Closed Thread
Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Francesthecat - I'm so so so sorry, I do admire your strength, goodly k with any future cycles.
    Rainbowbabe- How exciting, good luck to your DF I hope you get some good numbers its been a rough cycle for you.
    So ready - I am so pleased the line is getting darker.
    Bayside- yay yay yay get sticky little emby
    Koschic - good luck with your BT
    I have a quick question, I have been icing before I do my shots, I love do it because it never hurts,I have been doing Orgalutran for 3 days and the last twomornings my gonalf has been bruising me,I cant figure out why i haven had a problem until I started the Orgalutran.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I was on the last thread, thought I would join this one. Don't know if I will be doing anything this month yet. I had an MRI on Monday to see if I have Adenomyosis, we have our appointment with FS today to get the results. Not sure what this means for treatment wise, but have been reassured that I can still have anothe baby. It's such a hard journey this IVF one, glad I have you ladies to share it with. People I don't have to explain stuff to, people who understand the emotional journey I'm on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances - your strength is very admirable, I know I'd be a mess.

Lashed hoping the TWW is being nice to you.

90bayside that its a sticky one

Megsarama good luck if you decide to test today

Rarah not sure in what high prgesterone means, I'm sure one of the lovely ladies here can help

Chiefsgirl thinking of you, good luck with stimming

Minib

Rainbowbabe 9 is an awesome number, go your DP!! for awesome fertilisation

AFM just trying to keep busy until Monday. I want to know how my embies are going each day but I'm not sure if they call you, or just call if something is wrong, or if I need to call them, or do I just wait and see!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (01-11-2013),Chiefsgirl  (01-11-2013),Lashed  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!Bayside woo hoo! A line is a line so lets hope its a little sticky one for you, keeping everything crossed! Rarah I haven't experience cancellation of transfer because of progesterone but I have been cancelled this time because of high follies and estrogen. To my understanding the levels can bounce up n down a bit so don't stress too much at this point...and on the off chance they do cancel doing a FET is no different from what my FS tells me and as one of our lovely BH friends said yesterday "whats 4 weeks in the big scheme of things" it can sometimes be good to give your body a rest from all the hormones before transfer. GL todayfor you. Mrsfurbabies as rainbowbabe said I really don't think there is an average because we all have different reasons for being here, some ladies struggle to get a few follies due to low AMH and others have PSOS which means way too many follies are formed. Rainbowbabe fantastic!! 9 is a great numberfor them all to fertilize nicely! Good Luck! Stilfuntryin I found if I did the shots too close together I sometimes bruised. Maybe try doing the Gonal on one side and the orgalutran on the other? I've also heard sometimes icing can actually promote the bruising, have you tried without it? the gonal f really doesn't hurt at all and I found the orgalutran only hurts when it goes in then its fine. Not sure if I've helped but good luck with it. AFM I triggered with syneral this time and I have the worst cramps ever today?? Has anyone else triggered with this instead of the hcg shot before? Im wondering if its normal. EPU cant come fast enough tomorrow morning. JB hope you're feeling OK today that was a huge batch you got yesterdayrest up and keep us posted. Thinking of you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh sorry forgot to say stillfuntryin, my Gonal F bruised on the last one, not sure why, but I did take Pregnyl that night too, so really not sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole77 View Post
    Hi I was on the last thread, thought I would join this one. Don't know if I will be doing anything this month yet. I had an MRI on Monday to see if I have Adenomyosis, we have our appointment with FS today to get the results. Not sure what this means for treatment wise, but have been reassured that I can still have anothe baby. It's such a hard journey this IVF one, glad I have you ladies to share it with. People I don't have to explain stuff to, people who understand the emotional journey I'm on.
    Welcome to the thread Nicoleyou get good results back from your FS today. Hope this cycle is your lucky one Sparklemonkey I'm pretty sure they would call you if it was bad news so think of it like "no news is good news" but at the same time they are your beautiful little embies in there and if you feel the need to call and check on them I say go for it! Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow, so much has happened already this morning and I have gonal F fog brain!

Rainbowbabe, congrats on 9 eggs, that's a great amount, especially after all the drama you have had and thinking the cycle might be cancelled due to under stim for great fert rates and maybe some frosties?

Rarah, I haven't had a problem with high progesterone before, but I do know they check and my clinic will cancel a transfer if it's too high, something about it not being a nice environment for the embryo to implant. Good luck today.

Hi Nicole I'm on this thread too! Good luck with your FS appointment today.

Mrs Furbabies, as others have said, the number of eggs varies alot on here! As does the doses we are all given! From what I have read from what the ladies post, getting high numbers isn't always a great thing - danger of OHSS, lack of mature eggs that fertilise etc. The thing I always say is 'remember it only takes one to get your bub' and that's the end goal here. (Maybe I just say that because I always have low numbers).

Stillfuntrying, I found that with the orgaluatran I did bruise on some shots, maybe it's just the meds and it does something? Although I'm on saizen this time again and I've found that I bruise from that and get pinprick marks from all my jabs because of it. I've always done each jab on a different side - picture me counting off the days on either side of my belly before I jab each night, I feel like a little kid learning to count using my fingers

sparklemonkey, no news is good news! My clinic only sends me a text message the next day to say how many are fertilised and when transfer will be (if you get over 3 fertilised they'll do a 5dt otherwise it's 3). Then I get another text on day 3 to say it's all going well and we'll see you on day 5. Nothing else. You can always call if you are feeling stressed. I think they don't like to 'bother' them so they can keep dividing away!

bayside, a line is a line is a line it sticks! Yay!

JB how are you doing? Do you have your fertilisation numbers?

Good luck everyone who is BT'ing today!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (01-11-2013),Sparklemonkey  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow babe - yay good luck with the EPU! Can't wait to hear some news.

Im pretty sure there is lots harping today esp with BTs pregnancy results so wishing everyone lots of luck and can't wait to hear some positive news

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Scan & BT

Just had my scan and Blood test, although apparently they can do these tests in my town they have to get sent away, so I started crying and just did it, hopefully the clinic receiving the results tomorrow will be okay, other people in this town have done IVF before, freaking, waiting for nurses to ring back to see if it will be okay. Had the scan, only follicles on my left side, maybe 7 or more one is at 14mm, nothing on my right side, for my baseline scan in August I had follicles on left nothing on right as well. Is it normal during IVF to only have follicles on one side? Maybe left side is dominant and that's why its taken so long, (left tube removed), all previous scans have suggested right side is okay, is there a reason the right ovary wouldn't produce any follicles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh MrsFurBabies, sounds like you've had a rough morning, hope you're feeling better now. I think it is quite common for women to have one side that is more dominant than the other.

In my first cycle I got nothing from my left, and in my subsequent ones it's finally kicked into gear and producing some, but not nearly close to the right (and I only get small numbers of eggs!), so I don't think it's anything to freak out about.

Remember your first IVF cycle is all about finding out how you respond to the drugs, your FS has probably put you on a low dose to make sure you don't overstimulate, so you never know they might change your dose after today. But either way, for first scan those numbers sound ok. Do you know what your AMH is?

BTW, I don't think I've ever had a follie at 14mm on the first scan, so you're doing ok.