Closed Thread
Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    slow me just realised we have two rainbow's on this thread.

Emzy you are a follicle machine. I hope you don't get OHSS again for you. Remember to keep the fluids up.

Cheifsgirl how are you feeling today? Thanks for the info on the endioscrape. I agree If it gets us that illusive baby then I am all for it.

JB sound like we are on a similar protocol. I have heard that the clexine ?(I think) needle stings a fair bit.

Sparklemonkey yes I had to use a new pen for Gonal..it really sucks cause you have to needle yourself twice. The clinic wil give you the days you need to stop the Gonal and Orgalutran it is prior to doing the trigger. I think the last Gonal was two days before and the last Orgalutran was one day before (from memory).

Rozzie I found the orgalutran a bit worse but not too bad. I found that if I moved it aroud to different spots that helped and also if I began to inject and it stung I moved it straight away to another spot. I did start to run out of spots towards the end of my cycle. You can get a cream too from the chemist that sort of numbs the area.I got it but I found that I didn't use it that much as I had anticipated that the needles would hurt a lot more than they actually did. The very first needle I did I actually didn't even feel it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was silly and didn't write down the sizes and how many of my follicles, der!! but they said that there were 4 nearly ready and 4 close behind that and 1 or 2 smaller, i think!! I will ask this afternoon when they call with BT results. None were over 15mm, which is what they said they had to be to schedule the EPU, but they are pretty sure EPU will be Wednesday. and they gave me more gonal and oraglutran.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee - yep there's two of us lol.

Sparklemonkey - that's great that you are so close to pick up!!! You must be so excited!!

AFU (as for us) - DF's unofficial results from this morning

15 follies ranging from 8mm - 12mm

3 x 12mm
    2 x 11mm
    5 x 10mm
    3 x 9mm
    2 x 8mm

They also measured another two at 6mm so very small lol.

So we have got a few more in the running but since Wednesday they have grown about 2mm (not sure why it hasn't been 4mm?)

We will wait to speak to the clinic again this afternoon but I spoke with them when we left the Syd clinic and they asked us to grab some more Puregon from them because they may up the dose over the weekend and we only have enough left to get to Monday on the current dose. If they don't up the dose then it means that she may need to continue stimming until Wed! I'm hoping they are controlling her AF with these meds because otherwise its going to get close to her being due and embie won't have a chance to implant!

Anyway I'll update again later, can't wait to hear how everyone else's scans went today!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Shoes We don’t have mandatory counselling in QLD, I did have 2 sessions with the QFG Counsellor after we lost our son at 14 weeks. TBH it wasn’t a great help she was focusing on the external factors too much and what I should do about them and I found myself angry with her.

Hi Sharlee How are you?

Chiefsgirl Well done with your Scratch. I had one and a biopsy unplanned without any notice and a lipoidal flush in wazza’s rooms without pain relief and I have a high pain threshold normally. It was tough, I went into self preservation mode for a few hours then when we sat in a bar and had a drink I took a sip of my martini and burst into tears big fat ugly oprah sobbing tears and shaking. It was more traumatic then I thought and possibly because I was underprepared for it. It was the biopsy that really was the painful part the scratch felt like a pap smear with slight cramping.

Rainbow2013 I think the Orgalutran needle is the worst of them all also. It is thicker and blunt in comparison to other needles. We have the same follicle count so far and looking at EPU same day J

Rainbowbabe Quality over quantity is always my mantra with follicle and egg count. I for 4 stims only got 3 eggs and did get 3 pregnancies from them they just didn’t stick. Those follicles numbers sound pretty good to me.

Emzy 40 WOW Goodness I really hope you don’t end up with OHSS and good luck for EPU Monday.

Minib Thanks for the welcome enjoy your month off.

Sparklymonkey once I trigger I stop all my needles normally I am waiting to find out what about Clexane and my prednisone and asprin etc.

AFM I had my CD12 BT and Scan this morning. I looked to have approx. 7 follicles on the left and 10 or 11 on the right. This is amazing for me being a poor responder I normally only have 7 by CD12 and get 3 eggs so go ovaries. Now waiting for the call to discuss the report with the nurse or Wazza and see if he wants to do EPU Monday or an other day???? I feel pretty good I have finished my course of Human Growth Hormone SO I am hoping my eggs are beautifully mature and healthy there are great studies that this helps egg quality so fingers crossed. I am feeling pretty bloated and full in the tummy. I am finding hard to eat a meal without filling up fast. I am drinking 3lt of water per day but not peeing as much TMI sorry so my fingers are a little puffy which I assume is the prednisone as it can make you bloat. I can’t wait to get the call just so we know and can book our flights etc. I am not the most patient woman so waiting really kills me J

Hi to everyone I have missed hope everything is going well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe so glad you didn't mind me asking those questions. I welled up reading that NSW allows both mums to be on the birth certificate - that is so wonderful!!

Scan this morning (day 8) - 4x10mm, 5x11mm, 3x12mm, 4x13mm & 2 x 14mm. Will wait to hear from my FN, hopefully estrogen level is ok. Back in for 2nd scan on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rainbowbabe, the progesterone support DF will be on after et should help keep AF at bay(crinone or pregnyl are the ones I've heard of).

Thanks for sharing info on your situation (thanks to JB for asking, I was too shy), I think it's great you can be on the birth certificate and what a big step changing your name!

Thanks for thinking of me ladies, I decided to work from home today, luckily I can with my projects at the moment. I feel a whole lot better today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Rainbowbabe, the progesterone support DF will be on after et should help keep AF at bay(crinone or pregnyl are the ones I've heard of).

Thanks for sharing info on your situation (thanks to JB for asking, I was too shy), I think it's great you can be on the birth certificate and what a big step changing your name!

Thanks for thinking of me ladies, I decided to work from home today, luckily I can with my projects at the moment. I feel a whole lot better today!
    I noticed in your signiture that you have transferred two before Cheifsgirl. Are you transferring one or two this time?

What about all you other ladies are you doign one or two?

I have two frosties left both day 5 dayers. DH wants me to transfer one only so we don't have to go straight back into a stim. He thinks if we transfer one and get a BFN then the FS might be able to try somethign else for the other one which does kind of make sense. I was just going to do the double again and then move onto a stim if need be. What would you do if you were me? One or Two?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies. Minib:I hope the time passes for you quickly. For me It was a strange feeling having to wait. In one way I was frustrated to not be actively doing something to move forward but in the other way I was glad for the rest of injecting, BT's, scans etc...always an up n down side to our journeys Sparklemonkey: When I only had a little left in one pen (not enough for full dose) I always discarded it and started on the new pen...didn't want to jab twice Welcome Bella! Rainbowbabe: Hope all goes well over the weekend and EPU isn't far away, sounds like you and your DF have a beautiful relationship and thank you for sharing xx JB: your numbers and sizes are looking really good. Fingers crossed EPU isn't far away for you either, looks like a lot of us will be really close together with our EPU's and ET's, that's exciting! Chiefsgirl: Glad to hear you are feeling much better. Sharlee: Ive always had 2 transferred due to my age, big 40 next year but they were on day2 and 3 transfers. With our new FS and clinic they are trying to get us to day 5 this time and they have strongly recommended that I only transfer 1 at day 5 as the risk of twins is so high and as I have a blood disorder and with twins the complication rate rises quite dramatically I'll probably only be transferring 1 this time. I think for you maybe try writing down the pros and cons to help you make your decision, that always helps me a little. Whatever you decide I'll be praying for strong sticky ones (or one) for you. Good Luck! AFM: I called the nurse today and she still thinks tomorrow will be fine. She better hope so cause if I end up with OHSS again I'll see fit to throw up all over her desk! lol (just jokes, I'm really not that mean) hehehe.
    Last edited by Emzy5; 25-10-2013 at 11:28.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee- Thanks for the info hun. I will just have to suck it up and be prepared for the sting! lol.

Sparklemonkey - Good luck if EPU is Wednesday hun all sounds like it is going nicely

Sharlee- we are transferring 1, this is our 1st cycle and that is what was recommended so we just went with it.

JB - good luck with the 2nd scan Monday

Rainbowbabe - good luck with the extra stimming if needed. Sounds like things are growing nicely

Bella - those numbers sounds fantastic hun! Good luck with EPU next week and hope you get the call soon.

Minib - have been thinking of you and hoping you are ok, so glad you are taking the month off for some you time and to just recharge

Sorry for anyone I haven't remembered and best of luck to everyone with BTs, scans, EPU, transfers and the 2WW.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sharlee I transferred 2 on my 2nd and 3rd cycles. I'm 40 in a coke of months and have amh so I'm hoping for twins as the chances of me being able to generate any more eggs at 41/42 would be pretty slim. I have never had any frosties either so it's all or nothing for me for the next year.

I truly think its an individual thing, I'm perfectly healthy in every other way so there won't be too many complications. We're also lucky in that we have worked hard and saved a lot so we're in a situation where bringing up 2 at the same time won't be a burden (having to buy double all at once rather than over a period of years).

Don't get me wrong, if I only get one bubba it would still make me totally content and happy!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (25-10-2013)