Closed Thread
Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady- I was seeing a different acupuncturist whilst mine was away (pre bump days) & she told me my pulses had changed & they were that of a pregnant women & told me to go home & poas silly me did this & it was a neg she really built up my hopes when I saw her next & told her it was neg she said sometimes the progest support can play tricks with our pulses. I told her how it made me feel & said in future you're better off saying nothing until the patient knows for sure they are preg as it's heartbreaking getting hopes up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady how have u been feeling? I've been cramping a bit today think from the crinone. I had acupuncture yest & seeing Janette on tues morn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Next week it will be a hive of activity in here!!! At least we will all be in the dreaded tww together!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (26-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies!

Great to hear how everyone went today! Some great numbers and that is fanstastic that they are going to do your EPU on Monday Rainbow2013!!

I don't mind answering questions at all! I am very open about all of it so it doens't bother me at all. As for why DF is carrying - it's really more about her carrying first We both want to carry but she is 2 years older therefore gets to go first haha. I am happy to go along with that because she is extremely desperate to carry right now and I feel like I'm going to burst if we don't have a bub soon BUT can wait off carrying for a while haha. Kind of works out well really! I will carry our second which we would like to have fairly close together anyways. I will be TTC approx 3-6 months after bub #1 arrives!

I am out at the moment so I'm trying to make this as short as possible lol but I will do personals tomorrow. Oh and we spoke to the clinic - they were very happy with the consistency in the numbers which is good but are putting her dose up to 200 for Puregon (she was on 125).

So we will see how the little follies are going on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lizzyg omg, was that this cycle? Who was it that told you that? I have really had no real symptoms but yesterday I was exhausted, came home from work and was asleep by 6pm. I had acupuncture with Vivien today and she said I don't need any more acupuncture now until my BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome rainbowbabe, you will be a pro when it's your turn!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No wasn't this cycle it was still when I was at CFC maybe 6months ago. I've just had a lot of cramping today hope that's not a bad sign. I saw Charmaine yest & she said its good to have it 2-3 days before bt. It's so hard everyone tells us different things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully your cramps are from implantation, I have had none so worried that again I will end up with chemical or very early mc. Urgh we worry when we have symptoms and worry when we don't! This stuff messes with your head!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw the posts about acupuncture and thought I would quickly reply again haha. I can't believe they would tell you that you should POAS because you are pregnant! I was so shocked to read that. That would have been such a horrible thing to go through

I was contemplating booking DF on for some acupuncture as well but neither of us have done it before so don't know a lot about it! Do you ladies normally get it done before pick up or before transfer?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 6 sessions prior to trigger, then directly before and after transfer, then today which was 6 days later. No more until BT now and then if bfp she said come back if need help with feeling sick or really tired. It's supposed to help blood flow and circulation