Closed Thread
Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sharlee: That's so aweful hun, I had mild OHSS, nothing compared to yours by the sound of it and it was bad enough! They also cancelled my transfer because of it because they said it could make it worse, I hope that's not the case for you and you feel better real soon.....Lizzy: I've just moved over to Monash too Congrats on being PUPOfor you....Rarah: Welcome!.....Frances: Hello again! Good luck for your transfer Tuesday its a sticky....Wow, lots of BT's on Nov 1st! Baby dust to you allyou all add some beautiful BFP's to this thread....AFM: First jab tonight, happy to feel like things are moving forward again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booboo no it's not my first cycle this is my 5th stim cycle & I've had 8 transfers in total. I'm on my phone so hard to go back & write to everyone but good luck everyone waiting to stim, stimming, waiting for epu, transfer, results.

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Booboo. Because I started to ovulate on the day of epu. We missed out on a few eggs. we still managed to get one good one, which they transferred but it didn't take.
    Hence why I want her to watch me like a hawk this time. She said its rare but for some reason my body decided to start :/ stoopid body.
    Good luck!!

And good luck to the other ladies too.

BFPs in here only!!!

Afm still using the nasal spray, will stop the pill on Wednesday. And scan Wednesday week! It's just not going fast enough.
    Patience is definitely a virtue!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ive been on here awhile hanging around i guess im booked in to start on the 7th hope this is the right thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - haven't been posting but have been watching you all! On my phone so can't say much - but hi to all the newbies! Good luck for those in the TWW, fingers crossed for all the scans, jabs and BT's coming up :-) there was a qu about Menapur ... I've used that and had almost no response but I couldn't say that was the Menapur's fault give. I'm a particularly poor responder. Hated having to mix the stuff though! Prefer Gonal f for ease of use! AFM, I must be getting used to the meds cos I'm finally getting some sleep. My scan to check my lining is on Sat 26th. My appt with the Athens clinic is 4 nov, so depending on whether my donor is on a long or short cycle, she might have already started her meds... Exciting! I'm so grateful to my lovely Greek goddess :-)))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix that's awesome! Not long now!!!

Will make this short as on my phone. Lots of testing to be done on 1st November! It will be an exciting day can't wait to see all the BFP's. My mind is a little fuzzy from our fun but full on weekend away lol so good luck to those who are stimming, having BT or scans and those that are going for EPU or transfers.

AFM - DF has now been taking Puregon for 5 days and doesn't feel any different. A little worried we will go to the scan on Wednesday and find out that she isn't stimming enough. Oh well I guess we will see. Grow little follies!!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    Just a quick note as I'm on my phone and in a hotel lol
    I did my first jab tonight it didn't hurt but I had to jab 3 times cos I didn't get the gonal-f pen to 0 grrr the worst thing was cos I'm away for work I had to do it in a public toilet ewwww!!!
    But first one down
    Where did go away to? We went away this weekend too was lovely! Also meant me jabbing DF at a train station on the way to the airport and her sniffing her Synarel on the plane last night lol. The fun of travelling when doing this stuff! Our cooler bag did a great job getting there and back and the hotel staff were lovely about putting the bag in the freezer for us

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where were you before emzy? Who is your doc at monash? So far I have been very happy with the change although I still have no answers as to what's going on which is incredibly frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just got back from my first scan and on day 7 I have two large follicles at 22 and 20 and then my others are 10, 11, 12, 15 & 17 L. They want to trigger me on Wednesday so I’m assuming this will mean I only have a couple of mature follicles by Wednesday. First disappointment of this journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed, those number sound ok given you still have a few days to go.

lizzy have you had any news today? I got a call my two are still tracking as they should be so tomorrow they let me know if they are able to freeze. They are also giving me a script to get the BT done is Brisbane on 1 nov and will chase results for me so I can call as soon as I land back in Mel!

Rainbowbabe be I hope you had a good weekend away and good luck for your scan!