Closed Thread
Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow2013 my hubby did his testicular biopsy the same day as my EPU last round. He was actually quite surprised at how little it hurt. He went in all sweaty and nervous but was relieved at the little, very quick and relatively painless needle...hope that makes your DH feel a little better Good luck for EPU! hope you get lots of beautiful eggies JB thanks for the parking tip. I'll be in there tomorrow for my 3rd scan and BT so finding an easy park will help. Its funny, we got married a day apart in Oct 11, started IVF in the same month and are at the same clinic! Good luck for your scan tomorrow, hope you're ready to trigger soon. Megsarama, welcome, hope this is your month GL! Sparklemonkey, I "spaz out" at my poor DH quite a lot during stimming, he's very understanding about it all but I still feel a little bad for him, he jokes it off to make me feel better..where would we all be without our DH's and DP's throughout this. I'm hearing you on the "mega bloating" too lol! sometimes I feel like a big puffer fish Rainbowbabe with a bit of luck your DF just may be ready for trigger after next scan, its surprising the difference upping the dose can do in as little as 24 hours. Keeping fingers crossed your get to trigger soon. GL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bayside, this is a FET. It's also our 1st transfer. Our 1st stim was cancelled before transfer due to OHSS and this is the cycle after. I hope Saturday rolls around quickly for you! And Sunday for me! I thought yesterday that I was doing well, didn't even think about the 2ww, today I have thought about it a fair bit.
    How do we all do this and remain sane and positive. I say hats off to us!
    Thanks for the welcome Emsy, I recognise your name from last thread, where are you up to this cycle? I hope this is your month!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Again I've got lots too read up on.

DH had a huge mega freak out today, I did not pay attention to the signs this week. So all is clam now, I'm starting to lose my positive vibes. This cycle is embarrassing that its our 7 stimm and 10 try. Starting to feel the failures,
    just crushing our souls.
    Sorry to be a downer there is so much good things going on in this thread.

Best of luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is nothing embarrassing about persistence francisthecat. In fact, I would say it makes you brave, resilient and strong.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi All,

Again I've got lots too read up on.

DH had a huge mega freak out today, I did not pay attention to the signs this week. So all is clam now, I'm starting to lose my positive vibes. This cycle is embarrassing that its our 7 stimm and 10 try. Starting to feel the failures,
    just crushing our souls.
    Sorry to be a downer there is so much good things going on in this thread.

Best of luck ladies

((((((Hugs)))))) Frances.
    I said it back in the august thread and I will say it again. ...... I admire your ability to keep going. I felt like a failure at my first try and it took everything I had to go into our second feeling positive - so I can't imagine the strength it requires to get to where you are. You and hubby are amazing people to want it so badly that you dont give up.
    Don't be embarrased to be the steadfast and determined individual that you seem to be. The hardest won fight will be the sweetest victory.
    I hope this one is it for you though xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Soready hope and pray the littlies are growing nicely Im so anxious for tomorrow. Thanks Rainbow gl with EPU tomorrow will be thinking of u, I can completely understand how u feel after last time. The waiting is the hardest part in all this, I have a good feeling things will go better, hope dh goes ok with the aspiration too. Emzy, wow how crazy to get such diff nos, glad things r ok though welcome and gl 90bayside and MrsFurbabes. Rozzie, hope you treated yourself to something nice Jb hope all goes well at your 2nd scan tomorrow. Frances don't lose hope sweet, u can do this. Gl to everyone testing soon, hope to join you in a few weeks, hoping so much we have a chance to do a transfer tomorrow or Tuesday

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (27-10-2013),francesthecat  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat - I don't think it's embarrassing at all!!! I admire you for not throwing your hands up and giving up on what is obviously a very important dream to you and your hubby. I take comfort in knowing that are people out there who will make wonderful parents one day. That day will come and that little baby will be born into a family that never stopped trying to bring them into the world. That is incredibly special and beautiful! That little baby will be so wanted and loved - there is nothing embarrassing about that! I hope you get that much desired BFP very, very soon!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megsarama, thanks! This is CD10 for me. Having my 3rd scan and BT tomorrow morning, hoping I'll get to trigger tomorrow or TuesdayHope the wait for Sunday doesn't drag too much for you and we're reading your BFP post soonFrances there is nothing for you and your DH to be embarrassed about. In fact you should be proud that you are persisting where others may have given up. It takes strength, courage and an unlimited amount of love for a couple to be where you have been and to still be in there trying for what you want most. You are an inspiration. Sending HUGE hugs to you hunI hope your long journey ends soon and you get your long awaited BFPBooboo, hope you get to transfer tomorrow or Tuesday...sending loads of babydust your wayGL!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (28-10-2013),francesthecat  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today rainbow!

Today I caved and POAS, 9 days past 3dt ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1382904733.278227.jpg BFP!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Today I caved and POAS, 9 days past 3dt Attachment 44900 BFP!!
    <Insert Happy Dance> That is amazing!!! Yaaaaaaaayy! Congratulations!!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!