Closed Thread
Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Emzy... isn't this crazy town... screws with our heads this IVF business don't it?!?! You're at risk of OHSS when your E2 levels reach 18k-25k and they won't do a fresh transfer if they reach that level (over 25k they will cancel the cycle). Not to compare but my levels were 10k on Monday (from 3000 on Friday), I then had another FSH injection Monday night and triggered last night. My FS wasn't concerned about my E2 level and wanted me to have the last FSH so maturity is better - I even double checked this with her as i was thinking about OHSS and she has been worried about it the whole time too. She is still planning a fresh transfer on Sunday or Tuesday... are you sure your FS won't transfer a fresh embie this time around?
    Thanks Ladies JB my FS has said because my E2 levels are 10,000 today and I still need another puregon shot tonight to mature my big follies he's very concerned about OHSS and wont do a fresh transfer. The main reason being that I have 58 follies in total and a fair amount of those almost doubled in size after my last shot of puregon and he is very worried if they get bigger I could end up with severe OHSS. They have also now discovered that I have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) so I have a huge number of eggs for a 39y.o and am at a higher risk of OHSS to begin with (which explains a lot) I'm disappointed that I wont get to do a fresh transfer but I would much rather trigger with the syneral and do FET next month than go through OHSS again for sure.....I am so happy for you that you are transferring! yay! will be thinking of you for EPU. Hope you get lots of big beautiful eggs and they fertilize nicely for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy sucks that you don't get a fresh transfer.

Just got a message to say 5 of the 7 eggs were able to be injected, so fx for 5 fertilize as well.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    Emzy sucks that you don't get a fresh transfer.

Just got a message to say 5 of the 7 eggs were able to be injected, so fx for 5 fertilize as well.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    5 is great Sparklemonkey! Keepingfor great fertilization for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread moves quickly.
    Rainbowbabe - good luck for df epu Friday, fingers crossed for good numbers.
    Booboo - I'm so sorry your little emby didn't hang on. You absolutely should get a 2nd opinion. There is plenty of info on the web that suggests sometimes it better to do a day 3 transfer. Sucks that your current clinic only does day 5.
    Jb - good luck for epu tomorrow.
    Sparklemonkey - yay for 5 icsi, I hope all 5 turn into beautiful embryos for you.
    Bayside - I hope it was implantation bleeding. Hope you caught a sticky one.
    Sorry for the many ladies I have not left personals for.
    Afm: I'm feeling deflated and a little crazy today. I thought I was coping with the 2ww really well, until today. It's only 5dp5dt, bloods not until Tuesday. I don't feel any different, I actually haven't felt anything at all, no twinges, no bleeding, no sore boobs, just nothing (and I'm on pergersterone support). I don't know why but I did a hpt this morning, it was a bfn but I shouldn't expect anything other than a bfn at this point should I? I emailed my fs, he said my next cycle we will try different things. Melatonin supps, purogen instead of gonal f and a lower dose to avoid OHSS, so at least I feel like he is trying everything he can. Sorry for the negativity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi booboo, I'm so sorry to hear you didn't get to transfer but you did get further this time! I am really stressing about getting my day 3 fert report tomorrow and am concerned about not getting to day 5 and missing out on transferring a day 3 as well. definitely get a second opinion and do not give up just yet. You will get a little stronger each day from here and will be able to work out what to move onto next xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megsarama, don't panic I also felt nothing in the initial wait, actually I felt a lot better than I had done for weeks on the meds! I got my bfp in Monday which was 9 days past 3dt and still felt nothing, last night and tonight I am quite bloated and so extremely tired by about 2pm, my bloods aren't til Saturday! Give it a few more days, fx for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies my one little Embryo made it to Blastocyst stage and I had my transfer yesterday. I know its probably crazy but Im already thinking about when I can do a HPT. What is the general thought on the earliest you can do a HPT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megsarama - I have heard a lot of people say that they don't feel anything for the first few weeks but have indeed been UTD!! Fingers crossed you will also be one of those ladies saying that very soon

Lashed - Good luck for the TWW and I hope this is a sticky one for you

Rainbow2013 - That's great that you have 5 for ICSI! Hope they all fertilise perfectly for you and that you have a nice strong one to transfer and some beautiful frosties!

Boo - I am so sorry to hear that your emby didn't hang on I can't imagine how are you feeling right now and I know that nothing I say will make you feel any better or take away any of hat heartache. All I can say is that I am thinking of you and I think it is definitely worth getting a second opinion. I have no idea what the success rates are for different day transfers but our clinic believes that earlier is better. We were going to do a day 2 transfer but now because pick up is Friday it will be a day 3 transfer on the Monday. There would be other clinics out there that operate the same way. Our Sydney clinic followed the same rule. I hope you get your BFP really soon hun xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies so much to catch up on so I must apologise for not doing personals - quick question has anyone ever missed a night of their injections? In short my BT and scans were cancelled this morning and rescheduled to tomorrow and when I came home tonight I realised I had no more menopur left - I've taken the synarel and am hoping it's not the end of the world.. Any advice would be greatly received!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rainbowbabe, we actually had 15 icsi'd and 5 did fertilise normally. We get our day 3 fert report tomorrow. Our clinic does 5 day transfers. Fingers crossed we get good graded embies tomorrow