Closed Thread
Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Rainbow babe & sparkle monkey - good luck for ET tomorrow.

And congrats JB for being PUPO!

Sorry this is is short I'm on my phone.

AFM I did my 1st 300 Gonal F injection last night. Went really well and no prob say all. Don't really feel any side effects at all yet (eh bloating etc) but guess it's only been 1 day. Want 7pm to hurry up do I can do the next one!!
    Hey Rozzie I started 300gonal f on Wednesday. Thursday I felt like I could have slept all day. Friday wasn't soo bad yesterday tummy feels a little puffy and today back to tired again. Left ovary occasionally getting twinges.
    Good luck on your cycle roz

Hello babygirl7 good luck for your cycle!!!

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.
    Bring on BFP!!! In November!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is everyone doing or done accu

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That was supposed to say has everyone done/doing accupuncture before and after transfer? I really didn't think about it much until today and I think it's too late to do anything for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Looks like there's a few us is testing around the same time!

Sparklemonkey I did acupuncture before and after transfer and only booked it in the day before - where ET is they have an Ivf acupuncture clinic do they know short notice happens! If you can book it id say do it! Good luck for ET xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anybody having to do Suppositories before there EC? I have to do my first in 15min and i am completly dredding it! I would rather do another couple off needles than this....

I think Rozzie said this (not sure i cant go back and check) but I was like that at the start too! I couldnt wait for the next shot, it was only about the last 3 days that it became really old and i felt over it! Goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Yay jb congrats on being pupo!! I love that word
    Rahah How did you find out about you bubs trisomy 18? My little boy had Trisomy 16, There is nothing more heart breaking than acheiving pregnancy to only find out about a Fing Trisomy. Did you know the sex? I'm really sorry you had to make that choice, mine was already made
    This week is actually bitter sweet for me, this week is exactly 12 months since I was at the same clinic getting a d&c so lets hope this week brings us joy and not heartache like last year
    Hi stillfuntryin yes triggered at 10pm with Ovidrel (which i have used the last 3 times as well) I know what you mean about the stress - I was slightly paranoid I would miss it so i had my phone on me the whole time (we had family over for a BBQ..).

We only found out about the trisomy 18 afterwards (my obstetrician did some tests) as we were told at the 12 week scan the pregnancy was not viable and the D&C was the following day so we never knew the sex, the hard thing is the due date was 16 October and here I am on another cycle... I'm sorry to hear your story - hopefully this time its better for both of us

I'm now nervous about the number of eggs as last time we only got 1 (which didn't make it past day 2) compared with the first cycle where we got 8.... I've got low AMH so been on DHEA for the last 3 months along with a long list of other natural medicines...

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats JB on being PUPO - I hope the 2ww is not too agonising for you

sparklemonkey - I also did accupuncture before and after. The one before focused on my stomach and used the heat lamp to warm up my insides. Afterwards they didn't touch my stomach but focused on circulation points. If you can get in last minute I would recommend it.

good luck for all the ET's tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shell. Funny you say that as I fell asleep for an hour today! Was lucky to get that with a 4 and half yr old, DH took him outside to do jobs together. So yes have been very tired but didn't even think of that as a symptom. Headache this arvo aswell which is rare. But mostly good.

JB - yes I'm doing acupuncture pre and post transfer, and have been having weekly acup for around 4 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mean 3 and half yr old...more tired than I think! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparklemonkey - DF has never done acupuncture but we have both read that it can really help and so many people do it so we figured she may as well! I was supposed to book it yesterday when we found out the transfer time but I forgot (oops) but called today and booked it in. 7am for the first session and then second session straight after ET.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!