Closed Thread
Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No trying to hold until tomorrow, which even then is only 9 days past a 3dt so not sure if that would even be long enough? I am walking distance to the epworth Richmond which has been handy. I am a little cramps again today and honestly could sleep all day if I was allowed too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi soready

We did a 5dt of lovely looking expanded blastys. First time we've done a 5dt, the others have all been 3dt. BT is Monday 4th nov, but I'll probably have done a hpt by then...!

I think the closest to me (time wise) in this cycle is Bella? And someone else who are transferring early this week.....? (Took ages to read through this thread last night!). Still new to this so can't remember everyone off the top of my head, but good luck to those who have big milestones (i.e. Scans, EPU, ET, BT) this week!!

On the upside of the 2ww, it's a beautiful day here is brissie. Too lovely to be obsessing about symptoms (although I've convinced myself, again, that I have had plenty over the last two days!) so I'm off to take the dog for a walk to the park and then maybe go to the shops for some retail therapy....

Thanks for the welcoming posts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome newbies!

I definitely agree with you ladies regarding the scans. I had a scan last Thursday and Friday only 24 hours apart and my left side had 3 extra follies on the second scan? Good size ones too. I don't think that is even possible. It really depends on the ultrasound lady I guess. Some of my measurements were a little out too. I questioned the lady and she said everyone measures slightly different. A bit worrying for us ivf'ers who are really analysing those numbers.

We'll ladies this will be my last post until after EPU tomorrow. I will be posting egg collection numbers sometime tomorrow afternoon. Current mood is excited! My hubby is also having his biopsy half hour before me, last time he just had to have aspiration so I think his current mood is a little more scared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome mrsfurbabies and 90bayside hope your stay here is nice and short!!

Rainbow2013 fx for good numbers tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm on my phone so will be brief and hard to remember what everyone's doing!

Bella - phew! Good luck Tuesday hun.

Vixjc - try not stress hun I'm sure all will be ok and where it needs to be in time for you

Spreads and Frances - ooh good luck Friday so exciting!

Boo - hope they continue to grow nicely!

Rainbow2013 - awesome good luck for Tuesday hun

90bayside - congrats and take care with 2ww

Mrsfurbabies - welcome also. I see you have had hypothyroidism, I had hyper after my DS was born and now is fixed are finally able to do IVF.

Ok keep safe and sorry if I forgot anyone! AFM I am shopping up a storm and loving being back in my hometown. Also VERY excited that next Saturday after u get home I do my 1st jab finally xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow rainbow2013 for nice healthy mature eggs and good fert rates!

Welcome to 90bayside and Mrsfurbabies - I hope your IVF journey is a very short one!!

Emzy that is crazy that she got it SO incredibly wrong... It is interesting how differently each person does the measurements... you'd think there would be a standard way they do it, clearly not! (FYI - I am at Monash Richmond too and I always get a park in either Rotherwood or Sherwood St, which are both off Bridge Rd opposite to the hosp- they are 2hr car parks!! Hope that helps)

AFM Had a lovely weekend away for my friends wedding, everything went perfectly and she looked gorgeous!! I freaked out a bit yesterday as I had some brown discharge - sorry TMI - and was thinking WTF.. it's gone now... all I can put it down to is irritation from Friday's scan/BD? I tell ya what each IVF cycle does not get any easier and plays with your mind like CRAZY

How are those of us cycling going at the moment? I am starting to feel a little off and uncomfortable - Was just going to go for a walk to the shops as I feel I should exercise after eating all weekend but I changed my mind as its all just too uncomfortable! In for my 2nd scan tomorrow so hoping I am almost there.. I will be so relieved if/when I get to trigger.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bayside, we are in the 2ww together, your bt is 1 day before mine. What day do you think you'll poas? I'm thinking I'll do mine next Sunday, 9dp5dt. My poor blasty wasn't very good but I'm holding a tiny bit of hope.
    So ready, if you poas tomorrow and it's negative doesn't mean your not pg as it might still be too early to tell. But good luck all the same :-)
    Rainbow2013, good luck at epu tomorrow.
    Hi to everyone else :-) I've just come over from the Sept/Oct thread, I'll read through the earlier pages after this post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie awesome you r having fun shopping, so jealous!!

Jb glad you friends wedding was great I love a good wedding

Quick question, is it normal to have period type pain? I'm on cd11, I have it right now and I also feel mega bloated. I just keep reminding myself it's for a good cause. I had a massive spaz at DH this morning but he was very understanding

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Rainbow2013!! Hopefully they will collect plenty of mature eggs that will fertilise beautifully!

JB I know what you mean about triggering! DF has her third scan tomorrow and I'm hoping it will be the last before EPU! Doubtful though as they have put her dose up. I'm guessing there will be another scan on Wednesday and maybe trigger Wed night.

We will know by tomorrow afternoon I guess!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Bayside, we are in the 2ww together, your bt is 1 day before mine. What day do you think you'll poas? I'm thinking I'll do mine next Sunday, 9dp5dt. My poor blasty wasn't very good but I'm holding a tiny bit of hope.
    So ready, if you poas tomorrow and it's negative doesn't mean your not pg as it might still be too early to tell. But good luck all the same :-)
    Rainbow2013, good luck at epu tomorrow.
    Hi to everyone else :-) I've just come over from the Sept/Oct thread, I'll read through the earlier pages after this post.

Nice one megsarama. I thing I'll be my hpt on the weekend too. Maybe Saturday? Don't know. Will see how I feel on the weekend. Is your cycle fresh or fet? In the meantime, don't worry too much about the quality at this stage. Point being, that you've made it this far and your chances are as good as any!