+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, hope it's ok if I join in!

I lost 10 kilos last year using optislim. Have found the weight creeping up over winter so Monday I started again. I would like to lose 7 kilos.

I have optislim for breakfast, and then eat well for the rest of the day, although yesterday and today I had optislim for lunch as well as breakfast. I prefer the vanilla flavour, didn't like the strawberry or lemon cheesecake flavours, yuck!

Anyway, hope keeping in touch with others can keep me on track!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpottySocks For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (27-09-2013)

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    So I had my breakfast and lunch shakes. I made the lunch one with pura tone milk instead which mildly improved the taste and seemed to keep me fuller a bit longer. Then I went to work and caved into a slice of pizza and a donut and then at red rooster chips for dinner *sigh* back on track tomorrow seeing as I'm not working and won't be tempted by carnival style foods.

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I did well during the day but had a big roast beef meal dinner... Should have had smaller portion but it was so good! Tomorrow is another day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning!

Sounds like for the most part we all did really well yesterday - go us!

Spottysocks, of course you can join in! The support here is great what meal replacement are you doing or planning to use? Everyone here is on different ones so you can hear different options which is always good.

I've just had a drink of water and I'll have my mother's mix soon. I'm also heading to the gym today. Wish me luck, I may die haha

My April Fools baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    My 7yr old just bought me breakfast in bed awwww. Apparently the bowl of quick oats he made me is roughy the same in calories as my shake would be so it's not to bad I guess. Couldn't say no to him obviously. Will still have the lunchtime one.

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a great day today, started out well but grand final BBQ at friends house didn't help! Too many chips, dip and yummy cake for dessert. But we did take the kids for a walk to the park so at least I got a bit of exercise! Back on track tonight.

Just wondering do you mix your shake with water or milk? I have always used low fat milk, but read elsewhere someone uses water?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I just started Rapid loss 4 days ago, I couldn't be bothered ordering online. I've lost almost 3kg already. I know it is probably shedding water - but I don't care. I feel so motivated. Apart from the exercise bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've just started strawberry Rapid loss - and it is really delish. It has a few more calories than the others - and if you do it with skim milk there is still a more calories again. But I'd rather a few calories than something that tastes disgusting. If I am going to have to not actually eat - then it needs to taste good!

Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    Strawberry optislim is gross :/ hope the chocolate one is nicer.

Made it to the gym. Sitting on the exercise bike as I type lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (28-09-2013)

My April Fools baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah the gross taste is a bit disheartening *sigh* and it's not like I can go exchange them now either so just going to have to suck it up and drink them.

I tried the first one with water spottysocks then the second one using pura tone milk. I figure the optislim is a measly 134 calories or something so a few more from the milk isn't going to hurt too much.

Bit of a dud day for me again. Oats for breaks then mum wanted to go out for lunch with the kids and I so we went to hungry jacks and I had their chicken salad (least I was good in the sense I didn't get a bacon deluxe!). Grilled chicken and steamed veggies for dinner.
    Try again tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I just did the calculator. And it tells you your daily intake that you need and then says that you need to reduce by 10 - 15% - have they already calculated that or do they give you the figure and then you have to work out 15% less?

Also - I read it wrong the first time and though it said I needed to eat 1600kj a day (it meant calories) so I think I've been starving myself a bit

Quote Originally Posted by MrsHoward View Post
    Lose baby weight.com have amazing shakes with a healthy eating plan to support BF and non BF mums. I love them..only started a week ago and I love it!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app