Closed Thread
Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Someone add meee please not sure where I am waiting for a phone call to start grr waiting taps foot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl - thanks so much for the roll call, I've missed a few days so needed some help catching up! Hi everyone - sorry for my earlier freak outs. Hugs to everyone x
    AFM - finally made it to Athens after a missed flight in Doha. Have met a lovely couple who are here for the same thing (and her DH speaks Greek - handy!). We are all sitting in this crazy busy facility waiting for our first appt with the Dr here. I'll be having another scan so I've got everything crossed that those drugs are kicking in. That, and all the protein I've been eating - gonna end up the size of a house just trying to kick start my stupid lining!!! Have been repeating to myself - 'its our time, Greece is our place' over and over. We've got three weeks, surely they can sort me out in that time. If Turkey falls over - we'll just do it another time. Must admit, we're all sitting here checking out the pretty young things coming and going and saying 'wow - hope she's our donor!' - it's a little twisted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    U have to have a wicked sense of humor sometimes helps u get through it

Thanks
    Reviews
    My EPU was this morning.....only 2 eggs retrieved 😔 I'm grateful & gutted at the same time. FX's both fertilize. Feeling down ATM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix - you make me laugh!! Glad to see you're still able to have a laugh though. Sending lots of good vibes for your lining!

Minib - nice to hear from you!!! Hope you are doing well I've updated roll call to say you're waiting for Dec for FET

Omgshoes - I had you under the cycling part but have added that you are waiting to cycle.

Misha - I'll add you to roll call. Try to stay positive with your eggs... Hoping they both fertilise for you

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread sure does move quickly

@rainbowbabe thank you regards synarel, I had a pretty crap weekend with not feeling too good, although I started exercising again today and feel better. Your embie looks gorgeous sending lots of sticky baby dust J and good luck for you blood test on the 13th, I find 13 a very lucky number and hope the tww goes nice and fast for you. thank you for the embie transfer guide, will be very helpful for me later on… also Thank you for the Roll Call makes it so much easier to catch up and a quick way to see where everybody is at… you rock

@stillfuntryin I am glad I’m not the only one, who has decided not to tell others, as long as I have the support of my DF im happy

@Jb2011 yay for being PUPO with John & Mary, fingers crossed they get really comfy in there and stick around and that the TWW goes nice & quick for you

@shell’80 thank you and hope those follies are growing and everything is going well for you

@MrsFurBabies sorry to hear you cycle got cancelled

@Chiefsgirl thankyou for the welcome, feeling much better today with the synarel, about to take my night time dose. Hope your knees are feeling better

@90Bayside Congratulations on your BFP yay that’s great news :bighugs: you give me hope through this ivf process

@Emzy5 thank you, hope this thread is a lucky one for us all

@Rozzie1976 how are the gonal f shots? Do they hurt? What dose are you taking? Its my 1st IVF cycle too so im a bit unsure as well, but this thread is amazing for info and support

@Rarah great news on your EPU’s and good luck for your 5 embies

@SoReady how exciting, great news and can’t wait to hear how the scan goes

@Vixjc hope you are travelling well and everything is going great for you … fingers crossed

@AngeQ sending lots of sticky baby dust and fingers crossed

@stillfuntryin fingers crossed the egg grow beautifully for you and hope your feeling better

Whats does PUPO stand for?

AFM: Im still taking syneral twice daily both nostrils, had a crap weekend as I wasn’t feeling well and a bit of a bad mood, the ben and jerrys icecream made me feel better lol, but have got back into my exercise and feeling better today, eating lots of fruit J

1st time doing IVF and 1st time joining forums for me and all I can say is I think this forum is going to be a lifesaver for me, as I can’t discuss this with family and it’s great to meet people who are experiencing the same things/process. And we can discuss what’s going on and share our story... I really appreciate this.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (05-11-2013),Chiefsgirl  (05-11-2013),Emzy5  (05-11-2013),Vixjc  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baybgirl- Thanks, I'm super nervous, I didn't sleep hardly at all lastnight, 3 hrs is all I have managed and I'm still super uncomfortable, PUPO mean Pregnant until proven otherwise, I love it lol, I have prob already said this but my shots didn't hurt because I used an ice pack before, I would never do another shout without one and the GonalF needle is tiny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillfuntrying, wow 4 pessaries a day! What strength are they? Tonight will be my last crinone then I swap to the pessaries for the rest of first trimester ( at this stage). I only need to use one but it is 400mg which they told me is a really high dose? Just wondering if yours are a smaller dose could they not also put you on one compressed one like mine? They were hard to get though (and expensive) not all pharmacies have the high dose

Thanks
    Reviews
    They gave me the ones they stock, so must be low dose, our compound pharmacy charges $100 for a week's worth and these ones are free, I snuck in an extra he sleep so that's a total of 3.5hrs, still so bloated and in a lot of discomfort, I'm wonering if I should ask the clinic, anyone else feel like this?
    Also another thing my FS said before the retrival was my E2 was only 2000 on Friday and all he said was I will try to get as many as I can, will that have an effect on there maturity? Just me stressing that's all
    Another thing I'm not sure if she will come over to this forum but Bella had no embys to put back after her huge haul, she def needs to be in the hugs on roll call
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 05-11-2013 at 07:20.

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What is E2?? My clinic kind of leaves me in the dark with all this sort of stuff. I believe they do a blood test while I'm under the GA. but I never find out what they are looking for or any results. I also never hear about how my embies are going, my first cycle I still went in as if I was having an et, I didn't even know that nothing made it to day3 until I was in there. I then asked at the next cycle that could the fs call me at home and tell me if the results weren't good. It sucked going all the way in there thinking that we were having a transfer that day to find out we weren't. M beginning to think my clinic sucks :/

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.
    Bring on BFP!!! In November!!!