Closed Thread
Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick one ladies as on phone. Just got back from EPU...19 eggs! Now the wait til Monday to see how they are doing. So nervous. Kicking back drinking my Gatorade ATM. Hope to see some great BFP BT's on here soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe we must have posted at the same time, nearly 100% fertilisation for you! wow that's great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow2013 - You my dear are PUPO!!!! Hope it's a gorgeous sticky one for you hun! Fingers crossed! Yeah I am pretty happy that out of the 5 that could fertilise 4 already have - still holding out hope that the other one will as well lol

Emzy - 19 eggs!! Woooo!! *Happy dance* Hoping that you have great fertilisation rates!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (02-11-2013),Rainbow2013  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlie View Post
    Yes, I had a blood test yesterday. Round 2 was a total failure. BFN and no frosties. Now to regroup.

Sharlie I am so sorry. BFN always hurt a lot.

Emzy congrats on EPU. That is a great number. Keep us posted on fertilization and keep hydrated.

Vixjc I am so sorry your body is not cooperating for you. It must be so upsetting. I really hope that it does a flip about for you and responds to all the estrogen your taking for your lining. I am crossing my fingers for you that things get better soon hun, xo.

Rainbow2013 good luck in your 2ww.

Koschic a roll call is a good idea. I could look into it next week if I get free time. I have never done one though so it might be a disaster as this thread is so busy I am struggling to keep up with all you lovely ladies and fear I already miss half of you out in my updates even though I do read each and every post so I will just say a generic good luck for all the ladies going through ET, EPU and stimming/ cycling.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee and vixjc I am so sorry to hear your news, vixjc I hope they can do something to get you across the line in time x

Congrats both rainbows on your news and emzy for a great haul fx

I just got the call, am officially 4 weeks and 3 days with hcg over 1000. They said this is in the really high end if the range so only need to check me weekly but have to call my dr Monday to check if they want me to continue the crinone the full 12 weeks due to the previous m/vs, now the waiting game for the 7 week scan

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlie - I'm sorry we posted at the same time so I missed your post! I'm so sorry :'( I can only imagine how hard it was to get that news. Take time to digest the news. We may end up in the same boat and putting all our hopes in one embie as we don't have many and unsure if we will have any frosties it's all very stressful but it will be okay hun. Be kind to yourself and take some time to do something nice for yourself x

Soready - *jumping up and down with excitement* Congratulations! So very happy for you!! xx

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready that's brilliant news!! It sticks!

Afm, Friday - Bfp, today - still Bfp and the Line is getting darker too! Blood test on Monday. In the meantime I am quite crampy and can barely keep my eyes open. Literally just came back from the hairdresser where I managed to fall asleep in the chair. So tired....

a roll call is a great idea. I fear at this rate I'd fall asleep half way through, so I'll leave it so someone who has a little more energy that me right now.....

Good luck ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks rainbowbabe and bayside

bayside - you sound like me. I am completely exhausted after about 4/5 hours after a sleep, am going to be at 8:30 every night too. Tired and hungry, all I am doing is eating and sleeping. I have also been quite crampy. for your bt on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry to all going through a rough time, sometimes I wonder when this will get easier, it has to though, decided Im not ready to give up yet. Got a 2nd referral for another clinic, will still see original FS on the 3/12 but def want a 2nd opinion. Congrats on being PUPO Rainbow2013, did they change much of this cycle for you both, did dh have a biopsy? Gl to anyone waiting for results, have a nice w/e all x
    Last edited by Booboo78; 02-11-2013 at 14:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bayside and soready that's fantastic awesome news!!Good luck to you both!!