+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Sounds yumm and would be filling with the banana in it.

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No real plan here either. Just my 2 smoothies, a couple of healthy snacks and a healthy meal as well as exercise and lots of water.

Bellavista, how did you get on with your new smoothies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No plan here either... Shake 2 meals a day & the other something healthy, also healthy snacking, I have lost weight before so I know my key is to keep metabolism going all day so snack alot but things like carrot sticks... I'm all prepared today, have boiled eggs in fridge & carrot sticks cut ready to go :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No matter what I do to cottage cheese, flavour with herbs - lemon juice etc. I just can't get past the awfulness of it.

Anyone else have any healthy snack ideas?

So far I have dried fruit and nuts, blueberries, homemade hummous with no oil, chicken cooked with no oil, fish cooked with no oil. lots of veggies, but I am a flavour person, and it just isn't doing it for me at all. Bleuggh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP and I are both starting Optislim tomorrow, wish us luck! We're starting out first week with 2 meal supplements out of 3 meals and 3 snacks a day and we will Introduce more shakes/soups next week.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen The Cat For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (29-09-2013)

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    So I tried the chocolate flavour this morning and it pretty gross too *sigh* wish I had paid the extra and gone with the tony ferguson ones that I've tasted and know are nice

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Myztik For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a new week everyone, let's get excited! I've come down with a cold so am feeling pretty average. I don't feel like eating much which is great I suppose when you're on meal replacements at least I can manage my smoothies. Not feeling hopeful for exercise today but we'll see how we go. Have a great day everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join the fun??

Today is day 1 for me of a planned 4 week shake meal replacement regimen! I would like to lose 5kg in 4 weeks, and 10kgs in total. I am doing it with my SIL who had a lot more to lose than me. I am following the TF plan, as I have had success in the past with it, but am trying the Terry White shakes this time. So shakes for breaky and lunch, protein and veg/salad for dinner, and fruit/veg/low cal snacks, and lots of water.
    Exercise is tricky as I'm recently separated, have 3 kids full-time and its school hols, but I will try to fit in a walk/bike ride with the kids whenI can.

Starting weight - 79.8
    Goal weight - 69kg

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaybaby For This Useful Post:

Amira  (30-09-2013),Mod-Myztik  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Gah, do you guys weigh yourselves every day or just once a week. I am going up and down like a yo yo - what is that about?? I admit, I get on the scales a few times a day - I am very impatient to see a result!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies,
    Hope there is room for one more....
    I am encouraging myself to loose weight also.
    DH had the sleeve done almost 3 weeks ago, and his weight is falling from him he has lost 6.7kg....
    I tried the shakes quiet a few years ago (Optifast) and they were gross....
    I am 78.3kg......
    Can some one recommend me shakes that they are on (NOT TF ones)...that they are getting results from and what else they are eating with it....
    I am looking for a Shake that is nice to drink (doesn't taste like crap and make you feel like throwing it back up)....

I am a little depressed I was down to a size 10/12 Jan last year (because of marriage problems) I was so stressed....(Not a healthy way to loose weight at all)
    So any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated...........

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RuffledPansy For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (30-09-2013)