+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Try the Rapid loss next and tell me what you think. Don't go for the free trial - apparently it is a rip off, just get it from the chemist!

Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    Yeah the gross taste is a bit disheartening *sigh* and it's not like I can go exchange them now either so just going to have to suck it up and drink them.

I tried the first one with water spottysocks then the second one using pura tone milk. I figure the optislim is a measly 134 calories or something so a few more from the milk isn't going to hurt too much.

Bit of a dud day for me again. Oats for breaks then mum wanted to go out for lunch with the kids and I so we went to hungry jacks and I had their chicken salad (least I was good in the sense I didn't get a bacon deluxe!). Grilled chicken and steamed veggies for dinner.
    Try again tomorrow.

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (28-09-2013)

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Will do. I've got 40 more optislim to get through first though!

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just think of the end result!

Anyone else not sticking to a plan? I'm just making it up as I go along, no using oils or fats, no junk foods, no sugar (apart from the shake), Skim milk etc. When I look at the plans it just freaks me out too much. It seems so - regimented - and full of exercise and boring food.

Tomorrow I am going to make a breakfast smoothie that my friend gave me the recipe for - it has baby spinach leaves, blueberries, kiwi and ice - among other things, sounds amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    Will do. I've got 40 more optislim to get through first though!

My April Fools baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    No plan here. I've just going with sensible eating and exercise! Care to share the smoothie recipe?

Oh and upping my water intake. I've cut out soft drink without even really realizing I had lol.

Last edited by Mod-Myztik; 28-09-2013 at 21:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was doing great.

Was

Until octoberfest at our local germania club :/

Steins of beer sauerkraut pork blow out huge run tomorrow and a swim and water detox etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a bad day today aswell, grand final day! Back on the train tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Myztic, sounds like you still did alright today and ate ok without the shake. Sorry to hear you are stuck with a flavour you don't like could you try blending in a banana for a better taste? I really like vanilla optislim, but that's of no help to you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SpottySocks For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (28-09-2013)

My April Fools baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I was thinking of adding it to a smoothie or something. Will give it a try tomorrow and see how we go.

I've got this major urge to go to the gym lol. Sucks being single sometimes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Just think of the end result!

Anyone else not sticking to a plan? I'm just making it up as I go along, no using oils or fats, no junk foods, no sugar (apart from the shake), Skim milk etc. When I look at the plans it just freaks me out too much. It seems so - regimented - and full of exercise and boring food.

Tomorrow I am going to make a breakfast smoothie that my friend gave me the recipe for - it has baby spinach leaves, blueberries, kiwi and ice - among other things, sounds amazing!
    No plan here either, just healthy eating, no sugar, fats etc, cutting out all the snacking and picking. 1/2 hour walk each day.

Smoothie sounds good, would love the full recipe, please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    In a blender put -
    1 ripe banana
    a couple of big handfuls of baby spinach (use the pre-washed stuff) and/or kale - strip the leaves off the kale stems
    a handful of fresh or frozen blueberries (frozen are cheaper and you can get organic
    1 peeled roughly chopped kiwi
    2/3 - 3/4 cup filtered water
    blend until all the green bits have disappeared and become a creamy delicious mess. You can add more or less water depending on what you like.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (28-09-2013)