Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb that dinner sounds amazing yummy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi to everyone, personals are so hard on the phone so sorry, I'm super excited tonite is the last jab lol I are wrecked I drove from cairns to Townsville for lunch with my mum and sis its about a 4hr drive so a biggie for lunch... Big congrats to bayside and her af/implantation bleed turning into a bfp

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB - good luck for tomorrow hun!!! Sticky vibes

Babygirl - Welcome!!! Hope this journey is a short one for you also I think you can tag and highlight on pc only (not mobile). Not sure which you use though.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone get really sore nipples at CD11? Mine are killing me.. weird

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow to all the bfp's! Bayside, good luck for bt on Monday. This has been a really sticky thread, actually last months one was too.
    To the ladies who were not so lucky, we will get there eventually, sometimes all we have is hope.
    I'm 8dp5dt and every hpt has been very negative. So I'll do my bt Tuesday just for formality but looking forward to stopping the progesterone and getting af to start the next round. I'm not sad which really surprises me. I feel like we have a better plan for next time and I feel like I have made some positive changes this month. I hope November/December thread is a lucky one too!
    Sorry for the lack of personals, phones....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    so sorry to all going through a rough time, sometimes I wonder when this will get easier, it has to though, decided Im not ready to give up yet. Got a 2nd referral for another clinic, will still see original FS on the 3/12 but def want a 2nd opinion. Congrats on being PUPO Rainbow2013, did they change much of this cycle for you both, did dh have a biopsy? Gl to anyone waiting for results, have a nice w/e all x
    Hi booboo78 thank you it's good to see your moving forward with everything, I hope you get some answers on your follow up appointment. We did everything different this cycle. I changed from gonal f and cetrotide to elonva and orgalutran. This itself was a huge success as I went from 6 mature eggs to 15 mature this time. DH had a biopsy (tese) and aspiration from epididymis (pesa). Last time he just had pesa. They added calcium to the fresh sperm this time but the pesa was the better sample, they injected 12 with pesa sperm and only 3 with tese. None of the tese fertilised and only 5 of the pesa fertilised so we still had quite low fertilisation (33%). Saying that once they did fertilse we had good embryo development. I hope this helps a little, it you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillfuntryin mine are killing me!!! Cd17 here

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    gl for ET JB, sending lots of sticky baby dust. Welcome babygirl and gl. Hope its just too early for you Megs Thanks Rainbow2013, haven't heard of Elonva, what dose were u on, an increase from last? Will ask the FS about this, Im hoping next time we get more mature also, maybe they need to stim me longer, like last time it was for 11 days and then trigger. Was having the TESA & PESA painful for dh? I know I heard somewhere that having that done can also suggest having low fert rates or could be wrong? thanks so much for the info, I want to be armed as much as I can next time we go for review.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booboo the elonva is a slow release fsh you just have one injection which lasts for 7 days. The dose was only 100iu (the does is also based on your weight) which I believe is equivalent to 200iu gonal. First time I was on 150 gonal so yes it was a bigger does. I did have to top up the elonva for a few days with 150 puregon. The pesa is pretty much painless but the tese he was uncomfortable to move around for a good 3-4 days. Much better than what he expected though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbowbabe Thank you I'm glad to join such a great thread with wonderful ppl & I hope so too as I'm a newbie to IVF
    @Booboo78 hello there

from babygirl7

1st IVF cycle: oct/nov 2013

🌈 loads of baby dust to everybody

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app