Closed Thread
Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, so much happening in this thread that I've lost track....lol. Congrats to all with big Milestones Soready that is great news!!

Well I just got a call to say that I have two still growing and they are slow. Day 5 and they are Very Early Blasts........I'm thinking that's not so good but I really don't know. They are saying that they might not make it for the Cgh testing and we might just transfer tomorrow......eek.

This ride is getting harder by the day. The waiting for the calls is HARD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies I'm on the couch after a smooth EPU this morning, when I left they told me I had 15 eggs collected but possibly only 9 were mature. The lab said they would call me this afternoon to let me know and well they just called to let me know that ALL 15 were mature and they have preformed icsi on them this afternoon with my DH sperm that looked good and motile!!! Pretty sure I will be on edge until our fertilisation report in the morning.
    a huge congrats to soready

All other ladies I am sending my thoughts and positive vibes xxx looks like a few more epu's coming very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just received the call from my FN and will have 1 more night of menopur and synarel then will trigger tomorrow for EPU on Thursday. Estrogen has hit 10,000 and my FS was happy with that but wants the eggs to have one more day of growth so maturity would be better - Wednesday EPU would have worked out so perfectly with timing of everything but I can't argue with the doc and just have to work around it! Plus Thursday my FS will actually be doing the EPU so that makes me feel very good about it.

Although now I have a predicament... if I have a day 3 transfer it'll be Sunday and DH and I are meant to be picking up my Mum from the airport (after 5 wks overseas and she is so looking forward to seeing us) as my brother is moving house this weekend so he will be preoccupied. We are keeping this cycle a secret from everyone so I need excuses... help me! Here is what I am thinking my white lie will be as I need it to be something semi serious/believable to be able to get out of picking Mum up: A: Tell Mum my biopsy was scheduled for a day this week but got moved because FS had an emergency and as it needs to be between day 14-21 I have to have it done on Sunday morning - she knew I was going to have the biopsy done but didn't know when so this is plausible and she won't ask too many questions or be annoyed at me for not picking her up if I use this excuse and happily get a taxi (and she will keep it to herself!). B: Tell my Brother the same reason and say can he pick them up? But then I don't want to bother them and Mum may know something is up if we don't show up as she was expecting us.

Or if anyone has any other believable excuses please share with me!! Also means I have to have Wednesday off too as to get out of work for Thursday my "illness" needs to begin tomorrow as I can't fake it on Wednesday when I leave that I am sick - being a nanny I need to give the families as much notice as I can so therefore need to sacrifice pay oh well after discussion with DH not much I can do!! Sorry to blab on...

Emzy I didn't see you - well I might of but don't recall!! Don't stress too much about OHSS because it's your estrogen levels that tell them that not the amount of follicles (I have 40 on my left and 45 on my right = 85 total ) your estrogen comes back at a nice level so you can keep growing them for a couple of days.

Rainbowbabe I know the disheartened feeling only too well but just know that your FS s doing the best job they can on your 1st cycle... it's such a learning process for all involved as they need to see how her body responds. I am sure after a couple more days of injections those smaller ones will have grown nicely for EPU

Good luck Lashed... for either cgh or a smooth transfer and sticky beans!
    Last edited by Jb2011; 28-10-2013 at 14:20.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (28-10-2013),Lashed  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a really quick one I got the details of EPU on Wednesday yay!!! and they also put up on my portal ET on Monday 4th at 2.15pm
    there are no other details so will call soon if they don't first

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready - OMG sooo thrilled for you well done!! Great news!!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed I so understand how u feel right now, just got the call this morning to say one is still hanging on at morula stage, hoping and praying it makes it to blast so we can transfer tomorrow. Congrats Rainbow great no hope u get a great fert report. Gl everyone for this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks booboo tomorrow is going to be a big day for both of us xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK. So just the call from my FS. Poor thing he was so worried that I sounded so panicked in the phone to the nurse he called me himself. I am so so terrified of this stupid OHSS I think sometimes I panick myself unnecessarily. My FS has explained to me that although I have 55 follicles they really only go on the larger ones and I have about 11 ranging from 11mm to 16mm. Whilst he did say that I may end up with mild OHSS (bloating,cramping) his gut feeling is to continue as is and trigger on Wednesday for Friday EPU. He really wants me to do a fresh transfer as I've not done one before they have all been frozen and with my estrogen levels only being 4300 (which were 2300 two days ago) he thinks a normal hcg trigger with fresh transfer is still very safe for me Phew! The other alternative is to trigger with syneral but then have to wait a month and do another FET. I'm going to go with the doc as he would know way more than me and try not worry too much JB thank you so much for telling me about your follies and estrogen levels you have made me feel so much better. I had no idea what my estrogen levels were and with your nifty info I was sure to ask GL for EPU Thursday! Lashed GL for your transfer tomorrwits a beautiful sticky one for you and the TWW doesn't drag too much. Rainbow 15 is an awesome number I hope they fertilize nicely for you. Sparklemonkey YAY! Good luck for EPU & TransferBooboo keeping fingers crossed for your little one, GL with the transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so weird question do your boobs get bigger with all these hormones ?curious

Sorry I'm a bit freaky with posts sometimes lol
    Last edited by Omgshoes; 28-10-2013 at 17:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question ladies, What did your follies look like CD 6? I have been stimming since CD3 Gonal F 100 units, My scan today showed 22 follies but only 2 were above 10mm the rest where tiny, my FS has uped my dose to 112.5 and my linning is at 7mm, is this OK, I cant help but worry.....