1) Education reforms. The libs' policy is short changing students by not agreeing to the full gonski funding meaning children are losing out on $7.2 billion. There is no long term commitment by this new government.
2) Stop the Boats. This is disgusting policy on both sides. I feel the libs have been paramount in demonising boat people. I also do not like how they won't release any information on boat arrivals. In think it's sly.
4) tax free threshold - well this will impact many people. Pensioners and other low income earners will be affected. I certainly benefited from the TFT this year, I thought I was going to have a debt when in fact I ended up getting 2.5k back. Half of my income this year was tax free.
5) I am a bit scared by how much the unions will be dismantled. I think collective bargaining is a good thing.
6) if coalition state governments are giving us any indication of what a federal conservative government wil be like then we are in trouble.
No the sky won't fall in, but it didn't fall in when the carbon tax came in. It doesn't cost $20 for a roast and Whyalla has not been wiped off the map!
Scare mongering hasn't been one sided!