+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Shakers support thread take 2!

Hi All

I know there was a shakers support thread previously but everyone kind of disappeared and now that I am not pregnant anymore, I can participate in a shakers thread! Does anyone want to join me? I have been on a breastfeeding friendly smoothie now for a month and am loving the results. They taste great too so it's not hard to stick with it!

I'll start -

Starting Weight (as of today) - 62.1kg
    Goal Weight - 56kg
    Shake Brand - Mother's Mix

Hope to see some others join in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've just started on a shake diet.
    Starting weight-88kg.
    Mini Goal weight-80kg.
    Major goal weight -70kg.
    I'm on the Tony Ferguson brand shakes.
    So far I'm feeling good with them. They taste nice and I'm not feeling hungry.
    I'm having 2 shakes a day, breakfast and lunch but if I do feel like breakfast I have one piece of toast.
    I'm trying to walk in the arvos but I've recently had surgery so it depends if I hurt or not.
    Sent from my GT-S5360T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I am so glad I found this thread, could do with motivation and support Tomorrow is Day 1 of my weight loss and get healthy journey... here is my info
    Current weight: 98.6 kg
    Goal weight: 65 kg
    Brand: Healthy Mummy Smoothies

I am married with no children. We have been trying since we got married on 1/10/2010. 1 miscarriage in 2012. My aim is to get as healthy as I can, lose weight and try to conceive naturally then if nothing happens by the end of this year we are going to try IVF (need till the end of the year to get healthier and save money for iVF).

I look forward to sharing my progress (or setbacks as I am sure they will happen) and seeing how you are all going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya I'm just starting out on a shake type diet also
    I'm 31 and I have about 55kgs to lose (would rather not say how much I weigh right now haha..)
    using celebrity slim shakes atm

have a 5 yr old DD from previous relationship and losing weight to try for a bub with DP through IVF after having my tubes tied when DD was born

would be great to make some friends on a similar journey and support anyone else on their weight loss journeys!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will I hope every one is doing good i checked the other day and I have lost 4.8 kilos since the start of the month woohoo

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi FuzzyLlamas,

That is a great achievement!! Keep up the good work!

I weighed myself this morning and have lost 3.8 kilos so far. I have to admit I had a blowout this weekend, with a 30th birthday dinner at a Bavarian Restaurant and 1 (or 5) too many drinks at a pub afterwards, but I am happy to have lost some weight

I have been walking 40 minutes 4 times a week and just joined up for swimming classes (as I can't swim) as well as doing 5-10 squats most mornings, so fingers crossed.

Will keep you updated, have a great week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Princess euphoria congrats on your loss so far that's awesome
    Hope every one else is doing great too

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app