Closed Thread
Page 40 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey mini, you should be incredibly proud of your strength. It is so heartbreaking when AF comes before test day and to pick yourself up and get ready to try again takes a lot.

Of course the choice is yours, but I think the month off is a good idea - it will give your body and mind a chance to heal from this cycle and prepare for the next. It goes faster than you would think and gives you a bit of time to relax a bit.

What ever you decide I hope the next cycle is a great success for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick note as I'm on my phone and in a hotel lol
    I did my first jab tonight it didn't hurt but I had to jab 3 times cos I didn't get the gonal-f pen to 0 grrr the worst thing was cos I'm away for work I had to do it in a public toilet ewwww!!!
    But first one down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi sparklemonkey, yay for first one down! I put the gonal f pen in with the counter facing towards me so I can check its down to zero before I take it out.

Good on you for doing it in a public toilet, I've only ever done it in a car!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially PUPO, all 3 still growing. Had a 6, 7, and 8 cell this morning so they have transferred the 8 cell and are growing the other 2 until Tuesday for freezing.

good luck lizzy I hope you can get an update with some good news on your 3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready - that's great news well done and fingers crossed you get your BFP
    Can you tell me with the acupuncture do you have the pre AND post transfer treatments on the day of transfer, or do you have the pre the day before. Hope that makes sense.

Lizzy - good luck with your transfer tomorrow.

Booboo78 - good luck with your scan Monday I hope everything is growing along nicely.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzyg View Post
    Feeling really devastated this morning of the 15 collected 8 mature & only 3 fertilised even when doing icsi-ha. It looks like we are doing a day 3 transfer which I have never had to do before.
    Hi Lizzy,
    try not to lose hope. We used ICSI ha too for some of our cycles and had low fert rate at times. Had a very low rate this time and it still worked. They really do only need one! Fingers crossed for you. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie1976 - the acupuncture is directly before and after the transfer. The pre-transfer session uses pins in your stomach with a heat lamp as well as pins in your arms and legs to focus on your other organs. They are in for about 25 mins then I went straight into the transfer and the session after focused only on my legs with no more stomach needles. Who knows if it actually does anything but it certainly can't hurt to give it a try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready - thanks heaps, just another question...do you go to your own acupuncturist just before and after? Or does the clinic have someone who comes to you on request? We are a 3 hour drive from our clinic so just curious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I hope I am not too late to join this thread! I have read a lot of threads but do not post much - when I do I find it very therapeutic...

A litte bit about me, we've been TTC for over 2yrs, I have low amh (which is apparently unusal for my age - 34) otherwise DH is all fine. First cycle got a BFP but had to terminate at 12 weeks, second cycle only produced 1 egg (which didn't mature) so have been on DHEA for the last 3 months!

This cycle we are on a different protocol this time down reg with menopur - so not sure what to expect! I started with synarel on 11th Oct and have BT on Tuesday

it's great to be able to share this (although I'm sure we all wish we didn't have to) with people who understand and am sending out positive vibes to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    rozzie - the acupuncture is a specialty IVF acupuncture clinic that operates out of the same hospital where our procedures are carried out so it is quite easy

welcome rarah - sorry to hear your story but hopefully this cycle brings you some luck. Good luck for your BT