Closed Thread
Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to Jb2011 hope you get a BFP!
    Well, its the day of trigger and my cycle is officially cancelled, was pretty devastated, I had developed an abscess on my coccyx, on antibiotics, but taking that into account and that I had only produced about 7 follies, only a few bigger ones, they decided to cancel.
    Can go again next cycle, and they will increase meds, really would have liked to have been able to go through with it! Praying for better luck next time for everybody on this awful journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all for the info on accupunture, I will try and somehow get an appointment with someone tomorrow before my transfer and after!! Anyone have any recommendations near repromed in Adelaide by any chance!!

Will do personals tomorrow once I have access to a computer again

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lizzyg did you have your BT on Friday? How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry mrsfurbabies, at least when you go into your next one they will be aware you need a higer dose

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsfurbabies - I am so sorry to hear your cycle has been cancelled - big hugs! and I know it's only time that helps - it's good to know you can go again next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck tommorow everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, been a busy weekend for me, my mum came to stay last night and we celebrated her birthday, which meant I spent the arvo cooking! I made a nice smoked trout salad, with a roast potato and sweet potato salad followed by chocolate meringue-I even made the pastry! Got lots of brownie points with her for that! It was the first time she had seen me injecting meds, the look on her face was priceless, she couldn't believe how I just mixed it up and shoved the needle in, I told her it hurts more when I hesitate!

A big congrats on being pupo JB! How the tww goes quickly for you and you don't spend it analysing every twinge hahahahaha! Will you poas?

Rainbowbabe and sparklemonkey good luck for et tmw.

Stillfuntrying, sorry no suppositories here, hope it wasn't too bad? Do you have to do them through the tww? Good luck for epu tmw.

Mrsfurbabies, I'm so sorry your cycle was cancelled, there is nothing worse than going through the waiting and stimming to have to stop before the next step! Can you go again after AF or do you have to wait an extra month?

Good luck for epu tmw rajah, don't forget to let us know how you go!

Safe travels vixjc, glad that you were still able to go, fx your lining plays along and you get a transfer xxx

Omgshoes, you can take Panadol and panadeine safely when in ivf and pregnant. I've found if you drink lots of water it helps keep the headaches away.

Welcome babygirl, I think it's the same with all agonists (lucrin or syranel) you can get mood swings quite bad. My FS explained it to DH, that we are putting our bodies into a type of menopause so expect mood swings, hot sweats and general crabbiness!

Well imam 4 injections down and I think that I def wasn't on saizen in my last cycle (in the light study) as one of the side effects is joint pain and my knees have been killing me since Friday! It'll be interesting to see what my bloods and scans are like this week to see if they're different to last time?

Sorry if I've missed anyone, hope everyone has a fabulous week ahead.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Furbabies - I'm sorry that your cycle was cancelled. I know that disappointed feeling because we felt it too when we were sure that DF's would be too. I know it's different because we then got a shock when they didn't cancel but sometimes it's a good thing. We ended up with 5 mature eggs when in reality it could have been a lot more so just know that your next cycle will be better than this one. They now know how you respond and will be able to use that to their advantage. I know it's not enough to change the frustration you're feeling though hugs x

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

feeling a little better today, was feeling really down the last few days. Last time when we managed to have our daughter after four ICSI rounds I thought was a hard time, but now it's seems so much easier then what we are going through this time. But am trying to keep hope alive.

we have overhauled our eating and am using weight watchers again, but stepping up our exercise. DH is going to go to the gym with me so we can both lose weight.

sorry for you if this is a hard time for you to, and congrats to those who have got BFPs, and I hope that if you are in the tww hope its goes swiftly for you.

AFM - not really sure when we will be doing stuff am a bit confused at the moment, consequence of taking a two year old to an FS appointment. I know we are doing the long down regulation plan, and were told to have a blood test on the 18th of this month. Then something else is happening the days after Christmas. Have to call and clarify what's happening. Just hoping it works like we all are when we are on our journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big day today with lots of EPUs ETs and BTs!! Good luck everyone!

I'm at the hospital now to do my blood test but after three bfp's on the weekend I'm hoping I already know the outcome! Let's hope it sticks!