Closed Thread
Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Lizzyg,

Omg yes I have the worst pain, when emptying my blader. So I've been taking Ural to ease the symptoms. I think it's just from all the fluid and also the EPU.

I've got transfer at 10:30 am. I've got 3 mortulas at B grade and 2 others at C grade that are alittle slow going along.

Thank you all for the warm welcome ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi lizzy and France's, I got a UTI after transfer this last time, I think it's cos DH and I BD'd the night before et. I had heard that helps with implantation, but with being on crinone it was just yuck and I reckon caused the UTI! I called the clinic who said to go to gp and get antibiotics, you can get cat a ones that are safe in pregnancy, the nurse said it was better to fix it in case it gets to your bladder.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzyg View Post
    Where were you before emzy? Who is your doc at monash? So far I have been very happy with the change although I still have no answers as to what's going on which is incredibly frustrating.
    I was with Melb IVF before Lizzy, I'm now under Gareth Weston at Monash. He explained more to us in one visit than our FS did in 8 months from MIVF! I'm happy with the move too but its a little hard getting used to the different way things are done. Have you tried calling your FS to explain everything to you. I don't ever car anymore that I ask too many questions, from my last experience I've learned to ask ask ask ask ask. I hope you get your answers soon...theres nothing more frustrating than feeling like your in limbo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The one thing the nurse didint tell me is where will I be sticking these needles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,
    Just a quick note, I think AF is starting today so im super keen to get this show on the road, as soon as it starts I have to quickly get to town (8hrs mind you) to get my bloods and drugs, if it doesn't come today it will tomorrow, my BBT had a huge dip, Anyone else BBT whilst doing IVF? I BBT when I did a med cycle a while back but its really pointless right, im not sure if I can break the habit of taking my temp every day.
    Sorry it sounds like you have a UTI LizzyG must suck....
    Jixjc- You must be getting excited now girl!!!! Is there any reason you choose Greece to do this?
    Lashed - 7 is still a great number, this is also my first cycle so everything is daunting and scary, good luck with everything!!!
    Omgshoes - That's weird that you got all your drugs and they didn't go through where to stick them, I hope your nurse pulls her head in.
    Goodluck Francesthecat I will be thinking of you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick note to say good luck francesthecat!! I'll jump on the pc and do more personals tonight

If I have missed anyone having BT/US/EPU/Transfer today then good luck to you too!!!!

How is everyone going in the TWW?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady have you heard about your 2 embys today? I just got a phone call & they were able to freeze one today the other one is slow but will check on it tomorrow not feeling very hopefull about that 1 but I said to myself this morning that id be happy with 1 blastocyst frozen. ( here's hoping we don't need it because we are both going to get BFP!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speaking of BD-ing (well sorta in Cheifsgirl last post) how does everyone find their BD life is through the IVF process?! Is it still "alive"? I'm struggling with no drive & feel guilty... Just wondering what everyone else was experiencing and if any one had any tips to keep the magic?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB def don't feel guilty! We are pumped with so many hormones, we are up one minute & down the next. Like someone said before (sorry on my phone can't go back to find out who) we were told that BDing (I don't even know what that stands for so hoping it is what I think it is haha) the night before transfer can help the embryo to implant. TMI - this time it was not as gross because i had a day 3 transfer so only 1 crinone before we did it but in the past I was on progesterone pessaries 3x day & got a bad uti after doing it & had to go on antis.
    Just make sure u & your partner take time out for yourselves during this time dinner, movies weekend aways.
    Oh & this time it was just irritation from epu, transfer & crinone thank god I don't have a uti!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi JB, we're only bd'ing cos I ovulated some time over the weekend (had scan on thurs and had one 20mm follie so fx it's been released and fertilised!), we try every off month for a natural bfp (have unexplained fert) I don't really have any hope it will work, but it's the only time DH gets any, I truly can't be bothered during a cycle! I'm going to be on pregnyl this time so bd'ing before et might not be so bad this time! At my clinic you start crinone 2 days after epu, so with my 5dt it was gross!