Closed Thread
Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I should have said they want to trigger me for Wednesday collection so I'm assuming that means tonight??

Argh......I should just wait until they call instead of reading too much into it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lashed View Post
    Sorry I should have said they want to trigger me for Wednesday collection so I'm assuming that means tonight??

Argh......I should just wait until they call instead of reading too much into it
    Follicles measuring 11mm can contain mature eggs so with your 10,11,12,15,17,20 & 22 follicles there is potentially 7 mature eggs there (as the 10mm will grow before EPU) don't give up hope yet... it really does only take one and you have potentially 7!! What was your protocol this cycle?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Follicles measuring 11mm can contain mature eggs so with your 10,11,12,15,17,20 & 22 follicles there is potentially 7 mature eggs there (as the 10mm will grow before EPU) don't give up hope yet... it really does only take one and you have potentially 7!! What was your protocol this cycle?
    Really?? See you can tell this is my first time........I know nothing! Oh dear now I feel really silly as I'm not sure what protocol. Clearly I need to ask more questions. I have been on Gonal for 7 days and the nasal spray. I started the Gonal on the day after my cycle started

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SoReady yes I got a phone call today the 2 are still tracking along as they should. That's great you can do the bt in Brisbane. So are your other 2 almost at blast?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed - Don't feel silly... there is so much information to take in... unfortunately this is my 4th cycle now so I have learned a lot along the way. Sorry... by protocol I just meant what FSH injection have you had / your dose etc. Hopefully they call you soon and let you know what you need to do re: trigger. Good luck with it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's information overload hoping I don't stuff up the needles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you jb2011 . I'm sorry to hear it's your 4th cycle and sending you heaps of luck for this one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    It's information overload hoping I don't stuff up the needles
    I had the biggest stress yesterday as I convinced myself I had injected myself with an empty needle. Panic Stations!! Thankfully when we did the maths I hadn't. I have never been more panicked about anything. My usually calm personality is now completely different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I feel like I am getting a uti after going to the toilet it has been burning a bit. I'm not sure if maybe it is from the crinone upsetting things. Has anyone else had this before? What to do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow2013 - good luck with BT and scan this Thursday

Emzy5 - glad the 1st jab went well and things are underway for you again.

Omgshoes - welcome hun

Vixjc - Cannot wait to hear some news after you arrive in Athens! How exciting for you guys

Rainbowbabe - I will be interested to hear how you go after your 1st scan good luck and I'm sure they are growing along nicely. Lucky thing may just not be having any side effects!

Lashed - It only takes 1 try not be too disheartened. It sounds as though the ones you will get will be of good size. And you still have a few days also all sounds fine to me. Good luck with the trigger. This is my 1st IVF too and have no idea half the time when I am reading people's comments I usually have to google stuff!

Lizzy - sorry to hear that darl I have no answers for you being my 1st time doing IVF but I am set to use Crinone aswell so will be interested to see if anyone has any advice for you.

AFM - well still waiting! We picked up our injections today and all seems pretty straight forward. Finally seems real now I have them in the fridge, November 2nd cannot get here quick enough for my first jab!!!!

Good luck to everyone, and looks like November 1st will be a big day for many of you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (22-10-2013)