Closed Thread
Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LOL! omgshoes and rainbowbabe both your comments still have me giggling as I type this message I think sometimes we get so caught up in this whole process that we totally forget to stop and just have a plain good old fashioned laugh...thanks ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Thanks Lizzy! We just left the clinic and things seem to be going well. DF has been on Puregon since last Thursday so today was day 7 of taking it. There seemed to be a good number of follies. I not sure if I wrote all of them down but from what I was able to get there were 12 of them. I am only assuming there were more because she commented saying that DF has PCO (which we knew). Those 12 were measuring at 8,9,9,11,11,12,9,10,9,9,10 and 9mm approx - I rounded the numbers down but some were like 9.7mm for example.

So.... Now we wait until 2 to call our clinic for the official results and we go back on Friday for another US and BT.

I just hope everything is looking okay to the FS!! How is everyone else tracking.?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    Great numbers for day 7 rainbowbabeseems like everything is right on track for you two, fantastic news! I hope my numbers are that good when I go for my scan on Thursday. Seems like Friday they may give you your trigger shot date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for your well wishes. I had two 5 day embies transfered yesterday.
    So now the TWW crazies can begin.

Ive been laughing bout the BD thing. I even rang my nurse to ask why the paper work from Moansh says not to do it ect. They are worried about multi pregnancy. I said bloody hell this is the best excuse ever not too.
    On our first stimm cycle my lovely DH being silly, when they told us no intercourse for 24 hours etc. He asked the nurse, " so annal is still ok then" OMG !!!

Good luck today for scan rainbow.

Lizzy glad your feeling bit better.

Vixjc so exciting your adventure to Greece. I've had Dr Nick L for a few transfers ect and found him really good. I've made an appt to see him in Nov just to get a
    afresh idea. As I might soon go down then donor route.

Yay for frosties soready. That's a great outcome.

Hope everyone else is traveling well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for that reassurance Emzy!! This is our first cycle so the numbers are still new to us haha. You are 100% right about having a laugh though. It's nice to just have silly moments through all of this!!!

Francesthecat - your DH is hilarious!!!! That made me LOL on the train and I got a few looks hahaha. That's amazing that you have 2 embies on board too! Hope the 2WW goes super fast for you and that you get your BFP with 2 little bubba's

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (23-10-2013),francesthecat  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO frances! two beautiful little embies on board! Hope the TWW goes fast for you (although it never ever does hey) you have two little fighters in there and you get a double BFP! that would be awesome! good luck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - I am due to take Gonal F for my cycle, not looking forward to it after what I have been reading! Hope you are feeling ok.

Lizzy - great news on the frostie.

Vixjc - I think going to Greece was just meant to be for you guys!! Safe travels hun.

Rainbowbabe - The follies sounds like they are coming along beautifully! Good luck Friday for the next US.

Francesthecat - Ohh exciting hun that's great news. Everything crossed for you and good luck during the 2WW. Omg can't believe your DH said that to the nurse, crackup!!

AFM well I will try and check in a bit but I am off in a couple of days for a weeks solo holiday back to my hometown in Bendigo VIC. I CANNOT WAIT! DH is having a week off work to be at home with our DS and I am off to spend some time with family, great friends and for some serious retail therapy in Melbourne!!! (There are NO shops where I live and I do everything online usually!!)

I start injections the day after I get back Saturday week so the timing couldn't be nicer, a break away for some R & R before the real fun begins. I've got the best DH in the world.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, your comments are brightening my day!

Frances, your DH is hilarious I would have cringed if mine said that! Congrats on being pupo, lets' hope these are sticky and stick in the right place for you!

Rainbowbabe, those numbers sound good for the first scan, remember on the first cycle everything is a trial and error for the FS, so they are usually conservative with dosage. But I'd be stoked with those numbers!

Rozzie, I've been on gonal f for all 3 of my cycles, I think it's just all about dosages in regards to how react. My first cycle I had crazy headaches, now I just make sure I drink over 2l of water a day and it's fine. I pee a lot but it's fine!

Emzy how are you feeling now?

Vixjc - BD is baby dance, I love the name so much nicer than DTD!! Not that I'm ever in the mood during a cycle we just read about it and decided to give it a go to see if it would help implantation. Normally when cycling I just tell DH to sort himself out, I'm doing my bit with scans and jabs Although I think he's liking it a little too much, he's generally gone ahead and done it before epu before I can even remind him! Speaking of which, how long do you ladies get your other half to do sort it out before epu? Our clinic says no longer than 3 days beforehand so the sample is 'fresh'

AFM, have woken up this morning with a terribly sore throat and a headache, I can't get sick now, I'm supposed to be starting next week and have this endo scratch tomorrow!

I'm thinking of taking tomorrow off as a sick day so I can just sleep in, then go off for the scratch then go home to rest. Last time I tried to persevere through the beginnings of a cold I got really sick and ended up on antibiotics

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Speaking of which, how long do you ladies get your other half to do sort it out before epu? Our clinic says no longer than 3 days beforehand so the sample is 'fresh'[/QUOTE]

Usually help out haha or just tell him have a whack off would ya

Ou fs is trying the technique where we don't abstain we usually have to have some kind of action for two days running before a sample or we don't have good numbers he said some men jut work that way

I seem to be reading a lot about this gonal f witch I will be on so drink a lot of water yeah ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie: Not feeling to bad, drinking plenty of water seems to help. Enjoy your trip to Bendigo, we love that little city, we visit friends there often. Remember, shop shop shop! Chiefsgirl: Still feel like a big balloon but its all worth it. Going out for dinner tonight and told my DH I might have to borrow his clothes to cater for my belly, gave him a girl chuckle. He seems to find it funny to rub my belly during the stimming stage and make a wish like I'm budda or something lol! all in good fun! you don't get sick and hope all goes well with your endo scratch tomorrow. omgshoes: (love the name by the way) water water and more water! other than the bloating its not too hard to handle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances congrats on being PUPO. I hope these two stick and stay stuck for you.

Emzy I bloated a fair bit, a lot more towards EPU....ahhh I could barely bend over.

So many people close to EPU and ET I can't wait fro November to get hers so I can start my cycle.

DH and I have being BDING & I am charting and all. I don't want to waste these months in between cycles because I know that a small percentage of ladies get their BFP naturally after IVF. A lady I work with she got one after 3 failed cycles. BUT when I was stimming I didn't want to BD I was moody, hormonal, bloated and the last thing I wanted was to BD. Of course I can clearly remember DH whining at me 'but we haven't done it for years" years, really??? Oh so dramatic more like a few days, max a week