Closed Thread
Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    just got a call, i have low oestrogen, so gotta have 150mg of pregnyl every 2nd day starting today, yay another needle!! hoping i can still do EPU on Wednesday cos I am going to be the only one in the office on Friday and my boss will not be happy if I can't be here then.

plus side i got my follicle sizes

on my left I have 1 x14mm, 2 x 13.5mm, 1 x 12.5mm, 1 x 11.5mm, 1 x10.5mm, 1 x 9.5mm, then 8 less than 10mm
    on the right i have 1 x 9.5mm and 4 less than 10mm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sharlee I think I would transfer both if I was you... it's a big call to make (and of course hopefully both survive the thaw) but from what I have read on threads about double transfers most ladies who have transferred 2and got a BFP end up with one healthy bub... We are also possily doing a double transfer this cycle. My FS wants the embryologist to consult her daily to see how they are going and if they are struggling we will freeze on day 3 and do a double transfer but if they are going well we might freeze 1/2 on day 3 and 1/2 day 5 if they make it... who the heck knows with me anyways... all hypothetical but I do feel quite strongly about a double transfer (FS will only allow this on a 3dt she won't do a double 5dt) Will see how I go!

FN rang and estrogen is 3700 and no change to meds so will continue doing what I am doing Back in Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow this thread is getting so busy and hard to keep up with

rainbowbabe, great news that you can both be on the birth certificate and so lovely that you will change your name too. If you don't mind me asking, what there a reason that DF is going to be the carrier and not you? Are you hoping to also carry one day? your numbers are looking great, they do pick up a bit towards the end, maybe all the drugs building up over time?

sharlee32 - it is a tough call. Maybe it is worth trying one since you are changing your method - this is only my 1st cycle so I don't really know what I would do in your place - good luck, I am sure you will make the right decision.

we did the counselling (mandatory in VIC), it was a bit of a joke really. It lasted 10 minutes, we signed to say it was completed to tick a box really. She just explained the process, asked if we had any questions, then told us how to access the counselling again if we needed it.

as for meds - I also found gonal f fine to jab, no pain, I found a bit lower, under the belly button rather than to the side was pretty much pain free. Apart from headaches the first two days adjusting to it there was no other side effects. The orgalutran I had injected by the nurse the first time and it really hurt. When I did it myself I used the spots I knew didn't hurt with the gf. Putting the needle in was fine, but after injecting the needle hurt to pull back out (like a burning sensation), then it stung for about 10 minutes after. Like someone else said though - if it works it is all worth it.

emzy5 - take care of yourself and get lots of rest. I really hope you can avoid OHSS and have a smooth transfer

vizjc - not long til Greece now - I hope everything is going to plan for you

lizzyg - how are you finding the 2ww? how are you feeling? have you done acupuncture again?

chiefsgirl - good luck, you really have had a rough year - hoping this round brings you some joy.

jb2011 - your numbers look great - good luck with EPU

I know I haven't got to everyone but thinking of you all and I am keeping up with the reading. I hope everyone jabbing, schedule for EPU or ET is looking after themselves to you all.

afm: still stuck in the 2ww limbo land. I didn't quite realise how much we put our bodies through during the stimming cycle until now that it is over and I know how it feels to feel normal again! One week to go until BT. I am really trying to resist the temptation to POAS but I have 2 First response tests left over in the cupboard from trying naturally - to use them or not to use them? If so, when? I also just lied to my mother - eek. She has the biggest mouth in the world so I don't want to say we have started and want to only tell once I have a bfp and hit the 12 week mark. I hope this little white lie doesn't bring me bad karma

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (25-10-2013),Emzy5  (25-10-2013),Vixjc  (26-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready - I know if it was me I wouldn't be able to help myself! But then again it could cause more trouble than it's worth POAS.

That brings me to a question, do many of you POAS before your BT are done? Just curious. Also how long past a 3DT or 5DT can you expect reliable results??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparklemonkey your numbers look good!! What dose were u on? Did they tell u your estrogen levels??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb I'm on 187.5 gonal and 250 oraglutran, now they are putting me on 150 of pregnyl every second day. i might give them a quick call to see what my levels were, i always forget to ask stuff!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi struggling with the 2ww hubby has been working really late hours so I've been home alone a lot so lots of time to think. Also my brother just called to say they are pregnant with their 4th I tried to be happy but it's just so hard. People say it will happen, you're only young but that doesn't take away the pain or the yearning for a child. God I hope the next week flies by its so hard trying not to read into every little twinge. As for poas I have done it once & will never do it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb just called they said 0.8 which I'm thinking is 800, she said they like it over 2 for the stage I'm at but told me but to worry the pregnyl should fix it

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lizzyg sorry to hear that, I just found out 2 friends are pregnant and due one day apart, I have been so busy with uni and ft work lately I have hardly seen anyone which has been good to stay away from everyone else's pregnancies, not looking forward to it if this doesn't work
    Can I ask what happened when you did POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow bellavista we do too! I had my second scan today and had a couple more follies on the left side again, it looks like that side is doing all the work, the other side is a little lazy. FS said im moving along nicely so I've been given the green light to trigger Saturday night and I'm going in nice and early Monday. will be thinking of you Monday as well.

yes rainbowbabe thank you for sharing, I love hearing all the different journeys everyone is on.

I'm going to try and relax as much as possible over the weekend and might even go and buy a EPU outfit tomorrow, not that I'll get to wear it during but something comfy to put on after The things we get excited about lol .

i have a feeling there will be lots if exciting news on here next week! Plenty of nice eggs, strong sperm, day 5 embryos, successful transfers and BFP's!!!!!!!