+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Early on in its the hormones that make you pee more not pressure on the bladder. I've been pregnant 5 times now ( only two children and hopefully this bub sticks ) and my 1st two peeling often was the 1 st symptom for me, same with the third but not with the 4th or this pregnancy. It's different for everyone and I'm glad I missed out on it this time too cause it makes up for it later on hehe

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    I had it earlier in 1st tri. hormones maybe?. But nothing of late. I'm 36 weeks. I definitely feel pressure when she is squishing my bladder but I can hold like I could pre pregnancy. I always got up once a night.. This has stayed the same.
    Change of plans.. 37 weeks now - can stop peeing. All day. All night. Just need to pee all the time. I think she has dropped down a little- so my bladder feels about the size of a pea

Similar Threads

1. Help! Cat weeing in DD's bedroom!
    By Mokeybear in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 25-04-2013, 22:57
  2. 12wk old weeing less after immunisations
    By PinkPopsicle in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 22:28
  3. Frequently feeding, but only small amounts
    By pinklinkin in forum Bottlefeeding Support
    Replies: 3