Bellavista well done 17 wow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Bella, that's great news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH wow Bella! I know you have never been a good responder! Thats got to make you happy, im purched up at Southern cross apartments across from Cairns central until transfer, its a nice change from a cattle property LOL a little lonley but, did you ever use CFC?
    Congrats So ready, cant wait for you Beta on friday it will be nice and high if you have pos HPTs already! My clinic will put me on HCG boosters through my LP so no early testing for me....
    Arent there alot of Beta's on friday???
    Anyone know if a chiropractor visit will do any harm this week? im still stimming im CD 7 today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillfuntryin I've booked in to see my chiro on Thursday, which is day after EPU, ill let her know beforehand that I'm doing ivf and where I'm up to and see what she advises

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello gorgeous girls,
    I was hoping to join this thread. I got the ok today to start a FET. This will be my last attempt to add to our family.
    Im going to read back and try and catch up with what everyone is doing.

Sending out lots of baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, so much going on in this thread!

Fantastic news re the highly successful epu's (Bella), faint positives (Frances, although not so good re the possible ohss), and all those hanging in there, waiting for the next big hurdle to come. Remember, it's all about resilience!

Afm, yesterday was 4dp5dt (or 9dpo)...... Blood! Oh no! Started as brown tinge, then slowly progressed to light (bright red) flow yesterday afternoon. The last 24 has gone like this in my head:

"F&ck, I'm out. Hang on, it's a week too early. A whole week! I'm a 33 day cycle on the nose, every month! Maybe this ivf system has messed with my body? Sh@t, it's getting worse, I'm definitely out.......hang on... It's stopped....maybe, just maybe this is the illusive implantation bleeding they talk about....(insert four hours of furiously busy googling).... It's definitely stopped. (I've convinced myself it's all good.) 9dpo - surely can't be a coincidence that Google says this is when most I happens! I'm in! I'm back in! In fact, this is a good thing right?. (Amazing how 24 hours can turn a disaster into a potential positive).... Now - regardless of what that was, there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, so no point stressing. It is what it is! .....wonder when I can do a hpt? Maybe I bring my planned hpt forward to Friday? (Was planning saturday)"

Sometimes we we have to laugh at ourselves! I sound loopy when itching back over the last 24 hours. What a roller coaster ride!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you are right bayside!! I had an implantation dip when i got pregnant the first time and go a positive on a FRER 2 days after ( imp dip was 9dpo pos test was 11dpo) good luck!
    Sparkle im going in for a U/S this morning so i might ask the nurse
    As i said i am getting my second U/S today, hoping there are heaps of bigger follies, I had a dream about it lastnight and it was all good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella awesome numbers

90bayside fx that it was implantation

More personals later sorry, but wishing all those who have scans,bt or anything else good luck today

Afm today is EPU, scheduled for 9:30am. I'm hoping for 4 eggs, anything more will be amazing

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome koschic, hope this is the miracle FET for you!

that was an implantation bleed bayside

Good luck sparklemonkey - do let us know how you get on.

Frances, I can't remember if it was on this thread or another, but congrats on getting the confirmation from the hospital that you are indeed UTD! I know it will be hard to stay calm after all the other times this hasn't worked for you, but I've got everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparklemonkey thinking of you today... hope you got the number of eggs you wanted!!

Rainbowbabe any news? I have everything crossed for you that today you get good news for EPU!

Good luck this cycle Cheifsgirl... we will all be right along side you and pray that this is your BFP cycle!

Awesome numbers Bella and thanks for sharing the intralipids information. Do you just have 1 infushion or multiple?

I am hibernating at home today... had to tell a little white lie to get out of work tomorrow and for it to work I needed to have today off too so an ultra long weekend - 6 days! Just resting and ordering Christmas presents online

EPU at 9am tomorrow

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (30-10-2013),rainbowbabe  (30-10-2013)