Closed Thread
Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks - I am in shock. The picture hasn't really come out well, but the second line came up pretty much straight away and kept getting darker. Not quite as dark a the control line but almost. I am trying not to get too excited given my 2 early m/c's but it's a start, and the line is definitely darker than I had with either of those 2 ! Friday can't come soon enough.

good luck to everyone having scans today too

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much to catch up on but this will be short as at clinic waiting for first BT and scan of my cycle firstly hope everyone is doing ok - Soready - congrats , Frances - we all know it's hard and sometimes it just hits you and that's ok - I've found comfort in the huge amount of success posts and I bet there are even more success stories out there - I hope this is the one for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo HOO congrats soreadyAwesome news!! Hopefully you've started the roll of BFP's for this BFP only thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready How exciting!! I pray this is the BFP you SOOOOO deserve... stay sticky little one xx

Emzy have you had your scan this morning? Did you go to Monash Richmond? It was so busy - I've never seen it like that before... 2hr round trip for me, crazy!

Rainbowbabe how did the scan go this morning... hoping she is ready!!

AFM: Tentatively I am ready to trigger !!! I don't get excited until I hear from my nurse though as things for me change quickly! These were my numbers this morning: Lining: 9.8 & Follicles: 2 x 19mm, 1 x 18mm, 3 x 17mm, 2 x 16mm, 5 x 15mm, 4 x 14mm, 4 x 13mm, 3 x 12mm 4 x 11mm & 2 x 10mm

Side note: The weekend just passed made us officially TTC for 1 year I know our journey has not been that long but still hard none the less. It also marked 6mths doing IVF... even though it feels like forever the time has flown (at times!)
    Last edited by Jb2011; 28-10-2013 at 09:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB - they are great results!!!

DF had a follie measuring at 18mm and the others are all lagging behind I don't know why one grew so much in 2 days and the others have pretty much stayed the same as Friday! The other are sitting between 8 and 13mm. Feeling very deflated right now.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies, just did another cheapy HPT and it is also read BFP, I can't believe my eyes.

Jb - amazing numbers, just perfect ! good luck for your trigger and EPU

rainbowbabe - try not to worry to much, I was also in the high reading for PCO and on the day of EPU only had 7 follies over 13mm (mine were really slow to grow too) - I only got 3 eggs and was really deflated at the time, but now I have the BFP and two frozen. stay positive how is your df coping with the process?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

rainbowbabe  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ready that is amazing first BFP for the group, a sign of things to come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megasrama you get a BFP on the weekend

Frances there is nothing embarresing, it is courageous

Booboo I hope you get your transfer today or tomorrow

Emzy how did your scan and BT go this morning?

Rarah hope your scan and BT went well

JB they are awesome numbers, hope you get the call to trigger

Rainbowbabe hopefully soready has put your mind at ease

AFM another scan and BT this morning, scan looked good have the following follicles 1 x 20.5mm, 1 x 20mm, 1 x 18mm, 1 x 16.5mm, 1 x 13mm, 1 x 12mm, 1 x 11mm, 10 x under 10mm with lining at 8.7mm, so hoping my estrogen has increased and i get the go ahead for EPU on Wednesday

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Sorry I went missing there for a while, but I have been reading all of your posts in my spare minutes and it seems like everyone is traveling well. Welcome to all of the new ladies, I hope your journeys are a big success!

Sending a huge congrats to soready! I am so happy for you! I really want to Poas but I'm so scared because I was devistated last time when I got a BFN... But then I keep thinking it could be a BFP this time and I if that's the case I want to know now lol

Anyways all the best to everyone with their jabs, scans, EPU's, et's and BT's. Let's keep those BFP's rolling in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies I must start this post with along with someand even a little . After all the crap we went through with the scan mix up I thought it would be smooth sailing from here...wow was I wrong! Had another scan and BT today and it turns out that the first imaging lady may have had it right and the lady at Monash may have got it wrong grrrr! Results from scan today are 23 follies on the left and 32 on the right making a grand total of 55!! So now I'm waiting to hear from my FS as to what happens now as I'm assuming OHSS is a huge risk factor. They say they aren't to sure what to do next as my measurements are only 16mm,14mm,13mm x4, 12mm x2, 11mm x3, 10mm x2 and the rest of them are under 9mm. My lining is at 9.5mm so that's looking good but even though I have a huge number of follies the ones growing are not quite big enough for trigger. So the debate is lower my puregon dose for another couple of days then trigger (but risk others growing too and getting too many) or cancel cycle altogether. FS will call when BT results come back so once again I'm in limbo land til then....OK, another rant over JB: I know it was crazy busy this morning, I must confess I was looking at some of the ladies waiting thinking..I wonder if that's JB LOL! If you saw a very confused looking lady in a long beige cardie and peachy/pinky coloured jeans, that would of been me...I'm so happy for you that you get to trigger! YAY! GL for EPU, will be thinking of you. Rainbowbabe try not to feel to let down, sometimes stimming takes longer for some than others, you'll get there soon and before you know it the TWW will be driving you both nuts lol!next scan has your DF ready.