+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've come close twice but seen both whilst still at the counter so paid separately. I'm so paranoid now every time I have the pram!

First time was a small pair of scissors at spotlight, they were sitting up against the basket under the pram - I saw them when I put my other things underneath. 2nd time was just a few weeks ago, bought a pair of thongs for dd at bigw, hung them on the pram handle & just completely overlooked them

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg, yes!!!!

This happened only a few years ago, and was actually quite embarrassing....

Was in target with a friend, having a look in the lingerie section. Earlier I was wearing a really big fluffy coat, which I'd taken off and had hanging off my bag so I still had both arms free.

Anyway, didn't end up purchasing anything, and we left and walked around town for a little while before stopping for a coffee. As I sat down and placed my bag and jacket on the ground, I heard a clanging noise. It was then that I realized that a coat hanger had gotten caught on the jacket, and that I'd left the store and walked around town with a lacy black g-string hanging off my jacket *blush*

I am an honest person, so took it back and apologized....

My friend still teases me about stealing lingerie lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesushi View Post
    Curious to know if you guys bring the items back to return to the shop the next time you go there? I always return items I or they forget to put through scanning. Same if I find they overcharge/incorrectly charge I'll come back and ask for my money back. Only time I bought couple of mangosteens, the price is for each but checkout lady enter quantity as 1 and i didn't pay attention. I came back another day try to explain to a different staff but they didn't really understand me and just told me never mind.
    I tried but they told me not to worry about it.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've done it a few times. I know there was one thing a few weeks ago where I checked the receipt when I got home, and realised I hadn't paid for something. Don't remember what now. The only one I can remember at the moment was a couple of bottles of juice. I had them sitting under the child seat in the trolley, and my bag was in the seat. Got back to the car and realised I hadn't paid for them. Felt bad about it, but not enough to be bothered going back :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes I have...
    oh accidentally. Never mind.

JJ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep. Doing the groceries once and they had cartons of soft drink on special, ie 2x 30 can cartons for $30 or whatever. I'm sure I told the checkout chick they were in the trolley but she never put them through. I was impressed with how well I'd shopped that week as the total was far less than I'd anticipated. Only realised when I got home and looked through my receipt. They were pretty obvious in my trolley so I figure it's not my fault. I certainly wasn't hiding them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Yes, I always take them back,

A few weeks ago my ds, myself and the checkout chick (that kinda knows us) were talking about it as he was carrying his drink and forgot to put it on the belt. We all laughed. We got to the car and here is a 2 kg bag of sugar under my nappy bag that we hadn't seen. I made ds take it back and pay for it. Meany mummy I am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I accidentally missed paying for a packet of cork trivets at the reject shop last week. I went back and paid for them, and the checkout chick was most surprised that I'd come back with them.

Sent from my U8860 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep... I walked into Toys R Us a few weeks ago and bought DS a few things & when I got to the car I noticed that I had a baby moisturizing cream & body wash sitting on top of my pram that I hadn't paid for.