Closed Thread
Page 38 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    rainbow I will know more tomorrow at next scan and BT but I am assuming EPU will be around the middle of next week. Hope you have a nice w/e away Freakedout, 7 is great, congrats on being PUPO Lashed I started feeling things on day 3 as well, hope things r going well for u. Lizzyg 15 is awesome Minib I am so sorry AF came we r here for you don't give up. Soready glad you are feeling better so happy to here all 3 fertilised. AFM day 7 today of meds, BT and scan tomorrow, emotional today, feeling like I don't want next week to come, Im too scared after last time, seriously why do we have to go through this heart ache, so unfair

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on being pupo freakedout! Try and enjoy the tww and don't let it get to you!

Rainbow babe is DF going to be using crinone or progesterone shots (like pregnyl)? I think the shots are supposed to work better for those that get AF quickly. Might be best to speak to your clinic?

AFM, looks like I'll be joining the thread in more ways than a cheer squad! Got the all clear to do another short cycle this year! I am booked in for an endometrial scratch on Thursday next week and then will just wait for AF which is due 1 nov to start stimming! All going well I should be out of the tww in time for my brothers wedding on 30 November!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling really devastated this morning of the 15 collected 8 mature & only 3 fertilised even when doing icsi-ha. It looks like we are doing a day 3 transfer which I have never had to do before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl - Yay! Good luck next Thurs, I start stimming on Saturday 2nd November around the same time as you!

Lizzyg - Don't lose hope you still have 3 fertilised! Try to stay positive and good luck if you do a 3 day transfer.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzyg View Post
    Feeling really devastated this morning of the 15 collected 8 mature & only 3 fertilised even when doing icsi-ha. It looks like we are doing a day 3 transfer which I have never had to do before.

I have heard that some people respond better to 3 day transfers, something to do with the environment is better for the embryo. Which when you think about it really makes sense. Best of luck with ET.

Cheifsgirl welcome officially, sounds like you have everything planned out perfectly - good luck.

AFM well AF arrived right on time again.Boooo was hoping and praying for a natural miracle, how awesome would that be to be one of those ladies...yeah right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got done at the clinic, my scan yesterday showed 32 small follies so the are only putting me on a small dose 100 I think, I am doing ICSI aswell, my afc is a A+. I only need to make it to Monday now befoe the will start CD1 people so I'm super excited. On my ph so sorry no personals but will update when I get home tommorow.
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 18-10-2013 at 13:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzyg View Post
    Hi Lizzie,
    please don't pay attention to numbers if you can help it. We had 10 eggs collected and only 2 fertilised and it was with one of those that I got my BFP. Wishing you all the best for your transfer. Hang in there and try not to lose hope. Xxx

Freakedout - sending sticky vibes your way chicky. Xx

wishing everyone else all the best!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lizzy, sorry to hear you are down. It's such a difficult process. Try remember that the three embies you have are the best three and have been specially selected. your lucky one may just be in there! You may find they do better with a three day transfer, snug and warm where they should be this process has so many ups, downs and unknowns. All the best for transfer and I hope the rest of the process is full of lots and lots of ups! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I thought I was having a scan today but it was just a blood test. The clinic has just called to say my Estrogen level is 715 which they say is normal for where I'm at (4th Day of injections). I wish there was a table that lists where you should be at different days lol. Guess I will see on MOnday when I have my scan. I've had the worse headache for days now and I'm very very emotional. Oh the joys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome ladies!

lizzyg- good luck for your transfer, plenty of people have had success with a small number of eggs fertilizing. Fingers crossed you are one of the lucky ones.

stillfuntrying- enjoy getting started! You sound really excited which is great.