers. Stupidly had a hot dog for dinner d'oh. Still under my calorie goal according to my fitness pal so that's a good thing. Did a 20minute jog on the treadmill then 15mins on the bike at the gym this morning.

If anyone wants to add me on myfitnesspal my username is myztik666.

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I just joined myfitnesspal - well, I already had an account I don't remeber setting up, and my weight was much less than I am now. Doh. Those food diaries are really good, but - when you put in what you eat, it says that I am not having enough calories and my body will go into starvation mode and I won't be able to lose weight. But I am eating heaps, it is the shakes that puch it so far down I think? And the sugar is sky high because of the shakes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    Beebs I weigh myself every morning too and I really need to stop it because it gets me disheartened when there's no difference or a gain.

Welcome to the newcomers!

Had my two shakes today, snacked on salad and rice crackers. Stupidly had a hot dog for dinner d'oh. Still under my calorie goal according to my fitness pal so that's a good thing. Did a 20minute jog on the treadmill then 15mins on the bike at the gym this morning.

If anyone wants to add me on myfitnesspal my username is myztik666.

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    It could be the shakes. What's you calorie intake for the day set to? Mines 1200 I think. It's just what the default was and I've never changed it :/

Breaky shake done. I've always made them up with 250mL water. Finally actually read the packet today and it's only 200mL. That's 50mL less of the crap taste woo! The chocolate one isn't so bad now that I'm getting used to it I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! May I join? Ihave bought some blackmores fruit smoothie shakes (if anyone lives near a Rite Price clearance store, myvlocal one had packs of 10 for $3, im not sure which states they are in!)

Starting weight - 70
    Current weight - 66.5
    Goal weight - 62.

I am finding it soooo hard to drop the extra kgs and so I thought id give shakes a go. I have a healthy diet usually but dont exercise a lot, im trying to go for a walk with the kids regularly though. Im not techmically overweight but I am carrying plenty of extra padding, espwcially around the waist, and id love to get rid of it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeeeesecake For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeeeesecake View Post
    Hi ladies! May I join? Ihave bought some blackmores fruit smoothie shakes (if anyone lives near a Rite Price clearance store, myvlocal one had packs of 10 for $3, im not sure which states they are in!)

Starting weight - 70
    Current weight - 66.5
    Goal weight - 62.

I am finding it soooo hard to drop the extra kgs and so I thought id give shakes a go. I have a healthy diet usually but dont exercise a lot, im trying to go for a walk with the kids regularly though. Im not techmically overweight but I am carrying plenty of extra padding, espwcially around the waist, and id love to get rid of it!
    Welcome!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FlipFlop For This Useful Post:

cheeeeesecake  (01-10-2013)