Closed Thread
Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats SoReady that's fantastic news! I ended up ringing the clinic & the nurse was so helpful her name was Chloe she looked it up on the computer & told me all 3 were still doing what they were meant to at day 2 & they were at 3 cell stage. She said we will get a detailed breakdown of everything by the embryologist tomorrow. Hopefully they can shed some light on why we had such a low fert rate with calcium activation & icsi ha. Take care of yourself these 2 weeks SoReady. Thanks Lannie that def gives me some hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah11 - never too late, a big welcome to you!!

Soready - thanks heaps, I will enquire Monday when we go over to pick up our injections from Monash.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great lizzy, 3 is the lucky number! I have spoken with Chloe too, they have all been lovely at Richmond, I see Sally and Michelle that job share. The ebryologist was good today, she talked through the options regarding freezing and showed a picture of the one they selected for transfer. Good luck for tomorrow, I hope it all goes well. Are you doing the pre and post acupuncture too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thought I pop in and say hi. I have seen some of you I have on other threads.

I've just finished another stimm cycle. This time I hope I can get a frosty or two for November. Transfer is scheduled for Tuesday, no calls from Monash. So fingers crossed something good is happening.

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like there is a few monash girls here!
    Yes 3 is the lucky number! I'm doing pre & post acupuncture. The nurses I see are robyn & Sharon. This is my first transfer with monash (my first one here didn't survive the thaw) so thanks for the insight on what they do. Did they recommend growing your 2 embys to day 5? I think we are going to transfer 2 tomorrow depending on what the embryologist say.

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Chiefsgirl great news u can do another cycle this year Lizzyg just remember you only need one, gl for your 3DT Sharlee sorry to hear AF arrived keep busy hopefully next one is it for u. stillfuntrying great that u r starting to respond so well Minib sorry wish u all the best for your FET. I am on day 8 of stims now, had another BT and scan today, my last scan didn't show the left side responding as well but it has picked up a bit which is good, I prob wont get a big no luck before but hoping for a few more. Have to continue with the increase of dose, next BT and scan Mon, likely to be at EPU around Wed, s*** its nearly here. Sorry for TMI but did any of u have quite a bit of EWCM? I am scared ill O early or something. Hope u have a nice w/e everyone x
    Booboo I had that same question last cycle. And. Had in fact started ovulating the day of epu. Mabe call ur fs and ask for a scan?? This cycle I have asked the fs to keep a close watch on me. I'm hoping she will be either scanning more often or more blood tests.

Good luck Hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls well I'm officially PUPO! Had 1 embryo transferred today & the other 2 are being grown on to day 5. I hope they make it! It would be nice to have something to freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lizzy! That's fab news! Now we can wait together. When is your test day? Mine is on 1 November... It seems so far away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    that's great news lizzy - did they say how they were travelling? how many cells had they grown to? I am curious - when did they say your blood test will be? mine is supposed to be Friday 1st November but I am going to be interstate for work now and really don't want to have to wait until the Monday. Given you're a day after me have they said they will do your bt on the Saturday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My blood test is 1 nov. They said they were all travelling well at the 10 & 8 cell stage. Hopefully the other 2 make blasts. Who did your transfer SoReady? I'm sure if u tell the nurses you will be away they can move it to the day before.