Closed Thread
Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So much activity today! So hard to do personals on the phone!

I was sure there were some blood tests due today?! Or have I got that mixed up? My head feels so cloudy these days...

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats rainbowbabe on your 9, a really amazing result after the stresses around a potential cancellation. I am very happy for you both x my BT is rescheduled to tomorrow since I was away for work today, hpt is still positive though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots to catch up on... Thanks for comments - my FS has decided to make the call Monday at EPU as to whether to transfer or freeze but at least I'll be able to ask him... So stillfuntryin I'll be triggering an hour before you tomorrow!

Hope everyone else is going ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wrote a whole post ... then lost it, its been that kind of day.Had my intralipid. Felt weird. Had my scan (running over an hour late) to see if my lining had grown, it hadn't. There were tears, ultrasound lady was lost. More waiting in Dr's rooms with all the massively pregnant chicks, more tears. Can either delay my trip a week (how to explain that to my work?) or fly tomorrow but no donor EPU for over a week while they try and grown my lining. Potentially no ET if my lining doesn't grow - they freeze the fertilised embryos and I go back to Greece some other time (not sure how I could get more leave unless I actually did it over xmas) when my lining has done what it should. I started this cycle on 3 progynova a day. Am now on 12 orally and 4 vaginally a day. As well as all the other stuff. Terrified the drugs won't work - given ivf drugs never seem to with me, and this is going to be a bust, again, just a more expensive one. Terrified we'll end up spending three weeks languishing/stressing in Athens, no holiday in Turkey - so I either fake the Turkey trip for my work colleagues or come up with some weird excuse for having stayed in Greece. Not feeling hopeful. Can't even be bothered packing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rahah11 That's awsome we will be 1 hr apart, so exciting!
    Now my body had to wait until the clinic is closed ( weekend) I have been having a lot of cramping this morning, sometimes sharp. Maybe its just somemore things growing, I'm still on Orgalutran so it can't be O, still have excess ewcm.
    Vixjc I'm really sorry your body isn't responding, one thing that might make you smile... My phone auto corrects your name to cockfighting lol
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 02-11-2013 at 06:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    90 bayside- ok, I'm quietly getting excited... Can't wait for Monday Rainbowbabe- 9 eggs.. Woohooo!
    Mrsfurbabies- yay for egg collection!!!
    Fefe- sending you lots of Babydust. Really hoping this is the one for you
    Nicole7-
    So ready- yay! Can't wait to hear your results today. Sounds promising!!!
    Vixjc- oh no.. Sounds like you are having a crappy time. Sending you lots of hugs
    Stillfuntrying- LOL had a big chuckle over cockfighting!!!

Hey guys if there isn't a roll call, should we start one? Is it too late to start one?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to koschic For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (02-11-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by koschic View Post
    90 bayside- ok, I'm quietly getting excited... Can't wait for Monday Rainbowbabe- 9 eggs.. Woohooo!
    Mrsfurbabies- yay for egg collection!!!
    Fefe- sending you lots of Babydust. Really hoping this is the one for you
    Nicole7-
    So ready- yay! Can't wait to hear your results today. Sounds promising!!!
    Vixjc- oh no.. Sounds like you are having a crappy time. Sending you lots of hugs
    Stillfuntrying- LOL had a big chuckle over cockfighting!!!

Hey guys if there isn't a roll call, should we start one? Is it too late to start one?
    Koschic that's a great idea!! I'd do it, but I wouldn't know where to start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I had a blood test yesterday. Round 2 was a total failure. BFN and no frosties. Now to regroup.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Furbabies - that's exciting about your EPU on Tuesday! Wishing you the best of luck!

Nicole - DF had been taking Synarel as well as she was on a long cycle (down reg). Apparently it tasted gross at first and then she got used to it. Make sure that you switch nostrils for morning and night as well. She was worried that she would forget which side she had done it on so I suggested left in the morning and right for night - that way it was easy to remember As for the Vitamin D - our FS said it was common for people to be Vitamin D deficient because of awareness re sun damage. She was taking Ostelin Vitamin D supplements and her levels are perfect now! They are tiny gel like tablets and don't really taste like anything but work well. It is all very confusing but you will find your way and we can all help you!!

Stillfun & Rarah - Good luck for your pick ups as well! Rarah hopefully you will get to do a transfer rather than freeze all - fingers crossed!

Soready - I am very excited to hear your official results today but your lines are very promising anyway so it will just be confirmation of what we already know .. wooo!

Vix - I am so sorry hun You must be gutted and this stress is the last thing you need right now. I'm not sure whether you decided to delay the flights or if you still flew out - it was supposed to be today right? I hope that your lining thickens up for you beautifully. It makes me incredibly sad that you are trying so hard to get this and you keep getting thrown curved balls but it will happen. It has not been easy for you but once you have that beautiful little bub in your arms all of this pain and frustration will be forgotten. It will all become a distant memory and more importantly it will all have been worth it. Please let us know how you are going - vent away as well. That's what we are all hear for. Know that I'm thinking of you and that I admire your strength. There are many ladies on here and you are definitely one of them, that I look at and think 'wow one day they are going to be an amazing and loving mummy'. Don't lose hope hun xx

Koschic - Good luck for Monday!! Wishing you nothing but luck!! Also I think a roll call is a great idea too! But yeah I am also hopeless at that and rarely jump on the pc as I am rarely home these days haha.

Shell - how are you going??

Sorry if I have missed anyone for now - I will be back haha.

AFU - out of the 9 eggs they collected only 5 were mature. Out of those 5, 4 have fertilised and they expect the other one might tonight as well. They will check on it tomorrow. Sooo... for now we have 4 little embies that they are growing. Transfer will still be on Monday unless we decide to grow them to blast. The number has come down quite a bit and very quickly so we never know if there will be anything to transfer but they seem to think there will be here. We hope that the last one fertilises as 5 is a special number to us (our anniversary amongst other thinks).

For now I have my fingers crossed that one of these 4 or 5 is our little bubba!! Grow strong little ones!! Please, please, please grow for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies I officially have one hatching 5 day blastocyst on board!! We are so over moon to get to this stage. BT is scheduled for the 13th November. We also have one blasty being frozen today. And they are checking the others again in the morning to see if any if those may be viable to freeze. The transfer went very smoothly and literally took 5 mins.

it feels so surreal right now! I don't know what to do with myself lol

congrats rainbowbabe on 9 eggs. Any news on your fert report today?

so excited for you soready!

Sending my thoughts to all other ladies having a rough dayor trying to get over some hurdles xxx