Closed Thread
Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow very busy day on the thread - apologies for lack of personals as on phone - there should be an abbreviation for that too ;-)

Welcome baby girl - I'm not keen on sharing the journey with lots of family and friends as not sure they really understand, I used to share a lot with two of my closest friends but since they have both got pregnant I don't feel I can so this community is a life line...

Vix - I'm so sorry for what you are going through - use this to rant or rave whatever makes you feel better - I hope the next few days it gets better

AFM - done the trigger know just got to wait...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (03-11-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-11-2013),Vixjc  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - thanks for all your messages, it really does help. Can't do personals as I'm on the phone in the departure lounge (fortunately i have stopped crying - freaked out my poor sister - and dh - during the drop off). upside - turns out you can go through customs with a couple hundred tablets and 30 odd injections with cold pack and they don 't even open the bag ...
    hurrah for all those bfp's! For those bfn 's - I'm so sorry, big hugs xxx
    to the newbies - welcome! This is a lovely thread, sorry you have to join us, but now that you're here, fingers crossed your stay is short!

To all xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow2013 I also start on elonva on mon /tues wit a possible top up after day 7 did U get any headaches ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb2011 wonderful news and wow lots of eggs and good luck for the go ahead with ET

rainbowbabe fingers crossed for your 4 little embies and good luck for your transfer on Monday :stickybabydust:

Rainbow2013 great news and look forward to BT :stickybabydust:

Emzy5 wowzer 19 eggs is great, look forward to an update on Monday

SoReady Congratulations, look forward to more news and you give me hope

90Bayside Excellent news sending lots of sticky baby dust your way

stillfuntryin good luck for your next step

Rarah11 thank you for the welcome and I agree sometimes ppl aren’t open to the whole IVF process and tend to judge. But I am so thankful I have joined the forums and this thread. Seems like its going to be a lifesaver for me and really helpful. So after your trigger injection is the next step egg collection?

I have read as much as possible for tonight. Sorry if I missed anyone J

I am currently taking Synarel nasal spray and hope AF arrives next week for the next step

Although today I did feel allsorts and had an episode of a bad mood but just kept to myself

Keeping positive and looking at the bigger picture

from babygirl7
    Me: 27 DH: 42 - Engaged June 2013
    Together for 10 years - TTC for 8 years
    Me: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH: Normal perfect sperm

1st IVF cycle: oct/nov 2013

Last edited by babygirl7; 03-11-2013 at 01:12.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (03-11-2013),Emzy5  (03-11-2013),Rainbow2013  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    Rainbow2013 I also start on elonva on mon /tues wit a possible top up after day 7 did U get any headaches ?
    Yes I did actually only a couple though in the first half of the 7 days. Good luck with it, if you can get the nurses to give this one to you. I was so glad I did it looked a little more tricky than the others xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl - my DF was on Synarel and made her moods really bad until she started stimming. She was angry and upset for no reason and she found it hard coping. Just know its the meds and not your fault if you crack a little. She struggled the most with that spray than any other part of this.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl welcome! I too have decided to tell nobody and that way if this cycle fails I don't have to give a run down to everyone that knows, I think that would really suck!
    Rainbowbabe when do you find out about your little embys?
    Vixjc that would have been a fun one to explain, I'm glad your on that plane! I really hope your linking plays the game
    Rahah you would have trggered at 10pm is that right? I was terrified my alarm wouldn't wake me up, what did you trigger with? I triggered with two ampules of pregnyl at 11 pm, I even woke up naturally at 10:30pm... Must have been that worried about it lol. Can't wait for tommorow
    Also I have heard of ivf cycles making people emotional cows, now I'm not sure if I am just lucky or its cause no-one is here to annoy me but I haven't had one episode yet!!
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 03-11-2013 at 09:25.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (03-11-2013),Vixjc  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow2013 View Post
    Yes I did actually only a couple though in the first half of the 7 days. Good luck with it, if you can get the nurses to give this one to you. I was so glad I did it looked a little more tricky than the others xx
    Yea they are giving me the first one I'm ok drawing this one up but giving it to myself is another adventure with the headaches is there anything your allowed to take

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies I'm officially PUPO with 2 x 3 day 8 cell embryos on board now nicknamed "John & Mary". Such a bizarre/surreal/amazing/strange feeling... I feel totally normal but knowing what's going on inside and that I have embies on board is crazy. BT on 15/11... Let the TWW begin!!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (03-11-2013),Emzy5  (03-11-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-11-2013),rainbowbabe  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay jb congrats on being pupo!! I love that word
    Rahah How did you find out about you bubs trisomy 18? My little boy had Trisomy 16, There is nothing more heart breaking than acheiving pregnancy to only find out about a Fing Trisomy. Did you know the sex? I'm really sorry you had to make that choice, mine was already made
    This week is actually bitter sweet for me, this week is exactly 12 months since I was at the same clinic getting a d&c so lets hope this week brings us joy and not heartache like last year
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 03-11-2013 at 10:57.