+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bahahaha jolene. Now that is going to be fun to watch!!

Poor rochelle.... He really seemed to like her too, like she said he lead her on a bit hey!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleMum View Post
    I felt uncomfortable with how he was saying it could be either one of them right up until the last minute, and then chose Anna. Surely he had a preference, you would hope so! Not sure if he had to keep up the act for the show but if I was Anna, I would want to know I was the absolute front runner.
    The article above makes it sound like it was Anna all along but he had to pretend it could be anyone. That said, he seemed to have better chemistry with Rochelle and when Anna said she was falling for him he had the same blank panicked look on his face that he did when Ali said she loved him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    I could totally feel Rochelle's nerves - the poor girl's whole body was shaking.
    I know, it seemed like all she wanted to do was get the eff out of there -- I was feeling bad for her, cause on the one hand they know what they're signing up for but on the other this guy is dangled in front of them like he's some perfect prize and they're put in these artificial situations and (like Anna's dad said!) it almost becomes a Stockholm syndrome type deal. And they get told "don't hold back, open up, feel this" but the get told no, go away now but make sure you cry on camera.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    "Heinrich said she would consider having Emanuel-Smith and the other women who competed for Robards affections as her bridesmaids, in the event the couple eventually tie the knot."

Wow! As if!

Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    His speech to Rochelle was totally scripted as well. I also started to wish I was playing a 'take a shot every time he says "journey"' drinking game.
    That bugged me too, and it wasn't a journey either - hmmpfff!
    Nit picking now I am

Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    I could totally feel Rochelle's nerves - the poor girl's whole body was shaking.

I will now be interested to see if Anna and Tim go the distance with their relationship. It would be nice to think it's real and they're not just keeping up appearances for channel ten's sake.

I'm looking forward to 'after the final rose' tonight. I wanna see Joelene (aka wasp face) again! Hopefully she gets called out on her 'back fat' comment. I wanna see her squirm
    She was a wreck god love her.
    I'm hoping for a bit of drama tonight, I should be ashamed of myself hehehe

I felt uncomfortable with how he was saying it could be either one of them right up until the last minute, and then chose Anna. Surely he had a preference, you would hope so! Not sure if he had to keep up the act for the show but if I was Anna, I would want to know I was the absolute front runner.
    I just saw a clip on the news of Tim, saying it was Anna all along and blah blah blah, making out they're still together but according to rumours they're not?

Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Bahahaha jolene. Now that is going to be fun to watch!!
    Hehehe, I was a bit premature with my Dolly Parton 'Jolene' video, I thought the losers would have been on last night. it did drag on a bit.

She actually did have a black bra on when she came up from the water wet. Couldn't have been very good though as those things looked weird!
    She did! I bet Tim was gutted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Last edited by Phony; 21-11-2013 at 11:49.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

IvyRain  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok why didn't he propose?? Isn't that the whole point? And he was looking at diamond engagement rings the episode before!! So dossapointed I wonder if Ana knew she was just going to get a friendship ring at the end. I hope they are still together tho!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pisang View Post
    Ok why didn't he propose?? Isn't that the whole point? And he was looking at diamond engagement rings the episode before!! So dossapointed I wonder if Ana knew she was just going to get a friendship ring at the end. I hope they are still together tho!
    I think the whole show is a bit silly if they are expected to propose! You can't possibly know if that's the person I want to marry if u can't even get to know them properly in real life. The whole thing is so fake and set up that its totally ridiculous to be expected to propose. I prefer the idea of a friendship ring or whatever as she still gets a nice diamond haha

If a guy proposed to me after I'd been on a show like that i would be worried and feel really uncomfortable TBH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Smiles View Post
    "Heinrich said she would consider having Emanuel-Smith and the other women who competed for Robards affections as her bridesmaids, in the event the couple eventually tie the knot."

Wow! As if!

That bugged me too, and it wasn't a journey either - hmmpfff!
    Nit picking now I am

She was a wreck god love her.
    I'm hoping for a bit of drama tonight, I should be ashamed of myself hehehe

I just saw a clip on the news of Tim, saying it was Anna all along and blah blah blah, making out they're still together but according to rumours they're not?

Hehehe, I was a bit premature with my Dolly Parton 'Jolene' video, I thought the losers would have been on last night. it did drag on a bit.

She did! I bet Tim was gutted
    Few of the girls actually live together now and regularly hang out.

And Anna said they were together today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    I think the whole show is a bit silly if they are expected to propose! You can't possibly know if that's the person I want to marry if u can't even get to know them properly in real life. The whole thing is so fake and set up that its totally ridiculous to be expected to propose. I prefer the idea of a friendship ring or whatever as she still gets a nice diamond haha

If a guy proposed to me after I'd been on a show like that i would be worried and feel really uncomfortable TBH.
    yes exactly I think it helps to remember this is a show, where contestants audition and sign up to going on air to compete for 'a husband' who is looking for a wife, knowing full well the thing will go for 13 weeks and even alone with a guy for 13 weeks is not enough time to know its 'forever'. It's all very acted, very controlled, very scripted and very edited. They are all exibitionists to a certain degree and it's a performance above all.

If it works out long-term then I'd be very, very surprised (or the show was staged and he knew her before the show).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeh but that's the point of the Bach even though yeh it's pretty silly to get engaged but that doesn't mean they will marry anyway as the American one has shown. Just was a bit flat at the end just getting that ring which was lovely but I'm talking the bachelor show.. so was a bit disappointed of that makes sense.
    In real life he did a smart thing but it's just a show so why not make a promise to her if u love her so much. Just makes it seem less serious to me.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app