Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Ive got so much reading up to do, which I can
    do tonight.

Sadly my pregnancy was only chemical and I started to bleed very heavily last night. While in hospital, again and spending another night here. I've got OHSS which has made one of my ovaries bleed quite badly. I do think maybe I rushed into my last cycle after my ectopic. I did not allow myself enough time to heal and both psychically and emontionally. I have an appt with FS 14 November. I want to go on the pill, I'm so sick of getting cysts. And the nurse has advised I can mostl likely do another stimm starting 28 December. So still in this Medicare year.

So I will be here reading along cheering all you very brave brave IVF women along. I also won't be able to help myself but post as well.

Best wishes ladies there is going to be lots of BFP here really soon.
    Frances I always admire your strength how you just get straight back up look onwards and dust yourself off. Please do take some time to recover and make sure you do lots and lots of naughty things. If my next cycle is a bust I have already planned (back in oh July) on buying the most deliciously exspensive bottle of red wine and consuming the lot on x'mas day. ..stay in touch xo as always.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

do tonight.

Sadly my pregnancy was only chemical and I started to bleed very heavily last night. While in hospital, again and spending another night here. I've got OHSS which has made one of my ovaries bleed quite badly. I do think maybe I rushed into my last cycle after my ectopic. I did not allow myself enough time to heal and both psychically and emontionally. I have an appt with FS 14 November. I want to go on the pill, I'm so sick of getting cysts. And the nurse has advised I can mostl likely do another stimm starting 28 December. So still in this Medicare year.

So I will be here reading along cheering all you very brave brave IVF women along. I also won't be able to help myself but post as well.

You are truly an amazing woman Frances. You are going through the toughest of times right now and still have the ability to plan ahead, stay positive and cheer the rest of us on. You are remarkable! I am so so sorry for the pain (both physically & emotionally) that you are going through. Please do stay in touch and keep us updating on how you are doing. Get plenty of rest and be kind to yourself.Thinking of you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

do tonight.

Like the others have already said - you are amazing. Your attitude and ability to keep it together and look forward is wonderful. I'm sorry for what you are going through but like you have said things will move forward again. I hope that you take some time to fully heal and that you enjoy having a a few months for YOU. What all of you women have been going through is not easy on the body or the mind so be sure to treat both aspects in the upcoming weeks. Do something that makes you feel good and take some time to relax! I hope you stay in touch and that we are reading your wonderful BFP story in the near future xx

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry if I forget anyone it's hard to keep track on the phone!

Frances - wow wow wow you are such an amazing woman. I am so deeply sorry for what you are going through and truly hope your Decber cycle gives you all you hope for xx give yourself a nice break in between to heal and recover

Chiefsgirl - hope it's all going ok

Shell - glad you're stimming now. I'm with Monash and this is my 1st IVF cycle. I start with 300 gonal f aswell and like you, am scheduled for just one US scan before EPU with BTs every 2nd day or thereabouts.

Emzy - omg yay 5 fertilised!! So exciting and congrats hun.

JB - that's a great number if eggies! I'm pretty new to all this so can I ask how you know that you're already doing a 3dt? Good luck Sunday

AFM - I head home tomorrow morning after a blissful 6 days away that was fabulous. I took my last pill Monday and got my period a few hrs ago. I FINALLY start my injections Saturday night and must say I'm very excited and happy that things are finally about to start!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie - I guess ultimately I don't know if we are transferring as it all depends if we have embryos that make it to day 3 but if we do then we have decided to do a day 3 transfer and that falls on Sunday. Prior to EPU we discussed with our FS what day we'd transfer and she did my EPU so she said she would schedule it. Obviously a lot has to go right between now and Sunday. I hope that makes sense? Good luck. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances - I am so sorry to hear that - you have an amazing attitude and approach to this which I really admire and try to have myself! Hope the next cycle goes well... In the meantime rest and relax

Emzy - that is an amazing and selfless thing you are wanting to do

JB - amazing Number - now for the resting up

Rozzie - glad you had a good break!

I've run out of other messages as in my head as on my phone...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow this moves so quickly but I have been reading everyone's posts

Frances - so sorry to hear your news
    JB - wow what a huge number
    Emzy - that is amazing that you would consider doing another cycle to donate

lizzyg - bt tomorrow? How are you feeling? I have rescheduled mine to Saturday as it was just getting to hard to run around in Brisbane. Am still getting positive HPT's though and the test line today hit the same colour as the control line

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SoReady,
    Not feeling too positive about tomorrow. I haven't done a hpt I can't bring myself to do it. I just don't feel anything different to all my other cycles where I've had negatives I've got the cramping like period is about to start any minute. I guess only time will tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well good luck - my fingers are crossed for you. that is exactly what my cramps have been feeling like and I am so nervous every time I go to the loo that it is going to be AF. Keep us posted tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances it seems your will power inspires all of us, hope your feeling better very soon.

I too have thought about egg donation, I think after experiencing what we all have it really is an eye opener, I wish it was a more talked about issue in society.

everyone is getting some great egg collection numbers and fert rates. I feel like I'm living my life phone call to phone call. Seeing the clinic or lab number come up on your phone during this fertilisation period makes my stomach churn every time!

we had our day 3 fert report today and this is what we have:

3 x 8 cell
    1 x 7 cell
    1 x 4 cell

so all 5 are still moving along but it seems one little embie is a little behind. We are very happy with this result. I have et booked for Saturday morning and the lab will not check them again until the morning of the transfer. I will be very nervous until then.

baby dust ladies