+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Agree agree agree!

Hopefully next time they will get more genuine contestants and actually let them get a chance to know each other. I would love to see an Aussie batchelor actually fall in love.

Tim is just a bad actor, and I don't think he has any interest in any of the girls - he is just going through the motions as told to by the shows producers.
    I agree

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Agree agree agree!

Hopefully next time they will get more genuine contestants and actually let them get a chance to know each other. I would love to see an Aussie batchelor actually fall in love.

Tim is just a bad actor, and I don't think he has any interest in any of the girls - he is just going through the motions as told to by the shows producers.
    I'd say the whole point of him going on the show was to merely boost his social profile. Apparently he has a reputation for getting around and isn't much of a one girl kind of guy anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    She rents a house off my friend here in Adelaide and is about to go away again for 3 months!!! So she really could be the bachelorette!! Haha! Also apparently she needs a knee reconstruction and it's worse than was let on the show.

She also told my friend he doesn't stay with the winner and gets back with his ex.....
    If he does get back with his ex that's really dodgy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    She rents a house off my friend here in Adelaide and is about to go away again for 3 months!!! So she really could be the bachelorette!! Haha! Also apparently she needs a knee reconstruction and it's worse than was let on the show.

She also told my friend he doesn't stay with the winner and gets back with his ex.....
    Ali would have a no talking clause

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else find it weird that they didn't show him telling Ali and Rochelle he won't spend the night with them? You'd think the show would get some mileage out of their reactions. Almost makes me think he did but then told Anna he didn't/ couldn't so they had to edit around that so as not to make him look slimy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Anyone else find it weird that they didn't show him telling Ali and Rochelle he won't spend the night with them? You'd think the show would get some mileage out of their reactions. Almost makes me think he did but then told Anna he didn't/ couldn't so they had to edit around that so as not to make him look slimy.
    They showed him telling Rochelle. Not sure about Ali as I got up when the ads were about to start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    They showed him telling Rochelle. Not sure about Ali as I got up when the ads were about to start.

Did they?? It's replaying now and I'm cooking at the same time but could have sworn they just did the next day voiceover of him saying he had said that (if that makes sense). I could be completely vagueing out though! I know they showed him saying it to Anna and her reacting really uncomfortably...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Smiles View Post
    Hey everyone.
    This has been bugging me but I don't think it deserves a whole thread.
    Watch out on the ad breaks for an ad for the show called "Have you been paying attention?"
    They have a picture of Steve Irwin's son, Robert, and they're taking the p!ss out of his hair.
    He's NINE!!
    If that was my son and that was shown at every ad break I would be livid and getting legal advice!
    I hope Terry Irwin sees it and rips them a new one.
    I just saw this ad and yeah have to agree, that's pretty mean. He is just a kid!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to misscheekysmum For This Useful Post:

Phony  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    A sh!t show full of tossers going as low as to slag off a defenseless child, lowest of the low in my opinion. Glad some one else saw it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Smiles View Post
    A sh!t show full of tossers going as low as to slag off a defenseless child, lowest of the low in my opinion. Glad some one else saw it
    I've seen the ad a couple of times now and can't believe they keep using it to promote their show. How to get someone to NOT watch their show I say.

They're essentially bullying a child on national TV. It's pathetic