Closed Thread
Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone ....been a huge amount of posts since I last posted .... I cannot even find my last post and so many new ones! Cannot keep up but CONGRATS to all who have had BFPs and hugs to those who did not. AFM - 8dp3dt today, POAS and BFN so still hoping still hoping but not too much. BTW my clinic does not do a BT however I have to do their HPT on 14th Nov and if it is a BFP call to get booked for a scan in a few weeks , however with my history I will be demanding a BT and early scan. Had the GPs listened to me last time I would have found it was ectopic earlier and be spared feeling like I killed my baby now for the rest of my life because it got to 7 weeks and had a heartbeat. Docs can be suck asses sometimes! Anyway don't feel anything really, boobs are not that sore no feeling of AF coming nothing so just have no idea what to think or what not to think, so am not thinking and just dealing with stupid staffing issues at work instead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah - when do you get another update?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fefe76 View Post
    Hi everyone ....been a huge amount of posts since I last posted .... I cannot even find my last post and so many new ones! Cannot keep up but CONGRATS to all who have had BFPs and hugs to those who did not. AFM - 8dp3dt today, POAS and BFN so still hoping still hoping but not too much. BTW my clinic does not do a BT however I have to do their HPT on 14th Nov and if it is a BFP call to get booked for a scan in a few weeks , however with my history I will be demanding a BT and early scan. Had the GPs listened to me last time I would have found it was ectopic earlier and be spared feeling like I killed my baby now for the rest of my life because it got to 7 weeks and had a heartbeat. Docs can be suck asses sometimes! Anyway don't feel anything really, boobs are not that sore no feeling of AF coming nothing so just have no idea what to think or what not to think, so am not thinking and just dealing with stupid staffing issues at work instead
    They are making you wait along time to test if you are already 8dp3dt! DF is 1dp3dt and she has her bloods on the 13th! You could probably test again in about 2 or 3 days. Apparently the embryo starts to implant around day 8 so approx 5dp3dt.

I'll update the roll call for your HPT as 14/11

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fefe - that sucks you don't get a BT and have to do it yourself - hope all works out this time, its so hard trying to read your own body signs.. burying yourself in something else is often the best way to keep yourself distracted

i just spoke to the FS - he was disappointed that we only have one (possibly 2) so next stage is to look on thursday, if still going then we will decide when to freeze, ultimately they prefer to wait until day 5 for best possible outcome - he mentioned growth hormone possibly for next cycle if this is not successful - anyone with experience of this please share - otherwise am hoping this one is a fighter... so i think i deserve that drink tomorrow night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rainbowbabe, I dont know what section to put me under. Today i fit into the need hugs heading but im just waiting for af cause im going to do a few cycles back to back if I can. My 1st BFN didnt hurt as much as I thought it would, well im off to work. Sorry no personals. Im off to work on melb cup day, yuk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have no idea why they make you wait so long bizzare! Means I will be 18DPO when they want me to do their HPT meanwhile POAS everyday so guess I will know before I do their test what the result is! Meanwhile just plodding along day by day, so frustrating I just want an answer Can someone please tell me why my ENTER button on my keyboard doesn't work on this site?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Hi rainbowbabe, I dont know what section to put me under. Today i fit into the need hugs heading but im just waiting for af cause im going to do a few cycles back to back if I can. My 1st BFN didnt hurt as much as I thought it would, well im off to work. Sorry no personals. Im off to work on melb cup day, yuk!
    I'm sorry to hear about your BFN I'll put you under *Hugs needed* for now. Cycles back to back? Is that so you can stock up on frosties? What are your next steps? Fingers crossed the next one is it for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah - I'm so sorry that more didn't fertilise for you. Don;t be hard on yourself, and have a good old cry if you want to!! Whether they go ahead with the ET (but sounds more like will be a FT) I really hope it will be the lucky one for you huni

Stillfuntryin - that is awesome news that 5 fertilised!! Congratulations.

Fefe - hope you get a BFP in a few more days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok here I go I had day one bloods done yesterday then they rang for an ultrasound how lovely on day one

Rang today as I waited all morning I have to many hormones so another bt tomorrow and to many follicles for elonva so they are changing it to something else

Rant over hows everyone else
    Last edited by Omgshoes; 05-11-2013 at 13:07.