Closed Thread
Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all - this is my last IVF attempt and I am currently 4dp3dt I had 2 embies transferred one was 9 cell and other 6 cell @ 3days, both had fragmentation ....anyway lets see ...trying to be emotionally detached from this cycle, too many losses too much hurt, trying to save myself a bit I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,Just quick on my ph. Did us this am, EC on Monday, they are saying 7 maybe 8 eggs soI'm happy with that, my clinic has a 85%fert rate with icsi.And most follies are on my left so its probably most likley a dominance thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booboo78: I'm so sorry to hear your embie didn't make it to day 5, but don't lose hope. Have a good cry and then talk about earlier transfers for your FS.

Emzy5: OHSS is such a pain, but at least you're being monitored carefully for it. I got it moderate after my transfer and I REALLY don't wanna know what severe is like.

Sparklemonkey: 5 is fantastic! Will you be doing a 3 or 5dpt?

Megsarama26: Don't apologise at all. We all get good and bad days and 2ww drive us all a little nuts.

Lashed: Yay! Fingers crossed for you and that it sticks.

Chiefsgirl: Ride the funk! How much FSH are you on this time? My follicles and embies apparently are slow developers as well and a friend teased that it's Like-Mummy-like-embie.

AFM: Had my CD3 appt with Wazza to see how my uterus lining is going. Post D&C I'm still worried about Ashermann's Syndrome, but there's currently nothing to indicate we can't go straight into a FET. Unfortunately I have some interstate conference travel and will only be able to do the transfer after CD16, which is late, but given I've done transfers on CD24 and CD22 in fresh cycles, my DH told me not to worry. Never done a FET before. Guess we'll find out when we scan again on Monday (CD10).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (01-11-2013),Lashed  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies... Thank you all for your messages and support.

Frances I am so sorry you've ended up with OHSS and a chem... your strength really is amazing. Take time to heal and look after yourself.

Rainbowbabe - YAY!! I am so happy for you guys... 9 is a great number for good fert rates xx

Rainbow2013 good luck for ET tomorrow... will be thinking of you!!

Considering my large "harvest" yesterday I am feeling good! I was even happy and hungry last night (after my last EPU I didn't want to eat) feeling good this morning, my FS must have been very gentle, so glad she was the one performing it!

Spoke to my FN this morning and this is the report... 34 eggs, 30 mature, 18 fertilised and 10 they are still checking on. I asked if I should still go ahead with ET because of OHSS risk and she said definitely so a this stage with no signs or symptoms we are going ahead. I have lost 500g since yesterday and not gained so that's a good start, I have been going to the toilet, eating, drinking and feeling good so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fefe76 View Post
    Hello all - this is my last IVF attempt and I am currently 4dp3dt I had 2 embies transferred one was 9 cell and other 6 cell @ 3days, both had fragmentation ....anyway lets see ...trying to be emotionally detached from this cycle, too many losses too much hurt, trying to save myself a bit I guess!
    fefe76. It sure sounds like you have had a hard time TTC. I hope you get your sticky bubba this cycle. for you.

Rainbowbabe perfect 9 is a nice number.

Nicole welcome I remember you from another cycle thread. There is a few of us on here.

MrsFurBabies they couldn't even see my LO in the scans when I stimmed so I don't know how many ended up coming from the LO or the RO

Well I'm a little excited today because November is finally here which means 11 days until my follow up appoitment. *sigh* it has being a long wait.

Bella I have a question for you regarding the Intrapilids you were on. Are they preferred over the bondo protocol for very high immunity or are they just another method? I have being googling them but info seems to be fairly new. Bella how are your embies going and when is transfer?

I think there are a couple of blood tests today as well Best of luck hoping for lots and lots of BFP's
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 01-11-2013 at 10:31. Reason: ahhhhh typo's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow wow this is a busy thread!!!

rainbowbabe - 9 is an awesome number. for high fertilisation

90bayside - for sticky bubba

Good luck to anyone I have missed. So much to keep track of.

Happy Friday lovely ladies

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lashed For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Fefe and good luck in the TWW this is it for you.

Welcome back Nightchild I'm on 450 Gonal F, 3mg Saizen and Orgaluatran for this cycle. I didn't want the stress of trying to fit in a long down cycle before xmas - I have a lot of things going on and the clinic closes. Knowing how I like to and about every little step in a cycle I decided to give myself a break and go with the short cycle again. We got 6 eggs and 5 fertilised last time so it was a pretty good cycle! Forgive my ignorance, but what is Ashermans? Good luck with your FET, I've never had frosties, but there seems to be lots of ladies on here who get the BFP with them!

JB for that fert rate - so you might end up with close to 28 fertilised! Super glad you aren't suffering from OHSS and and feeling good enough for transfer. Will you be doing a fdt or 3dt?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default It's happening!

Well I guess I freaked out for nothing, because the nurse has rung and scheduled my egg collection for Tuesday (5th) morning, she didn't mention anything about not having received the blood tests, they should have them tomorrow, so sounds like they only went off my scan results anyway. Trigger on Sunday evening! Rang my husband at work to tell him the days, instead of being a little excited he's just worried about getting days off! Chiefsgirl - I think my AMH is 35

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well update:
    We had our appointment today, and no real surprise that I have Adenomyosis and the severe kind apparently, plus my right ovary is now PCOS. So this cycle I have to start a new drug called synarel its a nasal spray that is meant to keep my uterus more 'normal' to hold an embryo when we get to that stage. But apparently it is a 6 week cycle instead of 3. So I have a blood test on the 18th of this month, and we start the injections at the end of the month I think. Still trying to get my head around it all. It's just hard as she also said that i am at higher risk of developing OHSS ( ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome). Plus my vitamin D is low, should be between 70 and 250 mine was 43, so I have to take two vitamin D tablets now as well.
    Plus we both have to work at losing weight, which as we all know is hard. Have to say I'm feeling a little down at the moment. Feeling like we get lots of bad news, but we can still have a baby which is the good news. We both thought they might have said that we couldn't try any more. We could go through all this and Brenton may still have no sperm, we live in eternal hope.
    I'm grateful we have Emma but wonder if she will ever have a bother or sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheifsgirl- Ashermans is somthing you get from a D&C, im not too sure about it but there is a sticky on the IVF forum that explains the risks of it with a D&C, i had one last year and i am fine.
    Picked up my Trigger today, im triggering with Pregnyl, also picked up one more dose of Gonal-F and some suppositories (YAY) Im booked in for 9:30am i have to trigger at 11pm tommorow. Getting excited

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (03-11-2013)