Closed Thread
Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah11 have you called your after hours nurse?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rarah... Your FS should have an after hours number? If they do then call and see what they say. I learned that some pharmacies carry emergency stashes of FSH, trigger injections etc so you should be able to get some.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks rainbow and JB just called the out of hours and they said try pharmacies but don't hold out much hope as it's not a common one to be stocked and they were right - so trying not to stress now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah where in OZ are you???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney! Managed to get 125ml out of it but am on 350ml I'm trying to take the relaxed approach...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have about 300-400 left over but I'm in Melbourne so not so easy to get to u fingers crossed it doesn't make much difference and at least u got 125!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you - yes bit too far to travel... I'm hoping that it will just mean an extra day on stims but will have to see - thanks for support!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Holy ewcm!!

Anyone else have massive amounts of it? I dont usually get it but i went to the loo before and i have bucket loads of it, TMI but there was a big blob in the bowel and it took a few wipes to get rid of it! I wouldnt be Oing right? I would doubt it so early! I also started the Orgalutran today, Wowsa about that needle, even hurts pulling the darn thing out! I had to do two shots today but then i go back to one, my levels have increased alot since Monday aparently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do u mean egg whites ??

Sorry about the whinge post just was feeling like everything was crashing just keep swimming shoes just keep swimming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    stillfuntrying, it's probably just the drugs, I get a lot of it when cycling.

OMGShoes, never apologise for how you are feeling, if you can't come on here and vent/rage/cry where can you? We don't know you personally, but you can bet someone on here has been/is going through the same feelings as you and can relate and may have a comforting word or two or even some advice!

Besides, I'm feeling blue and down the last few days and it was nice to know I'm not the only one going through s^%& at the moment!

I have an appt to pick up my meds today to start stimming tonight, and I have the whole 'why am I even bothering', in my last three cycles the highest my E2 ever got was 4300 and that was just the once, the other two times it's only mid 1,000's so that means I've not got mature eggs, so nothing is going to grow properly, maybe I should just give up I've been trying every alternative thing I can to try and get myself healthy, kick start my darn ovaries, but if I can't get fully mature eggs what's the point? I thought if I could just get eggs that would be the battle over, but no, I'm growing more now, and they darn well fertilise, but not well enough, they grow slow, am I ever going to get there or am I wasting my time??

I know I have to get myself out of my funk for this cycle to have any sort of chance, and the fact that AF is being a cow and making me feel terrible isn't helping, but gosh, this is rough.