Closed Thread
Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FeFe the top left hand button (a/A) press that and you will be able to enter.
    I love my clinic, i have had all three doctors call today to see how i am and tell me how happy they are for my embryos, I cant beleive the lack of care some of you girls are getting (lack or scans, bloods ect.) You are all paying alot of money and you should be given the best possible chance to acheive your dream, I would be demanding more from them if i were you, I got scans every second day from CD6 also got bloods, they adjusted my meds halfway through my cycle and they were sure not to ove stim me, I would have liked a couple more eggs but i am over the moon with what i have!
    Quote Originally Posted by fefe76 View Post
    Yeah I have no idea why they make you wait so long bizzare! Means I will be 18DPO when they want me to do their HPT meanwhile POAS everyday so guess I will know before I do their test what the result is! Meanwhile just plodding along day by day, so frustrating I just want an answer Can someone please tell me why my ENTER button on my keyboard doesn't work on this site?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, my wife and I are getting ready for our first IVF/ICSI cycle. Waiting to see when wife's AF comes to see if the timing for egg collection suits. We've got our daughters first dancing concert around day 11 and don't want to miss it due to egg collection, so hoping my wife is a little late this month otherwise we'll hold off and start next year.

Hope everything is good with you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sleepy! Do you know what kind of cycle your wife will be doing? It's good to see you on here supporting her! Fingers crossed there is a delay in her AF so that the timing works out

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey rainbowbabe, we are doing back to back cause I just want to tey to get utd and after 3.5yearsof waiting I dont do so well with waiting so I just want to cycle as much as we xan afford to and at least ill feel like im doing something. The plan is now to start melatonin for egg quality and change drugs, we only had the one frostie so it was always going to be a stim cycle. Fingers crossed for better eggs! How is df doing??

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome sleepydude. Good luck to you and ur wife on ur first ivf cycle. It's good to see a guy in here! Any questions these lovely ladies will help you out. I've had two ivf/icsi cycles I'll do my best to answer any questions too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY

Thank you stillfuntryin paragraphs phew

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs - that makes complete sense but if you get a good number of eggs in the next cycle will you do transfers or will you cycle again? I guess that's the part I wasn't too sure on. We may only end up with one frostie so we may do the same. I actually asked DF yesterday if she would stim again if we only end up with one frostie cos it makes sense to have it done in the same Medicare year as well! I hope you get your BFP soon hun. It sounds like its been a long and hard road for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sleepydude! I think it's wonderful you are on here supporting your wife, good luck!

I have a question, what are "Beta's" that people talk about, I keep reading about people posting Beta levels and I've no idea what they represent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They would probably be talking about Beta HCG. That's the levels they test to determine pregnancy. Once an embryo implants it starts to secrete HCG into your blood and that's what they look for with your blood test

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin thank you, I have been prescribed Gonal F 150iu for when I commence the FSH injections. On the 8/11 I get to decrease my syneral spray, then have to go for a scan and I guess maybe after that I will be starting the injections glad to hear you have 5 fertilized eggs, hope they grow nicely for you

@Rozzie1976 good news that your gonal f injections are treating you well, I have been prescribed to take gonal f 150iu in my next step of ivf after the syneral nasal spray

@Rarah11 stay positive Hun... big hugs, hope your lil one is a big fighter

@fefe76 fingers crossed everything goes well for you this time

@Megsarama26 big hugs for you

@SleepyDude welcome and good luck on your 1st IVF cycle also hope the timing works out

at the moment I'm still sniffing Synarel and waiting for AF to arrive this week... Should be here Thursday then can move on with the next step

from babygirl7

Me: 27 DH: 42 - Engaged June 2013
    Together for 10 years - TTC for 8 years
    Me: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH: Normal perfect sperm

1st IVF cycle: oct/nov 2013

🌈 loads of baby dust to everybody

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by babygirl7; 05-11-2013 at 15:18.