+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anna annoyed me so much last night.
    All Tim wanted was to know how she felt about him, and she just couldn't tell him anything. Worse still when telling him why she couldn't etc etc, she couldn't even look him in the eye! She pretty much spent that whole date looking in her lap!
    Tim has said he wants someone genuine/honest...but she can't even look at him when she's talking to him.
    Pfft! Pet hate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Anna annoyed me so much last night.
    All Tim wanted was to know how she felt about him, and she just couldn't tell him anything. Worse still when telling him why she couldn't etc etc, she couldn't even look him in the eye! She pretty much spent that whole date looking in her lap!
    Tim has said he wants someone genuine/honest...but she can't even look at him when she's talking to him.
    Pfft! Pet hate!
    Agree! She seemed a bit narky last night too, like she was annoyed that Tim wanted to know how she was feeling.

Is he really going to ask one of them to MARRY him?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I reckon Anna just didn't want to put it all out there like desperado Ali and then get rejected and look like a **** if she didn't get a rose. Fair enough. He wasn't exactly promising her the world either!

Ugh Rochelle and the whiny child voice. It's like she's a really bad actor but Tim is totally buying into it - they deserve each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was feeling Anna's annoyance last night. Seriously, he expects them all.to own up and list all his positive traits and what they love about him, yet he turns around nd says it would be 'unfair' of him to do the same as he has other women to consider. Why should she put it all out there, fall madly in love with him when he is seeing 2 (and more previously) other women! The best I would do at that point is declare I really like him, and want to spend more time, as she did. Look at the humiliation Ali suffered for putting it out there like she did!

He and rochelle really had major chemistry last night.

I really don't see what is so amazing about Tim though. You expect 'the bachelor' to be an educated and sophisticated millionaire entrepreneur type guy with great looks. He is just an average guy, a good-looking physio who can't even string a proper sentence together. Some of the sentences he comes out with dont even make sense! Seriously, Aussie bachelor is embarrassing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

Phony  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleetwood View Post
    I really don't see what is so amazing about Tim though. You expect 'the bachelor' to be an educated and sophisticated millionaire entrepreneur type guy with great looks. He is just an average guy, a good-looking physio who can't even string a proper sentence together. Some of the sentences he comes out with dont even make sense! Seriously, Aussie bachelor is embarrassing.
    I feel that he lacks substance and personality.

He is used to falling back on his looks, which means he hasn't really had to try to hard to pull chicks in the past.

Now he's got women competing for his affections on a reality TV show. All of the dates he goes on are arranged by the TV network. I don't feel like any of these women could say they really know who he is, or what sort of date he would take them on in reality.

His looks don't really do it for me, but I know a lot of women find him breathtaking.

If they do another Aussie bachelor, I hope they pick someone who is more of an all-round catch. Ridiculously chisled abs should not be a prerequisite!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

OurLittleBlessing  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He just has no charisma. Kind of greasy and slimy... And everything he says sounds like its scripted on autocue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree agree agree!

Hopefully next time they will get more genuine contestants and actually let them get a chance to know each other. I would love to see an Aussie batchelor actually fall in love.

Tim is just a bad actor, and I don't think he has any interest in any of the girls - he is just going through the motions as told to by the shows producers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Also, if they do another Aussie one I'd like to see the dates structured like the American series.

In the American one, every week all the girls get some form of date with the bachelor (whether that be one-on-one or group). In the Aussie one they'd do one or two one-on-ones, a group date, then a bunch of women would have to stay at home and not get any time with him. Then said women would be desperately trying to make an impression with Tim just before the rose ceremony.

I'm sure there were at least a few girls he had to let go simply because he didn't get to know them from a bar of soap. Possibly better matches than the girls he is left with? Who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyRain View Post
    Cue Ali for The Bachelorette!
    She rents a house off my friend here in Adelaide and is about to go away again for 3 months!!! So she really could be the bachelorette!! Haha! Also apparently she needs a knee reconstruction and it's worse than was let on the show.

She also told my friend he doesn't stay with the winner and gets back with his ex.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

IvyRain  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laralee11 View Post
    He just has no charisma. Kind of greasy and slimy... And everything he says sounds like its scripted on autocue
    Ew I agree he's a wet mop (with greasy hair)