+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have had to move him earlier than he was ready so I'm sleeping on his floor we have shutters on out windows and can hear it at the front of the house we have a fairly large.my son is a very poor sleeper always has been and has been unwell most of his life which has caused him to not sleep through loud noises well... . I'm fine with a little bird noise but this is ridiculous it's so loud I'm not very impressed and they r never home when I go there, sorry that many birds that loud should not be aloud in an estate ... Aviary is to big to cover from what I can see ... I am very annoyed because I don't let my dog bark so she doesn't disturb people that's part of having a pet as I said personal opinion but don't think birds should be in cages especially huge aviary a in a built up suburb .. So hopefully he will soon be used to sleeping in his new room and we will all get some sleep thanks for the advice ladies .. Will still try and make contact but if they dot respond to my contact I will have to contact ranger not to be nasty but as I said it is a constant sound from 4:30am till about 6:30

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    if you were in Brisbane I'd be worried the neighbour could be my sister.

Hop he does better in the new room

Dave The Turning Cowboy

turning wood into art

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We jus addressed a dog issue with our neighbor successfully. We've only lived here a few months and didn't know her. I don't agree with the previous poster that you have to put up with it as this was not the advice I received from our council. I put a letter in her letterbox with our numbers as I thought it was better than turning up on her doorstep. She rang the next day and we organized for her to come over the night after. I rang the council originally and they advised me to speak to her but there was someone from the council who could help her develop strategies if this was unsuccessful. Our neighbor was unaware of the impact of the dog and was very apologetic. I put in the letter that we should meet to discuss how. 'You might resolve this issue' to take the responsibility away from us'. We have had no issue since. Hope this helps!