Closed Thread
Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lizzy - that's fantastic news!!! Make sure you rest up x

ETA - Soready - do you know how yours are going? I have my fingers crossed for you

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    Last edited by rainbowbabe; 17-10-2013 at 10:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lizzy, that's fantastic news. I hope you get good fertilisation rate

Lashed, I didn't really feel cramping but I was on puregon and only on 100 dosage.

Freakedout, that's awesome. I hope they are all fighters!

Rainbowbabe, I was only on puregon 100. I was told better to start low in case I get ohss. My amh hormone is high so my FS was being cautious. I got 6 eggs.

Booboo, I feel the opposite my week has been slow and I can't wait for BT next Wednesday.

AFM, one week down one week to go. I am crossing everything so that AF doesn't come this weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spoke too soon. I started bleeding. Looks like I'm out too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freakedout good luck today, fingers crossed you get to transfer, remember to drink plenty of fluids and rest up til you feel better Rainbowbabe, I started on 125 and ended up with 21 eggs last round and 13 embies so I'm sure the lower dose is the way to go..better to start low and up it if needed to avoid OHSS, enjoy your wekkend away together Lizzy 15 is a great number, awesome result

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Spoke too soon. I started bleeding. Looks like I'm out too
    Minib, remind me please how many days past transfer were you and what day transfer did you have? I am just wondering why AF has arrived? They should put you on meds to hold it off at least give embie a fighting chance to implant.

Lizzyg that is the same number of eggs I had at my EPU back in June. Keep us posted on how well they fertilise. I ended up with 5 at the end of 5 days.
    for your little embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee, I'm 8dp2dt if I don't count the transfer day. It's early isn't it. My last cycle was 38-39 days though so it was late. I usually have 30-35 day cycle. After the ET I started the crinone once a day. I'm not sure why AF arrives early. The clinic also said its best to wait another month before FET. Not to do back to back. I'm devastated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Sharlee, I'm 8dp2dt if I don't count the transfer day. It's early isn't it. My last cycle was 38-39 days though so it was late. I usually have 30-35 day cycle. After the ET I started the crinone once a day. I'm not sure why AF arrives early. The clinic also said its best to wait another month before FET. Not to do back to back. I'm devastated.
    That does seem to be very early. Can you discount implantation bleeding? Also some women do just bleed during pregnancy's. My mum did the whole time with all of hers.

Also my clinic told me the same thing RE FET but I was very persuasive and got to cycle back to back. My AF was held off by the crinone. Is there any reason why they startd you the day of ET my clinics both start the crinone about 5 days prior to ET. I really don't know why and I don't even know if it makes a difference but may be worth while asking them?

I am really sorry for you. xo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lizzyg congratulations, I am glad to hear it all went smoothly for you. I am glad you got great numbers and hope you continue to feel well.

minib - I really hope it is just implantation bleeding. Keep your fingers crossed, it's not over til they tell you it's over.

rainbowbabe - I am glad to hear you are underway with the jabs and you are so kind to help out with administering them

good luck lashed - I didn't get cramping from gonal but did get headaches. I hope it all goes well for you

freakedout - great news on your 7th, maybe this will be your lucky number

afm - no news yet, waiting for the phone call. trying hard to concentrate on my uni assignments but not having much luck keeping my mind on the job. I feel better physically today, stayed on pain relief all of last night but seem ok today, just tired. will update later when I get the call

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freakedout44 - 7 embryos that is terrific news.

Lashed - good luck with your US tomorrow.

Lizzyg - 15 that's fantastic news darl well done!

Minib - Could it be implantation bleeding? I am praying for you hun that it is just some spotting (as I know this can happen during a pregnancy) or implantation bleeding

Rainbowbabe - so glad jabs are off to a good start! Have a lovely weekend away

Soready - looking forward to hearing an update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib don't give up hope just yet. We are all hoping and praying for you that it is implentation bleeding. Big hugs. xx