Closed Thread
Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emzy did I read right you have 58 follies?? Holy moly!! That is ridiculous!!! I'm lucky to get 6 and out of them usually one is mature enough sucks you get the ohss I couldn't imagine what that would be like, good luck with it all!!

Afm. I've been in here occasionally, just to have a sticky beak but haven't had much to say as I had been on a down regulation cycle so had a long long wait to get to finally starting injections last night.
    Anyone else in here with melb ivf??? Everyone seems to be with monash or elsewhere. I've noticed they have different protocol. The past two times I've basically had one scan during the injection phase and that's it, then I go straight to ec. This time round seeing I started to ovulate on the day if ec, I've asked the fs to do as many scans even if its unnecessary so that doesn't happen again. I saw her yesterday for down reg scan, started 300 gonal f last night and will be seeing here again on Monday for the extra scan before Wednesdays scan. I hope it helps this time fx....

To everyone either congratulations/good luck/ or hang in there!!!

xoxoxo.......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG of the 5 that were able to be inseminated, 5 fertilised!!! to say I'm happy is an understatement!! now grow little embies, grow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparkle monkey that us awesome!

Chiefs girl I hate the roller coaster of this - when I'm down I try and remind myself it will get better but it's tough...

JB - hope EPU went well

Hope everyone is going well - I know a few PT's tomorrow so fingers crossed

AFM - had my appointment this morning and they were not overly worried about my missed or small injection - initially she said just do 200 today which made me worry but she then agreed I should do 350 this morning so now all my injections are in the morning with no catch up one... I have 5 follies ( do 't usually get many as low amh..) am hoping for 8 + eggs as that is how many I got with the successful cycle. I have read that with menopur you get less but better quality but when I mentioned to the nurse she said no - anyone else no if this is the case?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wholey moley Shell, 300!! I was started at 100 and moved to 112.5 and started to respond better on the bigger dose! I cant imagine what you will get on a 300 dose! Thats is so weird that they only do one scan! I do scans every 2nd day and bloods, I like that they keep a close eye on me and change what needs to be changed.
    I did my GonalF and Orgalutran shot today and silly me wasnt paying much attention and nearly put it in the same spot, i hope it will be OK i have a huge lump now and it hurts like hell but i just hope that putting the drugs togther wont make a difference.
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 31-10-2013 at 09:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    stillfuntrying, it truly does depend on how you respond. I've been on 450 gonal F since halfway through my first cycle and I only got 2,4 and 6 eggs so in the grand scheme of things hardly any for such a high dose!

Everyone truly does respond differently to the meds!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me ladies... On my way home from EPU now... 34 eggs! Holy moly! Feeling a little tender so heading home to the couch, DVDs, plenty of fluids & heat pack!

At this stage scheduled for a double 3dt on Sunday. Fingers crossed OHSS stays away!

Will keep you posted on maturity/fert rates. Thank you all for your support xx
    Last edited by Jb2011; 31-10-2013 at 10:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Just a quick one from me ladies... On my way home from EPU now... 34 eggs! Holy moly! Feeling a little tender so heading home to the couch, DVDs, plenty of fluids & heat pack!

At this stage scheduled for a double 3dt on Sunday. Fingers crossed OHSS stays away!

Will keep you posted on maturity/fert rates. Thank you all for your support xx
    Wowsers JB I think you just broke a world record

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB thats is amazing they are all amazing little embies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG JB that's a great haul for good fert rates and some frosties!

Congrats on your fert rate sparklemonkey, when is ET? Will you do 1 or 2?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow2013 keeping for your little embies Chiefsgirl I'm having a real #@* kind of week too so I think there is more than a couple of us going through it this week. I will be praying your eggies cooperate this cycle and you get a good haul Shell80 yep! 58 follies and that was yesterday, I had another shot last night so I imagine there would be more atm. My FS has now found that I have PCOS and that's the reason for me having OHSS last time and potentially this time too so he is triggering me with syneral and doing FET next month. He also said even though I am 39 my I have the egg storage of a woman in her early 20's so I'd be great as an egg donor...after much thought I have decided that once we finally have our bub I will be doing another cycle specifically to donate those eggs to couples in need of them. Sparklemonkey that's fantastic news! 5 is a great number! JB holy moly alright! 34 eggs wow!! Make sure you get plenty of Gatorade in your system and keep up your other fluids too. Will you still be able to transfer after a 34 egg collection? Last time I had 21 eggs and my FS wouldn't transfer because of the threat of OHSS so we did frozen only transfers (same this time too) and even though I didn't transfer I still ended up with OHSS. I will be keeping everything crossed that you don't get it. for great fertilization for you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (31-10-2013)