Closed Thread
Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can't wait to hear the official results Bayside - pretty sure what the outcome will be! Yay!!

AFU - DF is PUPO!!! A gorgeous 8 cell (day 3) embie! They said this is a strong little embie and is looking really good As for the other 3 they are moving a little slower - there is a 6 cell and two 4 cells.

Here's a pic of the one she has on board! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1383514164.491664.jpg

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2013),Emzy5  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    it looks beautiful congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck bayside!!

Congratulations rainbowbabe fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! How are you feeling about today Sparkle?

I feel like jumping up and down with excitement but I know I needed to remain level headed as anything could happen! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck bayside!!

Congratulations rainbowbabe fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Rainbowbabe - our bubbas could be twins... they look just the same When is BT? What progesterone support is your DF on? How is she feeling? When will they let you know about our other embies?

Thinking of you today bayside xx

Good luck with ET Sparklemonkey - did you end up booking into acupuncture?

Mrsfurbabies I am so sorry your cycle was cancelled.. I know the feeling only too well but it can be for the best as each time something goes wrong/cancellation they learn more about your body and how to improve your next cycle for the best results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsfurbabies I'm so sorry to hear your cycle has been cancelled but now they know you may need more to respond next time they'll get it right for sure! Chiefsgirl, YUM! Im coming to your place for dinner lol! how are you coping with stimming? are you tired a lot, I know this time round I was. Nicole77 I think its awesome you and your DH are supporting each others want for a healthier lifestyle. I know working out for me and DH is always more fun when we do it together. Bayside cant wait to see your beautiful BFP post today! Rainbowbabe that is one good looking little embie! I hope its a strong sticky one for you both GL! JB congrats on being PUPO! I hope the next two weeks Flys by for you. Sparklemonkey good luck for your transfer, are you putting one or two back? Welcome to the thread babygirl fingers crossed this is your lucky cycle AFM sitting here this morning sweating on the phone call to tell us how our little ones are going. The fact that I triggered with syneral has me a little worried as I have googled (maybe wayyyyy too much) that it can effect egg quality. Hopefully I'll get the call soon. Good luck everyone, hope I haven't missed anyone...and if I have be safe in the knowledge that you are all thought about and prayed for. It would be so great to have the first ever BFP only thread!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2013),Chiefsgirl  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB - she is on crinone for the next couple of weeks. One per day unless they decide to bump it up to 2 per day. What is everyone using? As for them looking like twins - that's awesome hehe lets hope they are both sticky and strong ones!!! We find out about the others on Wednesday

Her blood test is on 13th (hope that's not bad luck). When is your BT?

So this TWW already feels like it is going to go fast!! Her blood test is next Wednesday! That's not actually that far away. I hope this embie makes itself at home before then! Haha!

Last edited by rainbowbabe; 04-11-2013 at 09:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also I have decided that I can do a roll call as well cos I can update it on my phone and I spend enough time on this thread anyway so should be able to keep up.. So I shall create that now

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2013),Emzy5  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe sending sticky vibes!! I'm feeling ok, calm and nervous!! but i'm at work so lots to keep my mind off it!!

Bayside it will be good to get the official results today for your BFP

Nicole how is weight watchers going for you? I have lost 12.2kg since June and I'm loving it, my DH even joined!!

Mrsfurbabies sorry your cycle was cancelled

JB hoping the TWW is treating you well this first day sending sticky vibes, managed to book into accupuncture at 12.45 then straight after, happy with that just sucks workwise but meh nothing i can't make up!!

Emzy, only 1 back in at this stage due to 1st cycle and being under 35. Hope your call is good news

Rainbowbabe did they tell you after transfer what support DP would be on? I'm on pregnyl atm, had one yesterday then one on wednesday, but not sure if there will be any other support. I think JB and I have our bloodtest on the same day, which is next Friday the 15th!!

those who are in TWW atm, are you planning on POAS? I think I'm going to try to hold out as long as I can, till at least next Wednesday anyway!! especially with the Pregnyl shot, I'm not sure how lonbg it stays in your system.

oh and great idea on a roll call!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (04-11-2013)