Closed Thread
Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe - I'm not sure why they asked me to do it twice a day but I know when I went for my blood test the day after ET they said all my levels were perfect. So I'm thinking once your DF gets her follow-up blood test then they will adjust if need be.

I know how you feel about freaking out. My Bestfriend was doing IVF the same month as me and everything that was different would make me freak out. I guess all clinics do things differently and we will never know why lol.

I do think if it is worrying you that maybe give the nurses a call and let them know your concerns. They may be able to put your mind at rest. Better to call them rather than worry yourself sick.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lashed For This Useful Post:

rainbowbabe  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies who have had a ET did your FS ask you to lie down afterwards for a little while? I was expecting to and I found it very odd that I was told to get straight up, get changed and head home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe - Maybe pop Minib on the roll call under needs a hug? Sorry if she is there somewhere and didn't see her name

Re the crinone I am sure they will adjust if needed down the track hun. I was told I will be on it x 2 a day but guess will wait and see at the time what they tell me to do.

Chiefsgirl - thanks for the confirmation!! I have read awful stories of women with such a build up that they have had to go to hospital to be cleaned out, so to speak, so was glad to be aware of it incase it does happen. I guess everyone is different and what is fully absorbed by some isn't by others! Eek.

Lashed - good luck if you do POAS!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbowbabe I am only using crinone once a day just before I go to bed so no leaking, no trouble with it at all, my progesterone levels were where they needed to be on Saturday when I had my beta, remember I had low eggs too, try to relax, I am sure it will all be ok. My beta was only 16 days past 3dt too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rainbowbabe, my clinic just gives you the dose as standard. They do check your progesterone levels at every blood test (especially before epu/et) as if it's too high some clinics will cancel your cycle.

So I'm sure that they have checked your DFs blood before epu and she would have been completely fine, otherwise they would have asked her to up it to two. But as Lashed (I think?) said, if you can't put your mind at ease, give them a call - that's what we pay the $$ for!

Lashed my clinic does that too - don't worry! my first cycle I thought I was going to have to lay there for half an hour or so after to 'keep it from falling out'

Rozzie wow, I've never had that at all! Mostly it's just a (sorry TMI) watery discharge. My last two cycles I did lay down for 10 mins after putting it in and found that I didn't get very much clumpy stuff coming out (last cycle none at all). I think it's probably more just something to be aware of, that it could happen, and if it does don't freak out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call
    Congratulations on a BFP!!
    SoReady

Awaiting BT update

90Bayside
    Lizzyg
    Megsarama26

Welcome to the TWW

Lashed – fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! BT 09/11
    Rainbow2013 – fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! BT 13/11
    Rainbowbabe – fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! BT 13/11
    JB – fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! BT 15/11
    Sparklemonkey – fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! BT 15/11
    Fefe76 – fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! BT ??/??

More waiting…

Emzy – Awaiting ET
    Vixjc – In Greece: Awaiting ET
    Stillfuntryin – Awaiting EPU
    Sharlee – Awaiting FET
    Koschic – Awaiting FET
    Nightchild80 – Awaiting update for FET
    Rarah – Awaiting FET (December)

Currently Stimming/Cycling

Rozzie
    Chiefsgirl
    Shell’80
    Babygirl7
    Omgshoes
    Nicole77

Hugs needed
    Francesthecat
    Sharlie
    MrsFurBabies
    Booboo78
    Minib

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Updated the roll call for you Rainbowbabe - Minib is on there now!

gosh, I've got too much time on my hands today, the bosses are out for the week and I can't get off bubhub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,
    Just following stories regarding crinone. Last cycle I had I was only using it once a day. I never had any type of blood tests during the tww, to get for progesterone levels. Do you think I should ask the fs?? Last cycle I started to bleed two days before the end of the tww blood test. When I started to spot in the morning I thought I would still do a pee test, it was very faint positive (only one I've ever had) later that morning I had a massive bleed and the uterine lining came away all at once. (Was a little worrying). Don't know if the crinone would have made any difference.

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.
    Bring on BFP!!! In November!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl I actually said to the nurse "Are you sure it wont fall out" hehehe. Hmmmm I wonder why this is another thing that clinics do differently??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe thanks for the roll call! you're a champ!! Sparklemonkey 12.5 kgs in 4 months! well done you! That's a great achievement. Rozzie I always find I start to bloat after about a week of injections but you're right in the first few days it does kinda feel like nothings going on...but it is! Chiefsgirl google is a mean monster I know but alas I am an addict lol! and a POAS addict too Rarah 8 eggs is a great result, fingers crossed they all fertilize for you nicelyI've had to put off my transfer too and will be having FET. My AF should arrive on the 18th if she cooperates and then its just waiting for the big O to happen. We will probably be in the TWW together AFM I got the call from the clinic today and I am so so happy with our little ones, they seem to be behaving themselves and doing all the right things at the moment it continues that way. Out of 19 eggs all 19 matured, 16 then fertilized! yay! At day 2 we have 1 at 7 cell, 1 at 6 cell, 1 at 5 cell and the rest are all at 4 cell stage. now the wait til Friday (day5) to see how they go. Grow little embies grow

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (04-11-2013)