Closed Thread
Page 57 of 94 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Bella vista, if there's a will there's a way!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Bella what a day you had! This journey is hard enough without adding more obstacles for you. Well done you for keeping calm and working through it. Hope the show was great and you managed to relax and enjoy yourself. Hope all goes well for you, Good luck for EPU! Vixjc: Am keeping everything crossed for you. Hope everything works out and you are heading for Greece very soon Hope everyone else is doing well and things are running smoothly all round. AFM: Talk about frustration plus! Was left in limbo for over 3 hours today not knowing what was going on with my cycle. My last scan I had done was at a local imaging place as it's a lot closer to me than Richmond and that afternoon my nurse called me to tell me I had 20 follies on each side and some already at 16mm! Even she couldn't believe that sort of response after only 4 days of stimming and everyone (especially me) was very concerned I would get OHSS again so they told me to come into Richmond for a repeat scan today. Arrived at 8:15am and had bloods and scans but when we arrived to see the nurse she looked very puzzled. She told us that I actually only had 18 follies on the left and 12 on the right and they were 13mm x 2 11mm x 4 and 6 at around 9mm. So, of course she then proceeded to tell us either the last lady that did the scan got it very very wrong or my body had overrided the orgalutran and I had started ovulating naturally which would mean yet another cancelled cycle and another 2 month set back!to say I was freaking out would be an under statement! She said the only way they could find out was when the bloods came back...over 3 long stressful hours later I got the call to tell me my levels were still rising and looking good so the stupid stupid lady that did my first scan got it unbelievably wrong!! I'm so happy things are still on track but gees I'm mad at that woman!...rant over!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy you poor thing, I'm glad everything is still going right and that the First Lady was just very wrong

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI! Can I join this thread?

I've been watching this website for a while but this is the first time I've been brave enough to log on and post. We have been trying to conceive for some time (low amh) and after two failed ivf cycles we are half way through our first fet. Egg transfer was Friday just gone so now we are waiting waiting waiting!

Despite two failed attempts we are pretty positive and have adopted the mentality that "we have got to be in it to win it!"

Good luck to others this month!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default started

Officially started my first assisted cycle after 6 years TTC, today will be my third day of Puregon (150) injection, they haven't been as bad as i thought, start Orgalutran next week, first scan on the 1st nov.
    As much as I am nervous I am just happy we are finally moving forward in this journey, doing split IVF/ICSI and really hoping for a short wait to a BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - that's horrendous! How could she get it so wrong?!? That sort of stuff does my head in - this is all stressful enough as it is without someone being careless.
    90bayside and mrsfurbabies - welcome to the thread Let's have BFP's all round

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - omg I can't believe she got it wrong!!! How on earth does someone manage to stuff something like that?! I'm sorry to that you spent 3 hours waiting and stressing over the results. I'm glad that you are still on your way though and they didn't have to cancel your cycle!! When is your next scan now?

Bayside & Furbabies - welcome! I hope this journey is a short one for both of you! Fingers crossed you both get your BFP this time round Bayside. Good luck for the stimming and first scan Furbabies!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I know, it's unbelievable that she could get it so wrong but I am so glad it was only her stupid mistake and not me ovulating. And I was very scared at the thought of OHSS again, it's the worst! Rainbowbabe my next BT and scan is tomorrow, they've asked me to get to Richmond as they don't trust the local imaging place to get it right. Bayside & furbabies welcome to the threadYou will find all the ladies in here beautiful, helpful, and at times extremely funny! (And most times all u need to feel better along this journey is a good laugh with gals going through the same thing) This is the month for you both to get that BFP!....well all us girls have already agreed, it's BFP's only on this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy that is aweful - what an added stress you didn't need. How far are you from Richmond? I was going through Monash at Richmond Epworth and all of the ladies doing the scans and the nurses have been extremely helpful. I think the little extra drive may be worth it - you don't want to have another scare.

Welcome 90Bayside - I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you. When is your bt scheduled for? Did you do a 3 or 5 day transfer?

welcome also Mrsfurbabies - wow 6 years is a long time. Good luck for your first cycle, there are a few of us first timers on here too. Good luck for your first scan.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady, I agree totally about the ladies at Monash Richmond being very helpful and lovely ladies. DH said as soon as we left the scan (before we'd even seen the nurse and heard the other lady mucked up) that he would prefer me go there all the time as they seem to give you so much information and the whole process seemed so much more professional. It takes about 45 minutes in traffic to get to Richmond from our place and parking can be a bit of a pain but you are very right when you say its worth the effort after the experience we had. Did you decide to POAS this morning or do you have ultra fantastic willpower? I wish I had that, I'm a POAS addict Good Luck! Loads n loads of babydust to you!