Closed Thread
Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Thank you wonderful ladies of Bub Hub. Yep the doctors think its OHSS ?? Which is odd to be getting now. EPU was on 17 th, and I'm now 7 days past 5 day transfer. But did POAS this morning super light positive. So I don't really think I could be, even though I've had similar symptoms as others times.

He said high temp and ovaries very swollen. I got ten eggs 15 follicles. I only know my E2 was around 4800. I had to stimm for ages too., but they said my estrogen did not drop.

Anyone think I could be in with a chance for a positive beta on Friday ? I thought HPT would,picked this up by now.

Xxxxxxx
    Hi Frances, I hope you feel better soon. When I got my BFP on Monday I was 9 days past a 3dt, which would be the same as your 7 days past 5dt. Test again in the morning with first morning testing and see if it gets darker. Mine was darker again today, I also have to wait until Friday for the official beta. Good luck and get some rest !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe I really hope they don't have to cancel DF's cycle - the 1st cycle really is a learning curve for all involved and if they do cancel then next time they'll have so much more info to go from so that's a plus! I do know the crushing blow of a cancelled cycle only to well (has happened twice) so I pray for you it doesn't come to that.

Frances a faint positive is definitely a very good start... it's a sticky bean and the line gets darker and darker!!

AFM I just got the call to trigger tonight although still so nervous about EPU, number of eggs, fert rates etc etc... Oh boy the lies/excuses I have to come up with in the next week... I hope the karma gods understand...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB that's great that you get to trigger tonight!!! How exciting! Fingers crossed for lots of mature eggs!!!!

I have been talking to DF's follies and asking them to grow lol. If only it was that easy hahahaha! We will see what happens in the morning!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to trigger JB good luck xx

Rainbowbabe hope those follicles grow and grow for you.

Soready yeah I'm going to test again, and hope it gets darker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I got 17 eggs just in recovery having an intralipids infusion now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Hi girls I got 17 eggs just in recovery having an intralipids infusion now
    wow Bella 17 eggs is fantastic! Hope you recover nicely and get great fertilization rates! What is an intralipids infusion and what is it for? I've not heard of it before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    great numbers bellavista! for good fert rates overnight.

Is intrapillids part of the treatment for nk cells?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella posted to you on the FNQ thread I second Emzy what is the intralipids?

Frances hun you deserve some good luck. I am sending you heaps and heaps of

JB good luck with EPU if I don't post agian before then will be for you.

Rainbowbabe for you as well. I hope those follicles grow and grow. It is really a day to day experiment with IVF, every day has a new surprise in stall some are good, some not so good but it certainly all is an experience.

SoReady
    congrats again

AFM meh same old same old for me. One interesting thing off note was I decided this month to use Ovulation predictor tests and the thing came back positive on CD9 which is really weird because my old FS told me I ovulated on CD14 so now I am wondering if my cyles are all messed up from the IVF (whcih was a few months ago now) or if my FS was even more useless than previously thought?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Frances I haven't given up hope for you yet, this is got to be the one for you

good luck for epu JB for some great egg and fertilisation rates.

AFM after a panic filled half hour when I found out my clinic hadn't ordered in the human growth hormone for my cycle (even though they were asked to 2 weeks ago) they can get it in for me and I can start jabbing on Thursday. Just a stress filled moment I didn't need at the moment! Oh well, here's to being back on the roller coaster!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. I am feeling a little pain now but in answer to the questions on intralipids here is an excerpt on it that I have the full document of.

What is intralipids? - Intralipid is a brand name for the first safe fat emulsion for human use, approved in 1962 in Europe. It is used as a component of parenteral nutrition for patients who are unable to get nutrition via an oral diet. It is an synthetic emulsion of soy bean oil, egg phospholipids and glycerin (1.2% egg yolk phospholipids, 10% soybean oil, 2.25% glycerin and water). Some preparations of the anaesthetic drugs are supplied using Intralipid as a vehicle. There are also data indicating Intralipid is effective in treating overdose of local anaesthetic drugs. Intralipid is also widely used in optical experiments.
    How do intralipids work? - Some types of infertility may be caused by a slightly overactive immune system. When this occurs the immune system can attack egg, sperm, embryo and even a developing fetus. This can result in difficulty achieving pregnancy, maintaining the pregnancy, or repeated miscarriages.
    Natural killer (NK) cells are regulated by the immune system. In women who have autoimmune issues, the NK cells can react abnormally to an implanting embryo, treating it as an invading cell and signalling for the body to attack it.
    Intralipids have been shown to lower the activity of the NK cells component of our immune system. Studies have found that intralipids can help to regulate the NK cells, allowing the embryo to implant on the uterine wall and grow normally. New research has suggested that women who have experienced recurrent miscarriages or multiple failed IUI or IVF cycles as a result of NK cell activation may benefit from the use of intralipids.

I am using clexane low dose aspirin prednisone I had a lipiodol flush 3 months ago and a scratch unfortunately those last two won't help as that cycle was cancelled and had to wait 2 months for this cycle.

DH was unable (due to his physical disability) to provide a semen specimen so had his nuts drilled and they got heaps apparently. I find out fertilization around 9.30am tomorrow.

I have a heat pack on DH has ice packs on and we are snuggled up in out gorgeous bed at our hotel me drinking lots of water and pear juice

I can't believe we got so many into wildest dreams I never imagined 17 I would have been thrilled with 6

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (29-10-2013),Jb2011  (30-10-2013)