Closed Thread
Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stillfuntryin. I really don't think the higher dose will make much difference for me. But far out I'm definitely feeling it today, I already feel exhausted!! And it's only day one. Imagine what I'll be like at the end of next week *gasp!!

JB good work on the collection!! Rest up and enjoy getting spoilt good luck for Sunday keep us posted.

Emzy that is amazing that you will go through all this again for other ladies, you truly are special!!

Had to laugh. "Holy moly" sure did get around bahaha... Funny thing is, I've never said it before!! Haha!

Looking forward to a long weekend this weekend, I feel the couch and tele remote is going to get a big workout!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Rainbow2013 keeping for your little embies Chiefsgirl I'm having a real #@* kind of week too so I think there is more than a couple of us going through it this week. I will be praying your eggies cooperate this cycle and you get a good haul Shell80 yep! 58 follies and that was yesterday, I had another shot last night so I imagine there would be more atm. My FS has now found that I have PCOS and that's the reason for me having OHSS last time and potentially this time too so he is triggering me with syneral and doing FET next month. He also said even though I am 39 my I have the egg storage of a woman in her early 20's so I'd be great as an egg donor...after much thought I have decided that once we finally have our bub I will be doing another cycle specifically to donate those eggs to couples in need of them. Sparklemonkey that's fantastic news! 5 is a great number! JB holy moly alright! 34 eggs wow!! Make sure you get plenty of Gatorade in your system and keep up your other fluids too. Will you still be able to transfer after a 34 egg collection? Last time I had 21 eggs and my FS wouldn't transfer because of the threat of OHSS so we did frozen only transfers (same this time too) and even though I didn't transfer I still ended up with OHSS. I will be keeping everything crossed that you don't get it. for great fertilization for you.

That is really kind of you Emzy, such a selfless gesture

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparklemonkey that is great news for your embies. So happy for you!

Emzy a donor cycle is very honorable / you're going to make someone very happy. Xx

Last EPU I got 19 eggs and no OHSS but as we all know each cycle is so different so who knows what'll happen this time. FS is still scheduling transfer for Sunday... Will just see how things go. I'm not opposed to a FET and waiting another cycle is fine by me... As I'm happy to go with whatever is best for me & embies (fingers crossed we get some!) after all what's another 4-6-8 weeks in the grand scheme of things ?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. It's funny how much going through an IVF journey changes the way you look at things. To me now, finding out I have so many eggs left me with the feeling of it being the right thing to do. When you hear of so many ladies who struggle with egg quality or quantity and through chatting with them on BH and other forums it breaks your heart. To hear the way they speak of their desperate want to have a child to love and complete them, and knowing in your heart they would make the most beautiful parent it just makes me want to help. We never know what will happen, maybe my eggs wont turn out to be of quality to donate but I'm still going to give it a go anyway. Shell80 I hope you cope with the high dose OK. Geez I'm tired on just 125 let alone 300! Make sure you get plenty of rest and get DH to cater to your every need and yes the "Holy Moly" comment is gold! I'll be using that quite often from now on I think hehehe. JB I totally agree with you in saying whats 4-6 weeks week in the big scheme of things, it's what has gotten me through every cancelled transfer and set back. After there is no point dwelling on things we cant control and with IVF there really is nothing we have control over...its always, we'll wait and see GL again AFM triggering tonight with syneral, I've heard it tastes kinda gross...not looking forward to it and EPU booked in for 7am Saturday
    Last edited by Emzy5; 31-10-2013 at 15:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    shell hope the higher dose doesn't leave you to tired

Emzy that is such a great thing to donate your eggs when you are done having your family, it would take a lot of courage

Rainbow2013 how are your embies going today?

JB i have everything crossed you get to transfer on Sunday

does anyone know of a thread that explain the chances of a sticky embie between a 3dt and 5dt? just out of curiosity really.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    =does anyone know of a thread that explain the chances of a sticky embie between a 3dt and 5dt? just out of curiosity really.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...r-what-happens

That thread is pretty good at explaining what happens with a three and a five day transfer (after transfer).

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-10-2013),francesthecat  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    shell hope the higher dose doesn't leave you to tired

Emzy that is such a great thing to donate your eggs when you are done having your family, it would take a lot of courage

Rainbow2013 how are your embies going today?

JB i have everything crossed you get to transfer on Sunday

does anyone know of a thread that explain the chances of a sticky embie between a 3dt and 5dt? just out of curiosity really.
    Not sure of any threads but I found this link with info for you, hope it helps Choosing Between Day-3 or Day-5 Embryo Transfer: IVF Questions ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is a little article on it - lol I am a google addict for IVF info..

http://www.healthline.com/health-blo...-five-transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee and Emzy you are both awesome

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Ive got so much reading up to do, which I can
    do tonight.

Sadly my pregnancy was only chemical and I started to bleed very heavily last night. While in hospital, again and spending another night here. I've got OHSS which has made one of my ovaries bleed quite badly. I do think maybe I rushed into my last cycle after my ectopic. I did not allow myself enough time to heal and both psychically and emontionally. I have an appt with FS 14 November. I want to go on the pill, I'm so sick of getting cysts. And the nurse has advised I can mostl likely do another stimm starting 28 December. So still in this Medicare year.

So I will be here reading along cheering all you very brave brave IVF women along. I also won't be able to help myself but post as well.

Best wishes ladies there is going to be lots of BFP here really soon.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-10-2013)