Closed Thread
Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omgshoes - I'm sure everyone is different but my boobs get bigger even just on the pill! I hate it. I've gone from a nice C cup to a full D just taking the pill. So uncomfortable and am dreading what the jabs will do to them! Took my last day pill today before injections start Sarurday so hoping I get my normal boobs back for just a few days! They feel so heavy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lovely ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't been on the pill since I was 17 I have cysts in both boobs so I'm a bit worried about the swelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Sorry for the lack of personals but still freaking out - not so much for me but for DF.. She'll be crushed.

She has

1 x 18mm
    2 x 13mm
    1 x 12mm
    2 x 11mm
    1 x 10mm
    4 x 8mm
    3 x 6mm

Doesn't match the results from Friday at all!!!!!!!!! I don't get it!!

They aren't going to up her dose and said if they aren't ready to trigger on Wednesday they will cancel the cycle as they can't continue stimming for that long as its bad for egg quality. I don't get it. Emzy your numbers are similar so why are they okay to trigger you and not DF? I feel like such a newbie. It's so confusing! All of you women are amazing for going through this!

Also DF's estrogen was at 2300 (was 1228 on. Friday). Her lining is apparently 8B.. Whatever that means?! Sorry to be a downer ladies :'(

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - you are a follicle machine! Hope it all goes smoothly from here and you get a nice number of mature eggs without OHSS
    Rainbow2013 and JB2011 and Sparklemonkey - great numbers all of you! Yay!
    SoReady - go you good thing! Congratulations and best wishes for a boring old pregnancy from here
    Frances - hun, I'm not embarrassed, and nor should you be. This ride is tough, and it takes courage, and resilience, and it can be heartbreaking, and stressful, and we leave a bit of dignity behind sometimes (foot stamping tantrum, knees up pants down anyone?) - but it is never ever anything we should be embarrassed about. Hope is not stupid, so having it and harnessing it is awesome. In fact, we all rock.
    OMGshoes - my boobs got big when I was pregnant, and didn't settle down till all the hcg was totally out of my system - i.e. a couple of months later. I bought new bras on the weekend, then realised that all going well, I won't fit the damn things in 3 or 4 weeks! I'm already a DD - I'm gonna need a crane to carry the damn things.
    Rainbowbabe - I know this doesn't help, but its the first cycle ... its such trial and error and our bodies have such complex reactions to these things. I really hope they push forward for you and don't cancel. But if they do, remember they've learnt from this one, and chances are DP will be able to stim straight away next month so it's only a two week wait till you can start again, and its cheaper if they cancel before EPU (that last one is a desperate one to hang on to - but hey, sometimes you grab what you can!). If they do cancel, make sure you grill them about what they'll do to get a better response next time. it all comes good and that BFP is just weeks away

AFM - so the ultrasound people hadn't passed on my scan to the Doc, but because I'd emailed saying "my lining is too thin! Shouldn't I be upping my drugs?!?!" The nurse followed up, got the FS to call me and wow has he upped the drugs ... gone from three progynova per day, to 8. 6 by mouth, 2 up the wazoo - lovely Let's hope that does the trick! So I need another scan on Fri to check the lining has thickened - if not I have to delay my flight on Sat ... I'm gonna be a bit nervous on Friday!
    And that's another way too long marathon post over for me

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (28-10-2013),francesthecat  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Vix Tantrum is over from me. Of course I'll be a little disappointed if they cancel the cycle but at the same time we want to give this a proper shot and will do what it takes to get a good result. You are absolutely right about it being the first cycle. It could definitely be worse!

Sorry for the overreacting! I spoke to DF and she is staying pretty level headed right now and that has made me feel so much better and more relaxed!

Hoping that your lining thickens up nice and prompt Vix!!!

Soready - thank you for your sharing your success story! It provides hope and comfort in knowing that you just don't know what will happen.. Oh the irony!!

Thanks to everyone else who has listened to my vent as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillfuntryin CD6 for me this round was so much of a mix up with my scans that I'm afraid I cant offer much assistance there but what I can tell you is that its only early days for you yet so don't get too disheartened your follies still have plenty of time to grow. CD6 is only about half way through, things should start moving more soon. GL with your next BT and scan Rainbowbaby I think the difference between your DF and myself is that although our numbers are similar I have 6 follies above 13mm where your DF has only 3 above 13mm. I also still have 2 more days of injections and according to my FS today he is expecting my growing follies to grow another 2mm in that time taking that up to 8 between 14mm and 18mm. I think that and the fact I have 55 follies right now they are worried about OHSS again. Like vixjc said this is your first round and sometimes it a bit of a guessing game (frustrating I know)if you read my signature I had a couple of cancelled cycles in my first round but again like vixjc mentioned I just kept remembering that it was only another 2 weeks before things got moving again. It sux I know but hang in there, you never know what could happen between now and your DF's next scan. Will be thinking of you both and keeping everything crossed you get to proceed. Stay strong for each other Vixjc you are so right! we all do rock!especially you amazing ladies that have been on this journey so long. I will keep fingers,toes and everything crossed that the new drug dose does the trick and you are on your way to Greece this Saturday! A friend of mine and her DH are heading there just after Christmas, I hope you both get your BFP's Greek Style and on the subject of boobs Omgshoes I am a natural 12E so I don't even want to think about what mine will be like soon...I'll need to head to Bunnings to grab a wheelbarrow to help me carry them Hope everyone else is moving forward getting closer to those 2 pretty pink lines...babydust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Good luck with triggers and all those EPU coming up very soon. Ill be reading along cheering you all on.

Sorry for lack of personals something has gone very wrong in my tummy. I am waiting in the hospital. I tried to pretend there was nothing wrong.
    At first I thought it was just a UTI. But I've had a fever, huge swollen belly and hard tummy. My ovaries are huge omg so painful I could hardly stand.
    I also think I've going to have another unviable pregnancy And now an ovarian cyst has gone carboom.

Good luck everyone for there cycles I hope to read of some amazing BFP very soon. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks for welcomes

Thank you everybody for the kind welcomes! I am amazed at the strength of you ladies, this if my first time with IVF, (TTC 6 yrs) I think I just kept hoping it would finally happen by itself, It truly astounds me the strength you would have to have to keep on going. Big c ongrats to SoReady for her great news! Had my fourth injection of Puregon last night and I inserted the needle and got hubby to dial (I had done the others by myself & thought he might want to be involved?) when we took the needle out some of the Puregon came out and some blood, would I have lost to much of the medication? Do you think this would be a problem? Thank for any help ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emzy! That makes sense as to the numbers. We have learned a lot through this cycle so that's always a plus! I'll try and log into the actual site because it doesn't show signatures on mobile.

Francesthecat - I hope everything is okay!!! Please let us know how you go! Hopefully it will be something simple to fix and you will be back to normal in no time! Thinking of you x

How is everyone else going? Rainbow2013 how are you feeling today? Any word on your embies?