Closed Thread
Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SoReady - thank you choosing a donor was probably the easiest part of this so far. We used a sperm bank called Xytex (American) which allow you to online shop. We narrowed down what we were looking for and then went through hundreds of profiles to find the one. We chose a top 3 and then picked our fav. You get a lot of information (medical, education, occupation, lifestyle, hobbies and physical appearance) as well as lots of baby photos and adult photos!! It was very easy to know he was the right fit! Feel free to ask away though!!

Vix - thank you so much for that! I feel a lot better now we have decided to stop worrying about the numbers. I get the closer you get the more desperate you become for it to work! I'm going try and shift my nerves to a little bit of excitement - remaining cautious of course!

Sorry my posts have been a bit me, me, me today!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow2013 View Post
    Hi everyone, so much to catch up on! So glad to hear all the positive news on how everyone's embies and scans are going. I have my first scan tomorrow morning at 9:30. It can't come quick enough! I'm feeling very full in my abdomen so hoping everything is just right in there.

Im hoping I'm very close to EPU tomorrow as I'm not sure how much more of the oragultran injections I can handle. That injection is my worst enemy! Im a little interested to see when my next scan would be as the weekend is approaching. Last time I had a second scan 3 days later but that would be Sunday and I'm pretty sure they would be closed. I was going to call the clinic today to find out but didn't want to get ahead of myself and I'm always annoying the nurses with questions. Does anyone else feel like they are always calling the clinic lol

Will let you all know follicle numbers tomorrow night
    Good luck tomorrow rainbow2013!!

Can't wait to hear the results!! I'll have my fingers crossed for you I can definitely put my hand up and say we also call the clinic a lot and harass them with questions!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread moves so fast, I've been meaning to write personals for the last few days but can't keep up, but it does seem like a lot of us are at the same stage. Good luck to all who have up coming scans etc hope we all get bfp soon all the talk of BD had me in lol'ing, I can relate to the cobwebs haha

I'm on cd7 today, have had 6 gonal f does and 2 oraglutran. DH has done the oraglutran, he's being really loving and helpful, he said he wants to help make our baby too
    I have my first scan on Friday so cd10, hoping I get the all clear to trigger cos it will fit in perfect with my work schedule, if not I have another scan and bloods booked for Monday. I've been feeling a lot of twinges but so far have no bloating yay, but I have been making sure I drink at least 2 litres of water a day. Have had a bad headache the last 2 days and have been pretty emotional today!! I'm also doing weight watchers and managed to lose 800g this week, I thought with the drugs I was sure to gain!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been walking around the house singing u and me baby lets do it like they do on the discovery Chanel
    Dh that's (dik head) looking at me strangely like come on already hint hint

Ps I do love him really

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow2013 - how did you go at your scan today?? Was anyone else having a scan or BT today? I try to remember where everyone is up to but it's a big group lol.

Feel free to yell at me if today is an "event" day for you I know there's a few with scans on tomorrow. JB, Sparklemonkey and Bella from memory?? DF has another scan tomorrow too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, ended up going to work as I was given a super urgent project by the md that needs to be completed by Monday. Since I've been telling them this needs to be done for months couldn't call in sick, even though I've woken up with a stuffy nose and no voice!

Sitting in waiting room of clinic before scratch, very nervous and of course this is the one day DH can't get off work to join me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    again Bella.

Rozzie their is a few FNQ's on here me and Butterfly and Stillfun we all are as well. I am in Townsville. Shame we are all spread out would love to have a IVF baby group when we all get our BFP's I know that is a bit optimistic but hey sometimes that is the best way to be.

Cheifsgirl am thinking of you and your scratch procedure. I hope it is not painful. Please let me know and be honest as I am getting one done too probably soonish and I have heard varied stories. It will be totally worth it when you get your BFP though.

Vixjc that is really funny and yes he is a bit of a drama queen

Rainbow I have them set up on speed dial. Actually I was always calling them and sometimes I would think maybe I should hold off so I would email them instead I am sure they understand how hard it must be for us IVFer's always been told to wait and wait and wait some more. If you want to call them then call them I say.

Hello to everyone else am thinking of the ladies in the 2ww and sending

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl - good luck for your scratch! Lets us know how you go. It will all be worth it once you have a gorgeous little bub on board!

Sharlee - I totally agree, if we want to call then we should! At the end of the day this isn't a cheap process and we pay enough money to ask a few questions along the way our clinic have been wonderful! Always happy to answer our questions and keep us in the loop! Everyone has been great with me being involved and making all the phone calls even though its for DF Yesterday the lady at the Sydney clinic (Fertility East) was showing me all the follies and was asking how I've been finding the whole process too! I thought that was very, very sweet!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Chiefsgirl - good luck for your scratch! Lets us know how you go. It will all be worth it once you have a gorgeous little bub on board!

Sharlee - I totally agree, if we want to call then we should! At the end of the day this isn't a cheap process and we pay enough money to ask a few questions along the way our clinic have been wonderful! Always happy to answer our questions and keep us in the loop! Everyone has been great with me being involved and making all the phone calls even though its for DF Yesterday the lady at the Sydney clinic (Fertility East) was showing me all the follies and was asking how I've been finding the whole process too! I thought that was very, very sweet!

That is really good that they ask you how your finding the process. It is easy to forget the partner in all this but I find that the DH sometimes has a harder time than me dealing with the process. He has gotten upset quite a few times and he really struggles with seeing me getting upset form BFN's and unsupportive family ect. And yes we are paying through the eye balls for this so they should be willing to answer all of our questions plus IVF is very tricky. I have found that now even at round 3 I still have quite a few things to ask as every cycle is different and actually our new clinic does things a bit differently too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did everyone hve to do counselling